It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
All this really says to me is Hillary is throwing Huma overboard.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
All this really says to me is Hillary is throwing Huma overboard.

Except, we don't know that either.

I mean, what would you do?

I know I'd try to keep her out of sight for a while.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Well, so far these links are mostly pertaining to Podesta and now this from Anon about Huma. Classic patsy set up. We need the goods on Hillary, otherwise it will amount to a whole lot of nothing.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Well, so far these links are mostly pertaining to Podesta and now this from Anon about Huma. Classic patsy set up. We need the goods on Hillary, otherwise it will amount to a whole lot of nothing.

Truly, I'm not in denial. I'm an anything/everything is possible/probable person. I actually do believe the top level world leaders are working with "off planet beings".

How do you choose your shark in shark infested waters?

You pick the one swimming in the direction you want to go.

I'm a former Republican, but almost everything about the current Right Wing I'm against. So, Hillary it is (no matter what she's tied to).

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I imagine part of the issue is insulating herself from the deeds. Have the staff do the traceable communication. Try not to put much at all in writing.

Look at the top mob men. They talk in a private safe place, not the phone. They have other handle the "tasks".

edit on 11/5/2016 by roadgravel because: typo

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
All I know is Huma and Hillary's emails ended up on pervert Weiner's laptop in a file called "insurance." Huma's mother is heavily involved in an organization that mutilates women, views women as subordinate, etc. That's what we know. That's enough for me to stay the hell away from Huma, Weiner, and Hillary.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Obviously none of you have heard the saying "keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer".

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Bullocks nice deflection. Everything you just mentioned, while valid in their own context, does not in any way remove the validity of the OP. Huma should not, Hillary should not, be at the helm with this information ...no? thats really the crux of this conversation.

Of course previous people in power including presidents have been shameless, so what...since we caught these two 1st , we should ignore them and let them repeat and improve on the dishonor and criminal activity?, wheres your logic for that argument?

Apparently the others you speak of were far smarter than Huma and Hillary and avoided this depth of discovery, we all would of been just as chaffed had we this level of information prior to their election.

Your point is only obfuscation and certainly void in this context.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The ultimate question remains:

HTF do we get this video on the main stream media, people need to know. Not just 10,000 or so members here on ATS.

I can not believe the world is so stubbornly blind of what is going on.

Sad.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Classic random conspiracy YouTube video. There's a million of these and they're all so dumb.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Another source saying basically the same thing.. There are Muslims and there is the Muslim Brother and sisterhood who makes no secret of their goals and feelings about western civilization. youtu.be...

youtu.be...

edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Excellent... glad this video has found it's own thread.

It's an excellent representation of what is going on with clear links between Huma Abedin and terrorists networks through her own families business.

I love the fact the narrator shows the sources - the actual websites of Huma's families business and the terrorist fronts and encourages the viewer to follow up and research.

S+F

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna need a hot tub after that bone chilling experience. Can't even get warm. Huma's fault.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

The ultimate question remains:

HTF do we get this video on the main stream media, people need to know. Not just 10,000 or so members here on ATS.

I can not believe the world is so stubbornly blind of what is going on.

Sad.

Share it. I have posted it on over 50 sites today and I am going to do more.
This morning it had 60k views and now it is close to 1m.
Get the word out.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

That video is pretty funny. Now seriously, where's the actual proof?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Misleading title. The video did not feature any clips showing Huma Abedin. Rather, it was a video ABOUT Abedin. That said, I was skipping through it so there may have been a tiny clip a few seconds long I could have missed, but it sure does not seem that way.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
The defining moment in her Master's life and she has vanished. Totally miscalculated the depravity of US politics, meaning her husband. He ruined a lot for her, maybe everything in the end. That is what is great about the US. You can try and understand it, plan, calculate but in the end rusty wrenches won't stop being thrown into the equation and it f**** ups anyone trying to plan something beyond 70% certainty. Look at Hillary, thought she had it in the bag first run and here comes Obama. He crushed her like a cockroach in the end. Nobody saw it coming.
I saw it coming as soon as he started opening his mouth in politics. Running the the US Senate and making Marxist statements. At the time I thought he couldn't be elected given his comments, but after being elected I understood he was presidential material given his promises of unlimited free stuff to the ignorant masses.

Edit - When I realized Obama could actually be elected to a US senate position I made my decision to vote with my feet, the only real way we have of voting these days.
edit on 5-11-2016 by fractal5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

What a hilarious piece of propaganda this video is.

And such dark, brooding music. OMG, the Muslims are coming. Run.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
The defining moment in her Master's life and she has vanished. Totally miscalculated the depravity of US politics, meaning her husband. He ruined a lot for her, maybe everything in the end. That is what is great about the US. You can try and understand it, plan, calculate but in the end rusty wrenches won't stop being thrown into the equation and it f**** ups anyone trying to plan something beyond 70% certainty. Look at Hillary, thought she had it in the bag first run and here comes Obama. He crushed her like a cockroach in the end. Nobody saw it coming.

Where do the Obama's come from, the Bill Clintons, they come out of no where. Obama he really is only half black because there are no blacks in the Reptilian blood line, those few families that really rule the world. Half black to make it look legit. Now everyone thinks he's totally black, but he is not. Somehow these people are anointed. There seems to be an Ivy League connection most of the time. They are destined by some dark, satanic force.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
With the wikileaks revelations that ISIS and the Clinton campaign are funded by the same people it makes sense that Clinton would allow the US govt to be infiltrated. She cares only about money after all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join