It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Newsweek Special Edition delcares Hillary President

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
A supposed leaked Newsweek just started popping up on a few websites within the last hour.

My first reaction was that magazines print multiple editions the same way that there are different hats/shirts for both teams in a championship game.

BUT

Unless a Trump version surfaces I find this very interesting.

edit on 4-11-2016 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
That would so suck

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Her face looks really fat. She needs to not eat so many children when she's on the campaign trail.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: drock905

That's exactly how it works.

Remember the iconic picture of Truman holding a newspaper with the headline: Dewey wins!!

There's a cover with Trump on it. I'd be truly shocked if there weren't.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yeah absolutely, that's probably what it is, but until a Trump version surfaces with the way this election is going I'm keeping my mind open.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I noticed this somewhere the other day.

What Happens to the Losing Team's Championship Shirts?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
A supposed leaked Newsweek just started popping up on a few websites within the last hour.

My first reaction was that magazines print multiple editions the same way that there are different hats/shirts for both teams in a championship game.

BUT

Unless a Trump version surfaces this is very interesting.

Is it over already?

If she loses, they could make a fortune selling the issues if they were to include a dart board centerfold...

Just sayin...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

But that's ruin all the potential to make eco village huts. You just shred all that up, mix it in with the manure the Ohio redneck keeps dumping in front of the DNC office, some bare feet and urine to mash it all up: viola eco huts!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905

BUT

Unless a Trump version surfaces this is very interesting

Am I surprised?? Not really, the official narrative would be they are hedging their bets for the editorial but we all think it was setup from the very beginning that she would win.. I always had suspicion that these votes where rigged to some degree but now I have ZERO faith in the system with how this election campaign has panned out..

As I noted in another thread people have gone to prison for lying on a CV and at the very least they would be removed from their position if she had made these screw ups in the private sector yet here we have a early magazine cover stating madam President, what a f#cking farce and if it does come to fruition the U.S. population should be ashamed..

RA

edit on 4-11-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Wouldn't be ATS if we didn't...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: madmac5150

But that's ruin all the potential to make eco village huts. You just shred all that up, mix it in with the manure the Ohio redneck keeps dumping in front of the DNC office, some bare feet and urine to mash it all up: viola eco huts!

I read an article that postulated using horse manure and Diet Coke as the perfect building material... until I spilled my Mentos and blew off the whole front wall...

Looking back, it was bad instincts...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I was thinking the same, for example in football, there are shirts and hats premade for both teams winning the superbowl.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This made me throw up in my mouth a little. Literally turned my stomach.

Anyone but her...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
All I can think about when seeing her face now is spiritcooking. I'm a little curious about the design of the ring on her finger. Whichever way this whole mess comes about we are going to be stuck with her mug for a long time. I'd rather have to look at the ugly cry face as I walk past the Enquirer than the smug one.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

I think you'll learn to like it. Look at the alternative -- Drumpf gets elected. Then what? You'd be far better off with Mrs. Clinton as president.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Anyone who knowingly backs that much corruption and casts a vote for it are damn near as treasonous as she is.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

HA HAHAHA Love it!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Why does she look like a supervillain?

The best photograph of Clinton they could get and she sits in the exact same pose as Mr. Burns...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I made one to!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join