It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your 270 to win Prediction maps for Tuesday night.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
270 To Win

270 to win is a site that allows you to create and share your electoral college maps. After you're finished filling in your map you can then share your maps by clicking on the "Share" button, getting the image URL and then posting the image on here using [IMG] tags.

Here's mine...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
270 To Win

270 to win is a site that allows you to create and share your electoral college maps. After you're finished filling in your map you can then share your maps by clicking on the "Share" button, getting the image URL and then posting the image on here using [IMG] tags.

Here's mine...

Hardcore bluepilled numale status i see

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Florida should be Trump. And Texas...Argh, no point.
edit on 5-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

270 To Win

Here's mine...

So are you going to share your map or do you have any insightful commentary to add? Or are you just interested in throwing cheap shots at any opinion that doesn't align with your beliefs?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I was not as generous as you were on a few states, including FL and TX, and I still have Clinton at 291.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Mine is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't laugh

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

270 To Win

Here's mine...

So are you going to share your map or do you have any insightful commentary to add? Or are you just interested in throwing cheap shots at any opinion that doesn't align with your beliefs?

If you are gonna start a thread and post something as unrealistic as what you posted you should expect cheap shots honestly. I guess you can add me to the list of people who isn't gonna share a map because not only does yours not align with what i believe is gonna happen it doesn't align with reality.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Here's mine. Made it pretty close.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: buni11687

I like your map, so I will go with your map

edit on 5-11-2016 by Arnie123 because: typo

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

seems to be a double
edit on 5-11-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You have Texas Blue? Way out of touch. Last unrigged poll had Texas Red by 13. No one has had it blue ever. Wishful thinking.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Here is how the rest of the world wants it .

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

floridas hidden vote is the latinos. they dont show up on polls cuz they dont do them in spanish.

trump isnt gonna win without latino vote in florida. republicans even identified this after last election.

its unlikely trump wins the election because he has to hang onto romneys red states. arizona utah and north carolina in question.

he has to win all the battle ground states.

and trump has to turn one or two blue states into republican states.

regardless of enthusiasm, thats highly unlikely. especially without the lation vote, and womens vote.

if you look up julian assange's interview of wikileakes, he even says trump wont win.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

basically trump has to sweep the board on battlegrounds, and hang onto all the romney states, and turn a big blue state or two small ones into republican states.

its not gonna happen.

if he loses north carolina or florida he is done as well, so could be an early night if trump loses florida or north carolina.

and without latino vote in florida, trump will lose in florida. record voting by latinos, especially with the influx of puerto ricans coming to florida recently in large numbers.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Here is how the rest of the world wants it .

Looks like that virus game.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Swap WI for AZ and Hitlery will still be Prez.

TPTB will ensure this.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: buni11687
Here's mine. Made it pretty close.

That was mine to based off polls if they were all right. And giving the tie in Pennsylvania to Hillary. Means Florida is the state to watch.
edit on 11/6/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join