It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC, Unbelievable approach to democracy.....

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Just woke up here, it's 4.50am in London..

Decided to get the TV on and I can only say what a absolute joke and totally undermining what the American people obviously want.

They are rolling out snowflake after snowflake talking about racism, then the feminist speaks up and who is distraught with rage that there will not be a women president.

The moment I cannot believe is the reporting about what happens to "illegal" immigrants in the USA??, is it not obvious if they are illegal?????...

Not one pro Trump supporter has been shown?, the level of bias is absurd...

So they are basically calling the US population a majority Racist, Bigoted brain dead morons.. Personally with the way it is going I would say it is totally opposite.

I have also been hearing that the "cry" of the liberal left when Trump is confirmed POTUS will be the loudest thing ever recorded on planet earth..

RA

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I was listening to the BBC earlier tonight, mocking trump and his supporters. Really, the media is the same world wide

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I totaly agree. I dont own a TV but when i have seen the BBC around other peoples places it has been so anti Trump in its bias it s emabarrising to watch.

edit on 8-11-2016 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
it was the same with brexit on BBC1 lol

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

First Brexit and now Trump!!

Maybe we will beat these damn Elitist a-holes after all.

Go freedom!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidCovKid

Yeah i was thinking the same.

Could it finally have happend that the truth being spread across the internet has finally out weighed the BS from the MSM in the minds of the people?

Im just watching sky news and the female reporter is walking around desperatly tring to find anyone who will say anything bad against Trump. She just keeps cutting people off in mid sentence as soon as they dont to find someone else. Its fkin hilarious. She gave up in the end looking frustrated saying "well, well.. this is what the people on the ground think, lets go back to the experts in the studio". But even the 'experts' are having to change thier views to save face. i cant stop laughing!

Watching the people at the Clinton rally twitching and squirming looking for any excuse to leave is priceless.

edit on 8-11-2016 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Obama on Brexit : If they leave the EU , they will have to go to the back of the line with the US (just like the Republicans had to go to the back of the bus)

Trump " Go y'all , the US is behind you"

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well, as a black man who voted for Trump, with a lesbian daughter and her wife who did the same, the BBC( and all of the MSM) can kiss my black ass.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

You can't be surprised, they did the same to Brexitiers over here

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
Well, as a black man who voted for Trump, with a lesbian daughter and her wife who did the same, the BBC( and all of the MSM) can kiss my black ass.

Perfect

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Enjoy it guys, I feel we've all won something here today!

Now... I wonder what will happen to all the new strongly aligned ATS members we've gathered over the past few months?...

edit on 8/11/2016 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

I think I am in love with your attitude. Loved your comment.

Am amazed trump won. Am pleased. Amazed.

Not a us citizen, but saw Clinton as a crook and just a warmonger.

Am sick of bbc bias.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParanoidCovKid

Of course. The BBC has always been middle class establishment, from the beginning, and the middle class establishment is now Politically Correct (see also Climate Change).

P.S. To be fair, though, the BBC is currently giving Trump 6 more electoral college votes than CNN. I've just woken up too, and struggling to find out what is going on.
edit on 8-11-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

yeah i must admit i was sick of seeing all the Hillary/Trump threads but watching the news channels having a meltdown in disbelief is f##king hilarious!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

i agree with you their, the bbc has taken being politically correct to a whole new level. i thought id arise to a Hillary win, was pleasantly surprised things are swinging the other way.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

Yeah there is a lot of salty broadcasters on CNN.

Too bad. Should have not had a rigged primary with "superdelegates".

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
When I switched the telly off at the back of 3 it was much the same from the Biased Broadcasting Corporation. They had a dem advisor on and they were talking about victory only if Hillary was winning a state. Those of us in Scotland know only too well the bias the BBC regularly shows, this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone here in the UK....

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Could it finally have happend that the truth being spread across the internet has finally out weighed the BS from the MSM in the minds of the people?

YES ... YES...YES ... finally!!

But even the 'experts' are having to change thier views to save face. i cant stop laughing!

Had to laugh at the congratulations from the French politician (sorry forgot his name) and

Angela Merkel ..... congratulating Donald Trump with proviso's on his views regarding

his views on muslim's, Illegals, Homosexuals, immigrants, ethnicity etc... etc....

Wait till they have their elections next year

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1

You sir are clearly a racist homophobe.

Now get back in line.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParanoidCovKid

It's not just the BBC - other UK channels (and newspapers) are still pro remain, despite a supposed democratic process having taken place. We still hear about those stupid, racist people who voted out and I expect to hear the same about the US elections (these are my views as people are entitled to vote how they wish). Maybe too because of what the polls were predicting (and the clear bias in the media) some people felt it was safe to have a "protest vote" against the establishment.

top topics

join