It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Podesta Emails UFO Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

A lot of people know that Podesta is doing the Tom Delonge "Disclosure project"
so they want in on the 'action' to get their view included.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Here's the cover email on the video.

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-10-09 16:58 Subject: ufo's
Mr.podesta in the plant I send you two videos I made NASA Life streams have recorded . I think these videos show UFOs . So I would ask you to look at the videos and Your qualified opinion to communicate . For feedback , I would be very grateful With best regards

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Did anyone look at this site yet ?

:O

www.terrimansfield.com...

Whoaaaa :O

OUR MISSION

1 We educate humans about our work with our nonviolent obedient-to-God ETI, Extraterrestrial Intelligence, from the contiguous universe whose mission is to work with our scientists to bring zero point energy here for the purpose of extending life on our fragile Earth.
2 We fundraise with billionaires only, for carefully selected 501(c)3s who are transforming society.
edit on 7-11-2016 by InS0MnI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Can anyone find out when the site was made ?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
there's been a lot of talk about obama revealing aliens to the world after this thing came up

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Apparently this woman is an alien.

Dr. Suzanne Mendelssohn, Founder and CEO of Fundraising in the Public Interest.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: InS0MnI
Can anyone find out when the site was made ?

This could help...
Whois Domain Info

Created on 2009-03-14 - Expires on 2017-03-14 - Updated on 2015-05-03

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: InS0MnI

When I googled her name one of the first results to pop up was this.......

americanloons.blogspot.com...

Hahahahaha.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: InS0MnI

When I googled her name one of the first results to pop up was this.......

americanloons.blogspot.com...

Hahahahaha.

Not even being sarcastic, she is a pretty insightful individual.. If anyone on this site shared something like that with us, we.. or at least myself, would give them some high praise for even attempting to bring something like this into light. One persons loony cook is anothers hero I suppose. The reality of it is undeniably questionable. But there are underline themes that are honestly unavoidable and have some essence in a sense.

edit on 8-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: InS0MnI
Did anyone look at this site yet ?

:O

www.terrimansfield.com...

Whoaaaa :O

OUR MISSION

1 We educate humans about our work with our nonviolent obedient-to-God ETI, Extraterrestrial Intelligence, from the contiguous universe whose mission is to work with our scientists to bring zero point energy here for the purpose of extending life on our fragile Earth.
2 We fundraise with billionaires only, for carefully selected 501(c)3s who are transforming society.

Why the Whaooo?? Have you read any of it?

The ETI (Extraterrestrial Intelligence) with whom Suzanne and Terri work are peaceful, nonviolent and obedient to God. They are NOT from our universe but from a CONTIGUOUS universe. They are the highest form of intelligence working directly with God. Their purpose is to assist us humans who are eager to bring powerful, safe, clean, cheap, sustainable, ubiquitous, infinite ZERO POINT ENERGY application as THE energy source to our viable Earth. This ZPE energy is centered on the Tau neutrino. When ETI want to make themselves known, they do so with specific colors, sound, touch, scent, taste and manipulation of matter. Examples abound. They frequently turn on lights in our homes when they want our attention.

Please don't tell me you believe this? ETI's are now contacting individuals through turning on a bloody light in their house?

They work directly with God?

Humans actually piss me off. This crap deters anything sane about the real phenomenon.
edit on 11-8-2016 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Any more news on this?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is what I found on Mr. Jones

www.peaceinspace.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
''A major two-year program funded by Mr. Laurance Rockefeller began with meetings in the Clinton White House to encourage the administration to review the policy it inherited from previous administrations concerning secrecy about extraterrestrial contact with earth, and change the policy to more openness. The president discovered that he was not cleared for that program. Work with Mr. Rockefeller was completed with an international conference, When Cosmic Cultures Meet, in Washington, D.C. in May 1995. At the conference a wide spectrum of academic disciplines and interests assessed the implications, preparations and responses for the time when there is no ambiguity about the understanding that higher intelligences from cosmic cultures are meeting.

