It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks 32 - Trump "Assassin" Found in List of DNC Paid Agitators

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
He was just a guy with a sign. No paid agitator. Who would pay people to go start trouble at a Trump rally? He was just a helpless victim.

Correction.

You're naive.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: In4ormant

I didn't read it let alone believe it.

Doesn't change the fact he bought something from Stratfor and ends up on a global research list.
Not a paid agitator list.

Paid or not. You don't believe her account but believe his?

Your choice

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

New evidence showing that the would be Trump "assassin" - Austyn Crites - was a paid agitator by the DNC, found in a previous Wiki leaked email, and a known Hillary supporter.

Of course he was a Hillary supporter, he was protesting Trump, wasn't he? Crites works in aerospace, so he very likely is a Republican. The only leaked document I can find that mentions his name is one from Stratfor, listing its customers. He is the founder of an aerospace corporation so it is not unlikely that he relied on Stratfor for market research.

Did you happen to look up his "aerospace" company on LinkedIn?

He is the SOLE employee, at a RESIDENCE in Reno.

Keep digging...

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne

originally posted by: DJW001

New evidence showing that the would be Trump "assassin" - Austyn Crites - was a paid agitator by the DNC, found in a previous Wiki leaked email, and a known Hillary supporter.

Of course he was a Hillary supporter, he was protesting Trump, wasn't he? Crites works in aerospace, so he very likely is a Republican. The only leaked document I can find that mentions his name is one from Stratfor, listing its customers. He is the founder of an aerospace corporation so it is not unlikely that he relied on Stratfor for market research.

Did you happen to look up his "aerospace" company on LinkedIn?

Keep digging...

~Namaste

Backyard rockets

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 6-11-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: In4ormant

I didn't read it let alone believe it.

Doesn't change the fact he bought something from Stratfor and ends up on a global research list.
Not a paid agitator list.

Paid or not. You don't believe her account but believe his?

Your choice

Just told you I didn't read his account, so how could I believe it?

It has nothing to do with what I said.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

So what? Does that prove he is an assassin?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Oh come on! There's no way they would talk about such things in email because that is so stupid since you're literally leaving an electronic trail of evidence!!!

Btw, The_Donald does not represent Reddit.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I did not claim he was an assassin. The media is calling him that, and a "would be assassin" which is why I quoted it. I don't believe he was, but I do believe that he was there to intentionally disrupt, and that could have ended badly.

For anyone who has ever been in a crowded place where "fire" or "gun" is yelled out for any reason, you'll understand why that kind of behavior is completely uncalled for. I'm not saying this man was responsible for that specifically, I'm saying that it could have ended much worse, and I don't want to see that for anyone on either side.

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
He wasn't an assassin he was there with a sign

It was an assasSIGNation attempt

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Now his dead grandmother is voting from his address.
48Hrs to go and what a gift !!!

Buck

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
read thru the info about this guy and what happened at the rally......his statement, is just a peacefull quiet demonstration of his Constitutional right to freedom of speach, with his sign as he politely asked people to let him thru to the front of the stage area.
Eyewitnesses, ( from Info from the various threads on ATS, linking Twitter feeds, Reddit and FB)... He began pushing and shoving his way thru crowd with his sign rolled up in hand, yelling at people to move. At the front, others take notice and begin confronting the guy, trump stops talking, shades his eyes, watches for a second and then says take him out of here. At this point the scuffle is still going on, the guy and others have been pushed to ground. Trump starts talking again, after a couple sentences, he shades his eyes again watching the confrontation. It's during those sentences ,somebody yells gun 5 or 6 times ( some says it was the guy himself, another thought it was somebody else who had been pushed to ground) before secret service herd it and moved in. You also see uniformed officers and SWAT move in.

So, do you believe the different eyewitnesses from different sources or the guy who is a Never Trumper, openly supports killary, bought a book, a book who's purchasers are on some leaked Democrat email and appears to have closer ties to the killary campaign than the average ' I'm just a simple guy quietly demonstrating'........

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Imho whoever yelled "gun" in a crowded auditorium should be charged. It's the same as yelling, "fire" in a movie theatre.

STM

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think this whole thing was blown slightly out of proportion.
edit on 6-11-2016 by BiffWellington because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

The DNC is scared #less, so are pulling out all the stops. They know their time is short, and believe they have nothing to lose.

Having a man hold a sign is "pulling out all the stops"?

"The situation is getting desperate. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but we have no other choice. We're going to have to send a man to stand silently with a mildly provocative sign. May God have mercy on us all."
edit on 6-11-2016 by BiffWellington because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The guy's name hits on the WL Intelligence files section, looks like he ordered a book TND "The Next Decade"

I think it was ordered from Stratfor, from what I have read...

I don't consider it evidence that he is a DNC operative, however, there is evidence out from last night that seem shady as S**T..

From memory, Face Book page was new, the guy's profile was his face within a sillouetted HRC campaing logo, with a US Flag with "Republicans for Hillary CLinton" underneath... That was changed after more information was tied to the person that implicated some voter fraud discovered by searching the voter database...

It's wild how fast these folks on the web can track down information so swiftly...

Still a bit foggy, but the info should clear up and we should get closer to the truth shortly, claims that he is with the DNC, doesn't help in the quest for that truth...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

Eyewitnesses say he was pushing, shoving, yelling at people to move with the sign rolled up in his hand, before he wanted to quietly stand in front with his unrolled sign.....

Who ever yelled " gun" is what gave this situation any energy, good or bad

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Ummm...This goes WAY...WAY...beyond that...

This is grooming and then launching a paid assassin...

Proof that the DNC and Clinton machine...hired a Hitman in an attempted assassination...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Awesome find, Flatbush71. The Trump campaign agrees with you.
www.msn.com...

Thank-goodness for Wiki-leaks and Project Veritas this election.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
He can't be a DNC agitator, he said he was a Republican.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join