It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery installation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I live in Plano, Texas (inside Dallas) and there is this facility on Spring Creek Pwky close to where it intersects 121 (i dunno if it is parkway or not but it is Spring Creek) and every time i pass it, day or night, no one goes in or out. It has a chain-link fence with barbed wire on the top. It has a gate right off the road with one light and one security camera. the building(s) are set back at least 300ft off of the road behind a man-made embankment (you can barely see it). I was wondering where might i find information pertaining to this facility and what it might be?

[edit on (25/1/05) by JoeHead]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hmm souds pretty interesting, see if you can get a picture of it for me if you dont mind and send it to my email address, U2U me to ask for it though.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It belongs to Atlantic Richfield, and appears to be VERY high security. It's got large transmission dishes and antennas protected by an earth berm, plus some of the heaviest fences I've ever seen. No external markings.

Perhaps ARCO Power Technologies Inc. (APTI), of HAARP fame?

collinmaps.taxnetusa.com...

[edit on 29-1-2005 by Possum Sandwich]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
On second thought, it could also be the EDS headquarters. That's closer to the intersection mentioned above and is high security because of the government work they do. But, it's very well marked as "EDS". (Uncle Ross Perot likes his advertising.)

new topics

top topics

join