edit on 8-11-2016 by InS0MnI because: (no reason given)

Current Peace Programs

''The principal program of P.E.A.C.E. Inc is the establishment of a global system of university-based Centers for Sustainable Peace and Development. Over seven years of planning and consultation with academic, political, spiritual, military, intelligence and business leaders has lead to the current system design. In November 2002, the University of Jordan was the first school to adopt the Sustainable Peace and Development (SPD) program. Subsequently, Makerere University in Uganda, Dar es Salaam University, and the University of Missouri have become SPD hosts. In 2006, Plan C was added to the SPD program. It is designed to recruit global universities and Think Tanks to start a dialogue on the consequences to peace, stability and growth when full disclosure of ET/Earth contact is made.

A second program is a recommendation made to President Obama to establish a cabinet level Peace Advisor position, and to encourage his global counterparts to do the same.

A third program is draft legislation for a federally funded international scholarship program to establish a Professional Peaceworker Corps.

A fourth program is a proposed Constitutional amendment that would additionally designate the President “the principal Peace Maker of the United States.” This would provide a legal basis for the institutionalization of peace in the United States by the establishment of a Department of Peace.''

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is about Dr. Carol Rosin

''Dr. Rosin advises decision makers and others about applications of technology and information services for human needs, environment, new energy, and peace and security, health and prosperity for all on earth and in space.''

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This is on their main page but concerning those emails I feel like the people mentioned clearly seem to know each others personally.

'Welcome to Peace in Space

This Plan of Action calls on all World Citizens to:

1. Immediately, email the sample letter, or your own “Dear President” letter. The talking points on the Plan of Action page may give you some ideas to present in your personal letter. Send all letters to [email protected] with your name and contact information. We will include your letter in a package of information that will be given to country presidents. (Your name and contact information will not be distributed to any lists.)

2. PLEASE, HELP make this possible. This is the time…the only moment in history when we can feasibly get this done. Contribute whatever you can to help get us on this journey. We’ll keep you informed every step of the way. It’s now or never! And we are ready to go!''

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Can anyone clarify if this is really nasa footage? Seems too good to be true, so most prob is.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust He's notoriously obsessed with the subject. I agree he is ...odd.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
In my opinion not much substance with this. It seems to me it's just some German emailing pedesta this video.
The validity just isn't their, and the video doesn't show much of anything, a hazy blob, glare, or camera artifact maybe.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think it would look different if it were legit.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Can anyone clarify if this is really nasa footage? Seems too good to be true, so most prob is.

I still haven't found any link to original source, but I just had this IM exchange with sts-120 pilot George Zamka and he indicated the video was genuine but unremarkable.

Oberg: George, something funny has come up about Podesta, wikileaks, and STS-120, can I email it to you?
Zamka: Is it the UFO thing? I recall the comm but don't associate the video with it at least in memory..
Zamka: The comm sounds to me like the kind you'd hear during presleep.
Oberg: Yeah, it's the association of some obscure video that shows nothing discernable with a conversation about turning off all external lights -- I guess that was Pam speaking? …..
Zamka: Yes, Pam's voice. I may have been assisting/learning alongside with the presleep checks. I don't detect any elevated concern and I don't recall any talk about it later. …...
Oberg: You're not supposed to get distracted -- but one of these days, somebody out there is going to notice something really really unusual, and it won't be Story's silly 'space snakes', or 'fireflies'. Somehow we need to define filtration criteria to see past the 'space normal'. USUALLY such weird stuff has been clues to vehicle malfunction, and even crew hazard. That's why I explain to kids that EVERYTHING unusual is looked at immediately and aggressively in Mission Control to make sure ASAP that it's NOT dangerous.
Zamka: Excellent point.
Oberg: Here's the video supposedly emailed recently to Podesta, according to WikiLeaks. Can you make anything of the vague image? www.youtube.com...
Zamka: No, I see what looks like structure that could come from inside the payload bay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join