It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 ELECTION RESULTS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

I hope so!
Now let us wait and see.

The first key results will come from Florida, North Carolina and Pennsylvania,
all toss-up states.

If Trump wins these, the outlook will be very good.

edit on 8-11-2016 by HeywoodFloyd because: edit

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: Sillyolme

Excellent. Trump really doesn't have much of a chance; the educated/enlightened are going to win this.

I'm educated and enlightened. I'd also never vote for Hillary. But keep believing your better than everyone else.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Excellent. Trump really doesn't have much of a chance; the educated/enlightened are going to win this.

Educated can mean lots of things, but in this day and age it hardly equals to being enlightened in any way. I would say indoctrinated would be more closer to reality, depending on what kind of place you find yourself in.

It is also heavily subject to personal perspective and opinion.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
the sign in sheet in my district had mostly republicans registered. out of 10+ names there were only 2 democrats on it. small sample size but extrapolate that out and i think you can see the impending landslide...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
7am and I have started self-medicating with mama's grape juice.

My first election as a yank!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mammoth

Educated can mean lots of things, but in this day and age it hardly equals to being enlightened in any way. I would say indoctrinated would be more closer to reality, depending on what kind of place you find yourself in.

It is also heavily subject to personal perspective and opinion.

I'm educated and not indoctrined! Never Hillary!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Awesome.. bring it.. lets see what humanity can muster

a lying, cheating, war mongering criminal vs a egotistical, sexist, semi-successful businessman.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a live coverage website? whats the best? cnn, fox all the usual look saturated.. who's got a good one?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd

I know many people in Massachusetts who are voting for Trump, but were too afraid to voice it because they were afraid of being called racist.

The reasons are simple: Not enough jobs, Corporate tax rates need to come down, It's becoming cheaper to die than pay for health insurance premiums, and yes, many feel Americans (especially our veterans should be taken care of first).

So I know lots of people who switched parties, because they can't afford gas to get to work anymore because their taxes are paying for many to sit home!

GO TRUMP

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd

I know many people in Massachusetts who are voting for Trump, but were too afraid to voice it because they were afraid of being called racist.

[...]

GO TRUMP

Exactly what I think, KTemplar.
I agree that there will be a substantial numbers of “Shy Trump voters”, and I made a thread on Nov. 6 exactly on this topic, considering the effect on the toss-up states, and I mentioned specifically also New England.

After that, I tried to make a projection of the Electoral College votes, applying the correction factors for the “Shy Trump voters”.

You can see the reasoning, the analysis, the data, and view the projected Electoral Map results here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I already reported the resulting map on this thread,
at the bottom of page 2

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Is this a joke? I thought you couldn't call a state until the polls closed. NH is in EASTERN time zone isn't it?

If it hasn't already been posted, these two towns have only 100 voters or so total and are allowed to announce early by law.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
7am and I have started self-medicating with mama's grape juice.

My first election as a yank!

One of my friends just voted for the first time, having received her citizenship earlier this year.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

what is an electrical vote? Sounds like something Calvin's Dad came up with for the election...

Something our founding fathers came up with to give states with low populations a say in the way things go.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: FuggleHop

You don't see the hypocrisy in assuming that thinking your are more superior to another human is neither educated nor enlightened?

Your supposed elevated position must be hazy.

That's also the definition of a racist.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: Ameilia
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

That's neat about midnight voting. I wish my town did that. I'd totally do it and then have a party or something.

Voting the week before is even better. Only a 20 minute wait.

I voted TWO weeks early. The line was wrapped around the outside of the building. It was not just 20 minutes. There are a few threads about this.

That's amazing! Those lines must of been mostly the Democrat early voters that Mainstream Media keeps talking about. I went at 10am last Friday. Just a 20 minute wait. But I'm in a Chicago suburb with a population of just 62,000.

Maybe my wait won't be long at all... My town has 800 people. On another note, The polls were saying way more people voted early for Clinton and that Trump would receive 30% more of the election day votes. If that's the case, she's donked.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Hey! He might be on to something there ... it would cut off a large chunk of the traditional Democrat constituency. If you wipe out the illegal vote and the inner city vote, what are they left with? The walking dead vote.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: matafuchs

what is an electrical vote? Sounds like something Calvin's Dad came up with for the election...

Something our founding fathers came up with to give states with low populations a say in the way things go.

Oh, I thought the electrical vote was something Soros came up with in order to make sure that enough votes could be swung the "correct" way in swing states to make sure his candidate of choice would always win.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

You saw my Fbook post I got to see President Obama on his last day, what a great moment in my life as a newish American, very proud I can say I was there on his last day

Atmosphere was wonderful, everyone was so friendly and excited, it was quite unique compared to what we have been seeing on TV.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Husband went to vote at a little after 6. The line at our usual polling place was out the door and into the parking lot. He said it looked like 2008 (Obama's first go around). He didn't get done until a little after 7.

As I was dropping my son off, I drive by a large church and the line there stretched clear through their parking lot. By the time I was on my return trip (takes about an hour round trip), the line was still stretched out into their parking lot but not as far.

I didn't have to really wait at all. Only one person ahead of me.

The Mormons have built a large cathedral structure and they were reporting that the all the parking was full and the line was stretched out a mile or more up there.

By contrast on the KS side, they are reporting that early voting has seen about 43% of the returns and lines were not nearly as long, but the early voting waits were upwards of an hour or longer.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I saw the thread title and thought you had managed to source the actual results from the DNC files. The ones they will be programming per state. Oh well.

The show ill be fun as it unfolds anyway.
edit on 8/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

I'm educated and enlightened. I'd also never vote for Hillary. But keep believing your better than everyone else.

You gotta ignore his posts he goes into threads drops a line or two that bashes trump doesn't answer any replies to his posts and backs nothing he says up. i seen numerous posts from him defending clinton bashing trump and then when the fbi made their announcement they had more evidence to go thru he proudly proclaimed that he wasn't voting for clinton or trump
Once they made their newest announcement it was back to business as usual. I kept reminding him he wasn't voting for clinton and could never get a reply. doubt you will either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join