It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Everyone is 'Racist'!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
All "racism" even is... is tribalism. It's pretty cut and dry actually. That's means EVERYONE is 'racist', as humans are genetically programmed to be tribalistic.

Take professional sports, the fanbases (my city state can beat up your city state). If you're into all that you're a de facto 'racist'. On the issue of sports tribalism, there could be no better examle than football hooligans:

Indeed, race tribalism has to be the most 'logical' form of tribalism, as it naturally / inherently comes about (that whole skin thing, and the invention of the mirror), but damnit how irrational it makes everyone. Most if not all other forms of tribalism are mere inventions. Which does make it a most interesting exhibit in human affairs how race tribalism is the "worst", but I suppose it should be because you're judging the most complex of a 'book' by its cover in each individual instance (in the context of the daily life anyways).

No, I'm not rationalizing racial tribalism. The point is, if you're really against "racism", then you might realize its mere tribalism, and apply this fact to other forms of tribalism you engage in (especially when dealing with the rights and safety of others).

So the very idea of protesting against triblalism by responding with even greater tribalism, has to be one of the all time cruelest jokes.

Second perhaps only to the idea of tribalistic philosophies that were supposedly crafted specifically in response to tribalism, where they become perhaps the all-time example in the history of the known universe in tribalistic oneupsmanship.

But sure, "racism" is a specific category of tribalism, so when such a discussion goes nation wide for years on end, about the only discussion should be about trying to 'measure' which philosophies involved are more identity (tribal) based and which is more extreme. The group with the most members whom exhibit readiness to commit acts of violence (atrocities), or at least defends its others that do, would be one such metric in such an assessment to figure out which form(s) of tribalism actually fit the bill of all the negativity in the pejorative: RACIST.

The solution to it is individuality. In this time of ultra super mega tribalism running amok, it's time to re-explore individuality vs. groupthink. Here's
what I've lived by for about a decade: "Socio Agnosticism". My tribe is the untribe!

edit on 11-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Guess my programming faulty as where I live am the only westerner in the city all my neighbors are chinese , malay , indian , thai . Still get strange looks sometimes even after 12 years here as many havent seen a westerner outside of on television or movies . Been invited to many weddings and holiday celebrations by my neighbors . Get along great with all of them .

With how things are over there currently Id be nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs .

Hard to explain to people here the current insanity going on over there when they ask about the election .

Though suspect may have misunderstood parts of your post . Do find it very interesting .

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm trying to figure out if the op is trying to make an excuse for the group of blacks that almost beat an innocent white person to death.

I see no other reason because of the subject and timing of the op.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

No!

The timing is because right now tribalism is running wild through the streets (as you described). Civil War is starting to run HOT.

The very notion of it all is a protest of perceived tribalism.

It's being carried out by the new PC Ideologues, whose core tenets are supposedly about being anti-tribalist, yet they're likely the most outwardly tribalistic force in human history. They're so tribalistic they're convinced that they CANT be tribalistic when doing hate speeches and assaults etc against every perceived person/tribe that wont think like they do.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

Alright, I spruced up my OP, should make it easier to grasp, and it looks 'cool' (for a the tribalists out there).

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Here we go again, another poster using the word 'racist'. Will this ignorance never end!!! It is getting overly tiresome correcting people's error-filled thinking. There is no such thing as actual 'racism'. Race pertains to genetics, and regardless of what colour skin one has, we are all of the same race, the same species. So, if you are racist, or if you call someone racist, both are stating that they hate the whole of humanity. Which is an utterly imbecilic statement!

What they really mean when they use words like racist or racism, etc, is that they are pertaining to a person's ethnicity, which arises out of their mindset which expresses ethnicity as a culture, through which is expressed the ideology of that culture. One's genetics do not define one's ethnicity, only mindset does.

In order to foist and force multi-culture upon a majority mono-culture, multi-culturalists had to associate the word 'race' with their agenda so that resistant arguments could not be stated without being easily shouted down. You can't argue against genetics, but you can argue and reject ideology and culture, so racism became connotated with culture in order to allow the easier enforcement of multi-culturalism on mono-cultures. It takes but a simple bit of thinking to understand the trick that was used, and once it sinks in, the racist argument crumbles.

The divisions that divide humanity are not racial, but ideological and cultural. You cannot reject or argue against the former, but you can argue against and reject the latter two. Why? Simple, because no one can force their ideas upon another.

Stop using the wrong terms such as racism and racist, and start using the proper terms that pertain to the actual divisions, such as ethnicity, culture and ideology. Stop being ignorant!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

You clearly didn't reread my OP. And that was a tiny one by my usual standards.

Respond to it, and I'll respond to your. Deal?
edit on 11-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

join