It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the Podesta brothers involved in Madeleine McCann case?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I was on twitter and saw this. When I refreshed the page it was gone.
The identikit picture is from Scotland yard.
I don't know what else to say other than a picture is worth a thousand words...

The resemblance is uncanny, what are the odds of it simply a co-incidence?

Wikipedia page has the identikit pic.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 1America/Chicago34Mon, 07 Nov 2016 01:34:44 -060007100000016 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I dont believe all these implications are a real thing, but...imagine for a moment that all this crazyness thats been coming up was found to all be true, the island, the whole cult of top politicians, etc etc...

What would we do as a nation and furthermore as a world. would there be any trust in any politician ever again?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

No.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well, Jesus crapadoodle, that is quite the coincidence. I unfortunately have not seen the artist rendering before tonight but that is like you said uncanny. Wow, this is another bombshell that is just going to go lost with all the other #show of bombshells.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Hmm something tells me this and the Vince Foster leaks are the real deal.

Wikileaks are currently under substantial Ddos attack.
Twitter went down too exactly when this leak hit. Hmmmmm

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

No.

Really? Because it looks exactly like them!
Wouldn't you agree?
Thanks for the input

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
I was on twitter and saw this. When I refreshed the page it was gone.
The identikit picture is from Scotland yard.
I don't know what else to say other than a picture is worth a thousand words...

The resemblance is uncanny, what are the odds of it simply a co-incidence?

Wikipedia page has the identikit pic.
en.wikipedia.org...

Very little evidence in this story simply going off two artist drawings. I believe this story isnt the reason twitter went down the vince foster ron brown email is interesting also i believe thats the story that broke twitter and wikileaks and has the real meat however it looks alot like them

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Not entirely sure, but I think the two images were meant to be (roughly) the same one person. One description from the Husband, and one description from the wife.

en.wikipedia.org...

Smith sighting

The Smiths saw the man at around 22:00 on Rua da Escola Primária, 500 yards (457 m) from the McCanns' apartment, walking toward Rua 25 de Abril and the beach.He was carrying a girl aged 3–4 years. She had blonde hair and pale skin, was wearing light-coloured pyjamas and had bare feet.The manwas mid-30s, 5 ft 7 in – 5 ft 9 in (1.75–1.80 m), slim-to-normal build, with short brown hair, wearing cream or beige trousers. He did not look like a tourist, according to the Smiths, and had seemed uncomfortable carrying the girl

E-fit images of a suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, based on a description from the Smith family in Ireland

edit on 7-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Personally it would be a stretch and why would people so powerful put themself in the firing line so obviously to get caught??, they will not doubt have a select few minions that do the dirty work..The world is full of children (sadly) that can go missing why would Maddie be taken by these people??.. It is well published that a lot of abused children are taken from care as they are vulnerable and do not have the same support network as a child in a regular family..

People within the investigation have a good grasp about what happened to her but then it comes down to proof and if that is lacking or there is not enough then it will not see the light of day.

No doubt the Podestas need a serious looking at, their emails contain "code" without question.. It is now important to get clarification to what the hell they are doing...

It would be fairly easy to see if they "could" be involved but it would take Interpol to view the travel for the Podestas during the time she went missing.. Where they stamped into Portugal????..

RA
edit on 7-11-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat
Not entirely sure, but I think the two images were meant to be (roughly) the same one person. One description from the Husband, and one description from the wife.

en.wikipedia.org...

Smith sighting

The Smiths saw the man at around 22:00 on Rua da Escola Primária, 500 yards (457 m) from the McCanns' apartment, walking toward Rua 25 de Abril and the beach.He was carrying a girl aged 3–4 years. She had blonde hair and pale skin, was wearing light-coloured pyjamas and had bare feet.The manwas mid-30s, 5 ft 7 in – 5 ft 9 in (1.75–1.80 m), slim-to-normal build, with short brown hair, wearing cream or beige trousers. He did not look like a tourist, according to the Smiths, and had seemed uncomfortable carrying the girl

E-fit images of a suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, based on a description from the Smith family in Ireland

Fair enough.
Mod's close the thread please.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
There's plenty of people who resemble other people.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
There's plenty of people who resemble other people.

Maybe so but if you was to ID someone with the artist impression and they had ties to such things as child trafficking the Police would arrest them for questioning.

The Artist impression is almost a perfect match for these two clowns and with what is looking like links to child trafficking in coded emails not to mention the pictures and symbols I think the OP is correct to post the information..

RA

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

originally posted by: DeadCat

en.wikipedia.org...

Smith sighting

Fair enough.
Mod's close the thread please.

Oh hold up for a second there keep the discussion going
even if that is what Wikipedia is saying, but considering that is what Wikipedia is saying it makes me think the likelihood of this being a coincidence is even less.

If this is one family giving two descriptions for one person what are the chances that the two descriptions the Smith family gave of one person look near identical to the Podesta brothers? I just don't see how its possible that can happen.

Looks at the eyebrows, above the lips of john the way the stubble is so close to being exact.

Yeah fair enough people look similar to other people but from what I just wrote, its impossible that it could be just 4 people who look near exactly the same to each other.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Wow search this..

issue.com...

Pizza is mentioned in the first sentence

Omg

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I didn't realise that the 2 identikit images were of the same person.
But just to be on the safe side, I have sent an email to the relevant authorities.

Hope I don't suicide myself tonight.....

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Be the people taking down goverment and if the police are on the peoples side it will be easy, if thye are not will be a civil war

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I haven't followed the McCann kidnapping too closely. Can any British readers confirm that those drawings are real (ie, that they've been floating around for 3 years now)?

Because if they're for real, then Wow do they look like the Podesta Brothers !!!

Those rumors about a giant pedo ring are becoming more & more plausible by the day.

Around here in Michigan, there was a case several years ago where 3 young brothers disappeared. It was part of a marriage dispute, but no trace of the boys (alive or dead) was ever found. The local sheriff is on record as saying he thinks the boys are dead. The father (who made them disappear) insisted that they're alive, but never provided any evidence.

Now, I'm wondering if the boys ended up as slaves in a pedo ring. The younger boys at least were of an age where they might conceivably be of interest to certain sick types. The father could conceivably have been tricked into thinking he was sending them to some kind of rescue service.

I honestly can't decide if that would be better or worse than if the father simply killed them.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Who's got the u-know whats to slap cuffs on?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I took a look in another thread on ATS, which had a link to the original BBC article from three years ago. The drawings are there. Unless that was an extremely carefully-crafted hoax, these yes indeed those pictures are genuine, and the guy who kidnapped Madeline McCann bears a striking resemblance to the Podestas.

Time look closer at those claims that Podesta was in Spain when the kidnapping occurred.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
FWIW, I stumbled across this page, which lists symbols that are supposedly used by pedophiles as a "secret code" to identify each other. It's a bit reminiscent of the "handkerchief code" that used to be used by gays to communicate their interests covertly.
edit on 7-11-2016 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join