It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations to President-elect Donald Trump.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The voters, or at least enough of them, have spoken, and the words are "We want Trump", or perhaps it was "Oh, God, not Hillary."

Meh. I've made no secret of the fact I despise both of 'em, and I wasn't much more enamored with the other alternatives. But I found one that I could support more than disapprove of, and voted for him. No, I'm not going to tell you who.

So, what now?

Well, Mr. Trump, here you go. You've got the chance to prove many of us wrong. Frankly, you scare me almost as much as she who shall no longer be relevant did, in some ways, more. But, here you go. The Bully Pulpit. A chance to "Make America Great."

I hope you succeed, Mr. Trump, I really do. It's definitely a case of hope for the best, prepare for the worst with you.

You strike me as a bully. A misogynistic egotist of the worst sort, as well. But, my nation has spoken, somewhat emphatically, too.

Since I love my country more than I despise you, I wish you all success, and I hope, even pray, that in three or four generations you are favorably compared with the best Presidents this country has ever had. That's a bit of crow I'll happily chew on. Given the string of recent idiots in the White House, I don't hold out much hope, but there's still some.

Don't disappoint me, Mr. Trump. Though I'm sure my opinion on matters doesn't really matter that much to you.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Very classy of you man!!

I wish you guys the best.

The world is watching.

link   
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by Trump, The Evil cow didn't deserve the presidency, With all her cheating, lies and the behaviour of the MSN, Which has now been proved without a doubt how corrupt it was with its 15 point lead. (right wing conspiracy LOL)

Now just to get the evil cow into jail.

HEXIT.

link   
So happy now.

This is an amazing feeling.

It is done and it is the will of kek.

So awesome.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Long live Pepe.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Well.done America, you didn't vote Clinton, I'm proud of you. I still think with Trump could be dangerous for you though, I hope he is the leader the world needs.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
From lil me in the UK... tired but v v happy - Congratulations PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Well done America - I had complete faith (which is why I hadn't commented til earlier) and I truly believe the world is a safer place right now!

You've achieved the 'unthinkable', now to Make America Great Again!

God Bless you all x

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Well.done America, you didn't vote Clinton, I'm proud of you. I still think with Trump could be dangerous for you though, I hope he is the leader the world needs.

Yeah , speaking for myself a Sander's supporter , it was anyone but Hillary , However , due to Sander's support for Hillary she won the state of Vermont. That to me was a surprise.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Congratulations to all American people from Russia!

I created my account moments ago to celebrate this moment with you. You could not let the criminal cyndicate get into the White House and You made the right choice. I admire you and I was almost in tears of joy while your New President spoke.

Good luck to all Americans and Mr. Trump in all your future endeavors. I am very hopeful that together we are going to not only make America, but the whole world great again.

edit on 9-11-2016 by enjoylife because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Welp for better... or for worse... our country is most likely going down a new road... should be an interesting time.

I voted third party, but right now seeing the clinton cabal going down in flames gives me a great deal of satisfaction.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
And they said Hillary was gonna win by a massive landslide, Trump - 276 Hillary - 218..Wonder where they are right now lol, anyways, very classy of you to make this thread, it's exceptionally well written and I too hope for the best. Cheers .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
No-one who voted for Trump had better complain about the government for the next four years.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Thank you!

IT'S TIME TO MAGA BOYS!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: enjoylife

Congratulations to all American people from Russia!

Russia worked hard for this victory. Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The world is watching.

You are right about that. I cannot speak for others around the world, but all I can say, is that I hope that his better natures come out, because in voting for him, the American people have shown all their worst nature, displayed that they are indeed enslaved, that they have no imagination, no ability to forge their own path, and more importantly, are not nearly indignant enough about being forced to choose between crap and turd.

Pitiable.

I never thought to see a day when the people of the US would be happier to allow their shackles to rest lightly upon them, than strive for real freedom. This fascism they have assisted in the creation of will see them enslaved in ways they should have seen coming, but did not. I am terrified for all of you, in a way that I never have been before in all my life.

God bless you all, and may he have mercy upon you all.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
i have to say i dislike him slightly less then hilary but the wall..really. ive never heard such stupid junk in my entire life. cant wait to watch that plan fail.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Congrats to Donald Trump for becoming our 45th President. I'm happy we don't have a Bush or Clinton in the white house.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
No-one who voted for Trump had better complain about the government for the next four years.

For a great many voting for Trump was mostly about stopping HRC. I expect most of those same people to be extremely engaged and critical of the federal government in the USA over the next four years.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I didn't vote for Trump, but why not? We don't live in a monarchy. Trump isn't our king or emperor. He could be the greatest potential president of all time, but that means nothing if the other branches end up sucking.

Our government is far greater than any one man.

Also, if I pay someone to do a job, one for which they agreed to do certain things as part of the job in order to get it. I think it would be my right as the employer to be upset if they don't uphold their end of the paycheck. Telling them to not be upset is silly, if he screws up, they voted him in, they better damn well help in holding him accountable, not just keep their mouths shut.

Sometimes I wonder if people actually think about what they are saying or it's implications.
edit on 11/9/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
In other news, The Hilderbeast is wondering how the hell she is going to pay back the BILLIONS she owes for favours...

She is in deep do do,

And there's that small matter of Trump now controlling the DOJ.....

Cant say i have any sympathy for her.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join