It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Bernie was blackmailed...Feel The Burn

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

This isn't in keeping w the agreement. Since we clearly have some leverage[against Bernie], would be good to flag this for him.

I could send a signal via Welch--or did you establish a direct line w him?

Twitter link under the text: Wikileaks Bernie was Blackmailed....Feel The Bern

I can't get the link to the Wikileaks document to work so here is an outlet reporting on it

Well, this is a shocker...

Hillary Clinton had [undoubtedly] damaging "leverage" against Bernie...

What could it be??? Generally it's a woman thing but who knows...

It worked out well for Bernie who, like the Clintons, became VERY rich while running his short campaign..

Last I heard he was tucking it up in his new mansion on an exclusive Vermont lakefront..

Thanks Wikileaks for showing a light on the Democrats depravity and their inability to follow the rules…

And I'm sorry to you Democrats who are unable to see the forest through the mountain of treacherous trees before you…

-Chris
edit on 5-11-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

(post by thesaneone removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

This isn't in keeping w the agreement. Since we clearly have some leverage[against Bernie], would be good to flag this for him.

I could send a signal via Welch--or did you establish a direct line w him?

Wikileaks Bernie was blackmailed...Feel The Burn

Well, this is a shocker...

Hillary Clinton had [undoubtedly] damaging "leverage" against Bernie...

What could it be??? Generally it's a woman thing but who knows...

It worked out well for Bernie who, like the Clintons, became VERY rich while running his short campaign..

Last I heard he was tucking it up in his new mansion on an exclusive Vermont lakefront..

Thanks Wikileaks for showing a light on the Democrats depravity and their inability to follow the rules…

And I'm sorry to you Democrats who are unable to see the forest through the mountain of treacherous trees before you…

-Chris

Basically he agreed when he entered the election he would not attack her. The whole Democrat primary was staged. That is why he said nobody cares about her emails etc.

Thing is I think after awhile he actually wanted to win, but because of the agreement / leverage / rigging he could not.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Thing is I think after awhile he actually wanted to win, but because of the agreement / leverage / rigging he could not.

He started to feel the support from the people and let them go because of a shameful "agreement". What a shame.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

You toss out allegations against him with no support. For instance his new house. There was a thread on that way back and it is not all the expensive a place when all things are considered. You call it a mansion but it is not it is a nice home.

Also you say he became 'very' rich, 'just like the Clintons''. Where is that information available?

And the leverage mentioned. You say 'who knows' yet you also toss in the idea of a woman with no background to that other than just 'generalities'.. That's nothing but gossip that is popping out of your head. You are making suggestions based on absolutely nothing.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

I agree…
While I disagreed with most of Bernies platforms I found him to be a genuine fellow with genuine motives.…
Perhaps I was wrong in that assessment...

I wonder if there will come a time when both candidates will be of equal moral and ethical standing albeit with different ideas on governance…
Or is that the naive hope of a bygone era?

-Chris

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I hate Bernie's policies, but I felt so sorry for this man. He was way over his head. He was naive to think the Democratic Party would be fair to him. He was dumb to believe the DNC would not be biased and underhanded. He tried to play nice while she and her cohorts never play nice....it is not in their nature to play by the rules.

Had he talked about the emails, he may have had a chance. He was in denial like the rest of the sycophantic dems. He just couldn't fathom the depth of corruption that exists in the party and their chosen candidate.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
No surprise here, he is simply too soft to play hard corrupted games. Bow down in submission Bernie.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

You toss out allegations against him with no support. For instance his new house. There was a thread on that way back and it is not all the expensive a place when all things are considered. You call it a mansion but it is not it is a nice home.

Also you say he became 'very' rich, 'just like the Clintons''. Where is that information available?

And the leverage mentioned. You say 'who knows' yet you also toss in the idea of a woman with no background to that other than just 'generalities'.. That's nothing but gossip that is popping out of your head. You are making suggestions based on absolutely nothing.

In his 4+ decades working for the government Bernie had amassed an entire net worth of less than $300,000…

After withdrawing from the primary, Bernie was suddenly able to purchase a $600,000 house on a lakefront in Vermont..
Again, this was after he ran for office which, in most cases, finds the losing candidate less rich then before they began...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Absolutely agree with you.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I hate Bernie's policies, but I felt so sorry for this man. He was way over his head. He was naive to think the Democratic Party would be fair to him. He was dumb to believe the DNC would not be biased and underhanded. He tried to play nice while she and her cohorts never play nice....it is not in their nature to play by the rules.

Had he talked about the emails, he may have had a chance. He was in denial like the rest of the sycophantic dems. He just couldn't fathom the depth of corruption that exists in the party and their chosen candidate.

Brilliant post...sometimes one star is not enough

-Chris

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
In the back of my mind, I always was suspicious of Sanders being blackmailed.

Looks like it's possible now don't it.

But it's all exposed since the DNC oil spills. and the botched and embarrassing Democrat convention.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I tend to think that once the Clinton machine realized Bernie could take this thing over if he focused on her corruption and the email scandal, they bribed him. He pulled back, refused to get in the dirt where she practically dwells, and allowed her to take it. He got something out of it, or prevented something from happening. Either way, he took the green handshake and kissed up.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Good rebuttal

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I think he played nice because he was vocal about the policies he was passionate about instead of using to me to attack the other.

You know, the way real politicians used to do it.

This has been the weakest election for policies. Most have no idea what any of the candidates (primaries included) actually wanted to do, it was just who sucks worst. Then we found out they all suck and we got some of the bottom of the barrel to decide from.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Or is that the naive hope of a bygone era?

It's an era that has never existed, like Camelot. Read about the election between Thomas Jefferson and John Adams. It sounds very much like this one. Nothing has changed and it did not used to be better.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Yea the house thing never did it for me, he's old, time for him to retire soon, get a lake house.

If your in your seventies make over 100,000 a year and have a cushy Senate retirement plan what bank wouldn't give you a mortgage.
edit on 5-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

As I said Chris, $600,000 is hardly a mansion. My son just sold a small two bedroom 1.5 bath 100 year old house that needed to share the driveway on alternating weeks with the next door neighbor for more than that. Figure Sanders new house is lake front so using that as proof of hidden presents is very weak.

And you say 'suddenly able'. Putting it that way it does sound shady. But 'suddenly' is no more than a conclusion of limited perception. We have no idea how much planning did, or didn't go into this purchase. They may have been planning this for years, we just do not know.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Basically he agreed when he entered the election he would not attack her. The whole Democrat primary was staged. That is why he said nobody cares about her emails etc.

What is interesting about this, I heard during the first debate her and Trump had that same agreement. That is why during the first debate he didn't really go after her. After he saw she wasn't going to keep her end of the bargain during that second and third debate he went after her.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

It's hard to say from the email if it is leverage against Bernie (could be about Brad pushing story), but it is troubling if Peter Welch is involved. That points more to the agreement being with Sanders than any one else.

<<   2  3 >>

join