It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whole World Is Hating On Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Disclaimer: This'll probably be my last poke at all you Trump Haters. I'm now going to sit back and let you hate him ... as much as I have hated 0bama ... while he ground my country into the dirt. That said, no matter which way things go for The Don, I'll be seeing you at the polls 4 years hence. I don't want anything else I have to say interrupt my enjoyment of the sounds of your wailing and the gnashing of your teeth.

Hillaryous Poll Site - You've Gotta See This If You Hate Trump Too

I had to laff at what's going on at the site above. It's a bunch (2.5M as I type this) of people all over the world adding their names to the list of folks who hate The Don. They don't know the guy. They think they're better than he is. They have no idea how he'll hold the reins of leadership. They just want to hate. And I bet he didn't even grab their mom's p*$$y.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Not everyone hates Donald:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Disclaimer: This'll probably be my last poke at all you Trump Haters. I'm now going to sit back and let you hate him ... as much as I have hated 0bama ... while he ground my country into the dirt. That said, no matter which way things go for The Don, I'll be seeing you at the polls 4 years hence. I don't want anything else I have to say interrupt my enjoyment of the sounds of your wailing and the gnashing of your teeth.

I had to laff at what's going on at the site above. It's a bunch (2.5M as I type this) of people all over the world adding their names to the list of folks who hate The Don. They don't know the guy. They think they're better than he is. They have no idea how he'll hold the reins of leadership. They just want to hate. And I bet he didn't even grab their mom's p*$$y.

Their names should all be added to the "Do not receive government assistance" list...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

President of the other most powerful nation... I'd hate for Putin to hate Trump.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I love it that Trump beat Hillary and he will be our next president.
I couldn't stand that woman at all.Now, we have to help keep Trump
alive in order to get into the white house.Winning the election was
just part it,he has to stay alive to finish.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

President of the other most powerful nation... I'd hate for Putin to hate Trump.
TRUMPINATER and PUTINATER are not haters but mates now so forget WWIII.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Umm....the president of Mexico and prime minister of Canada have both offered to re-negotiate naafta.

Which is hilarious...

We are seeing America 2.0....we are back world and you have a reckoning coming...

No longer will we bow to Islamic despots and yield to fascist hellholes...

You will come to us with hat in hand on bended knee and in utter submission as we reassume the top rung of the social Darwinian ladder...

We, who landed on the moon and split the atom, will no longer operate at the discretion of countries whose main exports are child labor and sex trafficking...

Relight the flame because the light of the high west has returned...

-Chris
edit on 11-11-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I want to wish you and your wife the best of luck in business. You folks deserve this time!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I fear this administration is Black and White.

It will either be successful in making changes or fail miserably.

The world is watching.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Christosterone

I want to wish you and your wife the best of luck in business. You folks deserve this time!!

Neither my wife nor I are in "business" as it were..

But thanks for the well wishes.

-Chris

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
"This'll probably be my last poke at all you Trump Haters"

I gotta get one more in as well.

edit on 11-11-2016 by Black_Fox because: To add

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
You hate Obama who is leaving office after, getting us ouf of the mess Bush Jr created. Sure Obama was not perfect, but let's see.....when Bush left office, gas was almost $5 a gallon, unemployment was at almost an all time high since THE GREAT DEPRESSION, the housing crises( which Trump said Obama caused which truely shows how out of touch he is,LOL) was in full swing, Osama Bin Laden had not Ben caught, millions were uninsured.

Yeah, 8 years ago we were far worse off as a Nation than we are now, you people just don't seem to get that!!!! Good for you!!!

Follow your fraud of a leader who dishonored every truthful taxpayer the past two decades to fuel his own greed!!!!
edit on 11-11-2016 by kurthall because: Add

edit on 11-11-2016 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Their names should all be added to the "Do not receive government assistance" list...

Funny, that's a common theme I've seen repeated now that Trump has been elected.

Use government power and control to deny/punish political opponents.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

First, Russia is not the second most powerful nation, it's the third, after China. Second, Putin has only contempt for Trump. In order to gain Putin's respect, Trump will need to shoot down a Russian jet, like Erdogan.
edit on 11-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

link   

The Empire did nothing wrong.

link   
Remember the guy before Obama, I think his middle initial was "W". Remember the Wars he started under false pretenses? Remember the Debt he created after being handed a surplus? Remember how he embarrassed the Country and about the only thing he accomplished was helping his Wealthy friends?

I do. His name is never, ever mentioned by the Right Wing here, they think the problems he created was Obamas work. (Not that Obama was any prize).

Yes you can stop Gloating Now.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Umm....the president of Mexico and prime minister of Canada have both offered to re-negotiate naafta.

Which is hilarious...

Sounds like someone may have forgotten to tell them.

Nafta can be discussed, but not renegotiated, says Mexico

"We're ready to talk so we can explain the strategic importance of Nafta for the region," Mr Guajardo said.
"Here we're not talking about... renegotiating it, we're simply talking about dialogue," he added.

Maybe he can come back saying how Mexico and Canada acquiesced to leaving things like they are, like when Mexico "gave permission" to build the wall.

edit on 11-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Which is hilarious...

We are seeing America 2.0....we are back world and you have a reckoning coming...

No longer will we bow to Islamic despots and yield to fascist hellholes...

You will come to us with hat in hand on bended knee and in utter submission as we reassume the top rung of the social Darwinian ladder...

We, who landed on the moon and split the atom, will no longer operate at the discretion of countries whose main exports are child labor and sex trafficking...

Relight the flame because the light of the high west has returned...

-Chris

Yep; this is the sound of America the Peacemaker. Look out world... there's only enough room for one superpower.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Remember the guy before Obama, I think his middle initial was "W". Remember the Wars he started under false pretenses? Remember the Debt he created after being handed a surplus? Remember how he embarrassed the Country and about the only thing he accomplished was helping his Wealthy friends?

I do. His name is never, ever mentioned by the Right Wing here, they think the problems he created was Obamas work. (Not that Obama was any prize).

Yes you can stop Gloating Now.

And the expense of the war was not included in his official expenses.

But, the expense of getting out of the war was officially part of Obama's expenses.

Funny math.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

-Chris

You mean, take on that same supremacist attitude that got your country into this mess in the first place?

Be careful, Patriotism can cause serious blindness if left unchecked

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join