It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the election I predict ATS will be a ghost town

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: Arnie123
I want it to go back to analyzing images from Mars and the Moon, then being shot down by Phage as something else altogether.
EBEs, abduction stories, bob lazar and Bigfoots, the whole nine yards.

"this is false"

You forgot to edit your post

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
BLM and othe Hillary suporters promised massive violent riots after Trump wins.

Many people will come here for riot coverage and discussion.

And we can all keep tabs on the celebrities who promised to leave the country. That will be fun.
edit on 8-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Yup!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: goou111

i think the opposite, I think ATS will be buzzing like a angry bee hive after the election

Things will only get worse/more interesting.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
BLM and othe Hillary suporters promised massive violent riots after Trump wins.

Many people will come here for riot coverage and discussion.

And we can all keep tabs on the celebrities who promised to leave the country. That will be fun.

I'd like to see some credible links please....

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It's good knowing you guys, my time here is almost complete. I am a time traveler working for a regulatory research agency. My primarily goal is logarithmic timeline scans for a technological singularity. After a great feebleminded war, most of the internet cache was lost.

In my hand I have a very special device that has been capturing, storing, and analyzing vast quantities of words and images hurtling around the world’s telecommunications networks for the last two decades. It looks like a modern day cell phone, except much more powerful that it can collapse into to a black hole. It turns out that black holes can be the universe’s best information repositories.

I have sacrificed half my life to bring this projection of information to the future. When I first arrived here I landed in a hospital and suffered post traumatic amnesia, for months I didn't know who I was until I met another time traveler. I have very few memories of my past, but hopefully restored when I arrive back to my time period.

When the polls are closed and history suggests a winner, I will activate this device and will be returning back home.

It's great knowing you guys!

Note:
The time time traveler I meet in the hospital, told me the next president will have something to do with a Plane crash....

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I agree.

They lost many active members recently in favor of trolling.

In two weeks the trolls will be gone an what will ATS be left with??

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

This election may be the end of the beginning, but
it's likely to be the beginning of the end.

Until it's shut down, ATS will buzz like a beehive in June.
edit on 8-11-2016 by UMayBRite! because: fun

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

So my prediction is that 1 week from today the top thread on the ATS homepage will only have about 25 flags.

You may be right , I wouldn't worry . I live in a place that used to be a ghost town . I liked it better then . Long way to a decent grocery store is about it . Hang in there .

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
It's good knowing you guys, my time here is almost complete. I am a time traveler working for a regulatory research agency. My primarily goal is logarithmic timeline scans ...

I myself am researching non-linear timelane ( no , not a typo )scales as they relate to the evolution of natural and exotic elements...
See you at the Good Times Pub , tonight 6 Zulu .

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Slakecontagia

This is the saving grace for us on ATS, interactive media allows for lots of interesting possibilities.
Obama did quite a lot with Tweets and we even received a preview of one of his speeches posted beforehand.
There will be threads from people reacting to the MSM spin, which may or may not be important.
If someone has an accident opening one of those fast food salad dressing packets and it ends up on a dress I don't want to hear about it.
In recent years the non interactive boob tube, newspaper taxis, etc have been targeting a different audience.
I've been hearing posters that I respect calling for a bone moratorium for a few weeks?
Probably dawn on me later what that is all about.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm confused.

Is this good news or bad news for the paranormal forum?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

There will still be plenty of political topics to discuss. I'll still be here posting cuz Ats is awesome.

I wish ATS hadnt become so politisised

Bring back the old days with real "Out There" topics.

This political obsession is doing my head in.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
We'll always have blurry UFO videos to fight about.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: Slakecontagia
Probably dawn on me later what that is all about.

I f anything dawns on you about what it is all about , I hope you will share . I still have sand in my eyes from hiding my head there . That's what the tears are all about . No , really .

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Correct. All of Hillary's paid CTR shills will be unemployed one way or the other

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Politics can be weird, but mostly just annoying. I long for the WEIRD topics that once was ATS!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
As a non American i have started to enjoy the politics this time, some of them have been funny, watching how people change and suddenly have this great faith in their chosen candidate.
For 8 years we have nothing but contempt for all our leaders, how badly they are screwing the people over and how much of a PUPPET (remember that word ATS.lol) they are but here we are with what i would call the worse 2 candidates ever and you guys have faith in your chosen candidate.....!

Good luck with that

Your new president will do exactly as they are told because they will have been given the position for a reason or they will be taken out like JFK

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ill be here just like I always am.
I look forward to less purely political posts.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redback
Your new president will do exactly as they are told because they will have been given the position for a reason or they will be taken out like JFK.

Money. The reason is always money. The election is too important for ordinary slobs to decide, because whoever wins gets to dole out massive favors to all of their supporters, basically giving a lot of them the keys to the Treasury.

People want social change. But social change is primarily driven by demographics and technological advancements, not voting for one Presidental candidate over another.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join