It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This crow is a little undercooked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is my official "I was wrong" thread. For months I've been saying that Hillary Clinton would win the Electoral College, even if Donald Trump won the popular vote.

Well, in the immortal words of my avatar, "It takes a wise man to realize when he is wrong, and a noble man to admit it. I am both."

I guess I just don't understand things as well as I thought I did.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

so many are eating the own crows they cooked, well done admitting your wrong.. the american people have spoke SJWs are gone

link   
Hey buddy, you're not the only one.

Thanks for being cool about it though. I know I'm trying to be.

-Alee

link   
Cheers!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I had to use garlic and Dijon mustard, but in the end it still tasted a little bitter

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I was predicting the same, but hoping Trump would overcome. I have never been more happy to be wrong in my entire life.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
This is my official "I was wrong" thread. For months I've been saying that Hillary Clinton would win the Electoral College, even if Donald Trump won the popular vote.

Well, in the immortal words of my avatar, "It takes a wise man to realize when he is wrong, and a noble man to admit it. I am both."

I guess I just don't understand things as well as I thought I did.

I remember that post and I think I said something about crow as well. I have had grouse and some other small game birds before and they are pretty good, but crow would probably make you toss.

I had a strong hunch Trump was going to win big though, but no one where I live believed me.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You may be, but in the modesty department well...............

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Good for you. There is graciousness left in the world.

I am neither gleeful nor devastated. (Didn't vote for either of them.) But I do understand some of the feelings of this morning...because I felt them four years ago and eight years ago.

But...I'm still here. Y'all are still here. America is still here. It's going to be okay. We will survive.

And we've always got Miley, Cher, Barbra, Rosie and Whoopi's farewell parties to look forward to.

link   
Double post
edit on 9-11-2016 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

link   

Seat for another at the table with undercooked crow? Possibly a second plate??

link   

Many of us have egg on our face for being wrong about this election.

Oh well.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
One thing I can say about most of the regulars on this site, no matter how vicious the fight, most of them are very impressive, when the battle is over, at admitting defeat, and just getting over it.

Some very classy people here, deserving much respect, even if you don't agree with them.

link   
Under cooked poultry is hazardous to the health. Here are some tutorials on how to do it safely.

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Just in case we need tutorials.

link   

But the election was rigged , the future President said so .... keeping it in plain sight.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I though Hillary was going to win but after the fbi investigation it was not clear for me, its for the best, Trump has many negative aspects but at least now Syria can have a better resolution than a Russian-USA war, bye bye ISIS

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Imagine the landslide Trump would've won by if they weren't.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

You may be, but in the modesty department well...............

I don't think anyone has ever accused Dr. Doom of being modest. But you have to admit, it's a pretty classy way of saying "Oops." I couldn't have come up with that. Strange that over the decades I remember that quote, but I don't even remember what he was referring to when he said it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Who's to say it wasn't .
People in high places have some funny handshakes.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I didn't want hillary to win, but I thought for sure the soros-owned voting machines would make sure hillary would win the popular vote, and that she would for sure win the electoral vote.

I'm still not sure about the voting machines, but wow. I didn't expect Trump to win the electoral.
edit on 11/9/16 by peskyhumans because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join