It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charges Against Trump Have Been Dropped

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Hope you're not tarring me with that brush, I can't stand him, he bullied people in my country to sell their land for his stupid golf course. I have friends lives ruined by fake rape allegations (and I am also a carer to someone who is who has been raped so I am sensitive to both sides of this.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

After reading another thread on ATS (www.abovetopsecret.com...)

There's one thing the media hasn't touched about Trump which has me wondering. How come they haven't said peep about Trump's civil case about the 13 y/o? That's gold for defaming someone. They're going all out but stop short of a final death blow. Doesn't make sense. Unless, it's true. Hear me out, say Trump did go to pedo Island with Jeff Epstein. This would also bring awareness to Bill and Hill's "sexcapades" which is bad for everyone. So, some thing's are 'off-limits' with the media. That's the international pedo ring and 911. No one likes to talk about these things.

about the Pedos I suspect that's the case. Not saying whether or not Trump molested under age girls but the spotlight will be thrown on the Clinton's involvement doing the same sex parties together with Jeff Epstein

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Whilst I see the humour in your post even with the SS ensuring they don't "escape out into the wild"; these shills "pretend" leaders still get rewarded by their corporate masters to screw us.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Trump has a history of threatening to DESTROY people who come up against them, OR he buys them out

And then there is the actual history of Vince Foster's actual death. Who's the sycophant?

en.wikipedia.org...
www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Its sickening watching the Trump supporters celebrate this..........

They dont say "Was it because political pull"

They dont say " Who got to her"

You dont even LOOK to see if there is TRUTH to any of it.........bunch of god damn Koolaid Drinking Sycophants........

Trump could come out as a died in the wool molester and you guys would make excuses for him........christ........

Only if its a Clinton or the opposition do they inquire about the WHY..........

PS........

Trump has a history of threatening to DESTROY people who come up against them, OR he buys them out.........

Just saying.......

if there is any proof he paid her, or threatened her, then it should be shown.

celebrating another lie that was beaten to death from the left being proven false. (Most Trump supporters aren't in love with him, it's toleration. And a mutual hatred of Hillary for her lies and tactics and crimes.)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
All those that pushed this story should be apologising. Everyone knew this was a complete fabrication but too many people pushed it anyway to try and justify the sick behaviour of Bill Clinton - all for political reasons.

There is zero evidence to support any of the 'sexual abuse' allegations that were spread for political purposes either.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Indeed. They could follow Brett Baier's example and Fox News apologizing for the indictment lies about Hillary.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
If Trump doesn't file charges against her for making false accusations, I would suspect she's been bought off.

The day she was supposed to hold a press conference revealing her identity, she suddenly got "cold feet." But did she really? Or did someone get to her?

Again, given Trump's history, there's no way he doesn't come after her if she was lying.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Gothmog
So , the only pedophile perverts in the race are the Clintons ?

Isn't there still some evidence floating around that Trump was still on Epsteins plane? Did it conclude that he went to the island?

There is no evidence anywhere that Trump went to that island. None at all.
Consider that. All those years where he must have had the opportunity to be involved and there is no record at all of him being on that island, but an ex President could not even hide his attendance and is recorded as being there several times.

The entire Trump abuse claims have been fabricated to mask and deflect from the disgusting past of the Clintons and it worked. Their lurid history with multiple testimonies of not only Bill but also Hillary being involved have been projected on to Trump. The reason this case has been dropped is because it is no longer needed. The election is upon us.

link   
a reply to: Greggers

From the ego that the public has seen, I would certainly see that to be true. However, would it be worth it?

link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Indeed. They could follow Brett Baier's example and Fox News apologizing for the indictment lies about Hillary.

That would be nice. I wonder will any here hold their hands up?
edit on 5/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I'm not certain, thus my asking of the question. I do however recall seeing a copy of a manifest with his name on it. That does not necessarily put him on the island, just on the plane to somewhere.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

From the ego that the public has seen, I would certainly see that to be true. However, would it be worth it?

If he is innocent, yes it would be worth it. He would stop her from coming forward again, for starters. Also, it would show the allegations for what they truly were.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Gothmog
So , the only pedophile perverts in the race are the Clintons ?

Isn't there still some evidence floating around that Trump was still on Epsteins plane? Did it conclude that he went to the island?

From what I've read he got a lift on Epstein's plane from somewhere to New York, can't remember where but it wasn't the island that Bill Clinton visited a fair few tines...

It was Florida to New York - confirmed under testimony by Epsteins brother who was also on the plane. No documentation of Trump ever being on paedo island... unlike Bill.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

If he is innocent, yes it would be worth it. He would stop her from coming forward again, for starters. Also, it would show the allegations for what they truly were.

The allegation shave already been shown for what they were, multiple times.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Not really.

At this point, it's all just speculation. A lawsuit would solidify it with details and carve it permanently into the public record.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Its sickening watching the Trump supporters celebrate this..........

They dont say "Was it because political pull"

They dont say " Who got to her"

You dont even LOOK to see if there is TRUTH to any of it.........bunch of god damn Koolaid Drinking Sycophants........

Trump could come out as a died in the wool molester and you guys would make excuses for him........christ........

Only if its a Clinton or the opposition do they inquire about the WHY..........

PS........

Trump has a history of threatening to DESTROY people who come up against them, OR he buys them out.........

Just saying.......

The reason that in this case there is not any reasonable person questioning why the case was dropped is because there was ZERO evidence to begin with. None at all. Nada.
If you would like to speculate on a dropped case that never had any evidence to begin with to try and spin another hit piece about mafia style influence then that is up to you.

The Clinton cases never go away because there is evidence, so people are not satisfied with the 'nothing to see here' responses.

That being said, there are some cases where I think Trump is guilty as charged - like the University case for example. But this one, nope. It was pure political BS from the start.
edit on 5/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Not really.

At this point, it's all just speculation. A lawsuit would solidify it with details and carve it permanently into the public record.

LOL, a case with no evidence has been dropped.
There are no details.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Sexual charges get dropped all the time down to insufficient evidence to prosecute.

Somehow me smells a backhander at play, wonder if this poor woman will have a win on the gee gees rather soon?
edit on 5-11-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I see your point. However this is the second time she has brought the case forward and dropped it. This time she even had a high profile lawyer. Either way it stinks to high heaven.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join