It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the Clintons involved in the Oklahoma city Bombing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So i happened to stumble on this documentary done by the corbett report and it brings to light many interesting things involving the bombing of the murrah building in oklahoma.

- a second accomplice seen by many witnesses riding in the ryder truck with mcveigh
- surveillance footage of john doe #2 exiting the ryder truck which the govt has never shown to the public
- multiple bombs that didnt detonate within the building
- bomb experts that attest to the truck bomb not being powerful enough to do the damage it did
- video and audio evidence of mcveigh working at a military base 2 years after he supposedly left the military
- photos of a ryder truck at a military facility 2 weeks before the bombing
- the clintons just had much of the white water and iran/contra paperwork moved to the murrah building
- biden writes the beginnings of what became the patriot act which was largely accepted due to the bombing's
- and much more...

the part connecting the clintons starts at around the 50 minute mark but id suggest watching the entire documentary. maybe this is the genesis of false flag terror attacks to push an agenda. im also curious if anyone has submitted a freedom of information act to obtain this surveillance video that could possibly prove multiple bombs going off

edit on 4-11-2016 by TheScale because: broken link

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is out of control.

The Clintons are working for the Rothschild family and are taking hits for something.

They clearly pissed someone off however they still worked for the Rothschilds.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

I am not sure what video you linked, but they were as involved with the Oklahoma bombing as their friends the Bush's were involved in 9/11.

edit to add, I added the same video, I apologize, when I first tried to view it, it was unavailable!

Great job sourcing James Corbett!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmFriday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well i hate all things and everything clinton so of course i think it was. but... it is part of the clinton and bush for that matter body count of getting rid of some excess secret service workers. the point about patriot act beginning with this event. i'm telling you guys, the bushes and clintons are in cahoots, cathy obrien is completely right and a good amount of the world is controlled by pedos. and its less tinfoil hat to say that with all these podesta emails, black magic, and 11, 9 and 7 year old girls being ubered around for this sick F****s,

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
When I first read the title , I thought ridiculous.Glad I stopped by..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I hadn't even thought of, noticed this little zinger all year.

I imagine I'll be remembering some stuff...

It's nuts these people have some many scandals and contra-versies that 'nobody' even got around to this one 'all year'.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

yeah when i started watching the video i had no clue that connection was going to be made. seems like they have their hand in everything and u cant find one scandal without their fingerprint on it

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
Well i hate all things and everything clinton so of course i think it was. but... it is part of the clinton and bush for that matter body count of getting rid of some excess secret service workers. the point about patriot act beginning with this event. i'm telling you guys, the bushes and clintons are in cahoots, cathy obrien is completely right and a good amount of the world is controlled by pedos. and its less tinfoil hat to say that with all these podesta emails, black magic, and 11, 9 and 7 year old girls being ubered around for this sick F****s,

Makes sense, seeing this kind of behavior is all about domination rather than sexual gratification....
The psychopathy of the worlds leaders may just naturally gravitate TO "ULTIMATE POWER" which I imagine being adults they would have over the kids they abuse....

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Without even reading the OP at all except the title.

I am going to say YES.

edit on 4-11-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Shades of Building 7 on 9/11 ...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

yeah i got the same feeling they just hadent worked out the kinks and whoever placed the explosives inside did a poor job, thus the unexploded bombs they found

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I believe the arguments had a lot to do with McVeigh, well the attack was a big pretext to kick start the true militarization of the police.

This is back in the "black helicopters" days. It turns out the they were real, except the part where the UFOlogy scene was used to discredit their existence. They were really part of the militarization of the police thrust.

Look up Alex Jones old pre-9/11 era documentaries this was the kind of stuff he sort of made his debut with. He's got all kinds of old 90's era tv news broadcasts in them about military forces doing training missions terrorizing small towns and the like.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Ruby Ridge during Reagan, then WACO during CLinton...

The focus needed to be turned away from an overreaching GOV"T..

What better way than a false flag on a GOVT building, and pinning it on someone..

OH look at us the GOVT is a victim...

YMMV

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I was just fiving information from an insider that the clintons also sank the titanic and blew up the hindenberg.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I was just fiving information from an insider that the clintons also sank the titanic and blew up the hindenberg.

The Genesis flood narrative - The Clintons did that.
The eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD/ Also the Clintons
The bubonic plague or “Black Death” killed almost 33 percent of the entire population of Europe when it struck between 1347 and 1350. Obviously must have been the Clintons.
edit on 5-11-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Don't be sarcastic. They'll find out and command Moloch to curse your family for seven generations.

Light a candle and say five Hail Trumps before it's too late.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
For the record i absolutely hate the Clintons and their assault on decent hard working Americans. The contempt shown by these abhorrent weasels are nauseating beyond life. But even i cant accept without further evidence their involvement in such a heinous crime, however i do keep a open mind as to not go through life as a Eloi or a blinkered dawg. Even as unbelievable this theory is, the circumstantial evidence provides a slither of possibility kudos to you sir.
This reminds myself of the other great Clintonesque crime of the 20th Century (though i tend to fall on the side of negligence or stupidity) that is Grandfather Clinton was at the helm of the Titanic.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

The Genesis flood narrative - The Clintons did that.
The eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD/ Also the Clintons
The bubonic plague or “Black Death” killed almost 33 percent of the entire population of Europe when it struck between 1347 and 1350. Obviously must have been the Clintons.

O deary, deary me.

What feeble, painfully poor, pointless comments.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
There is so much to this that has never been released to the public.
And I do not expect it to ever be released anymore than any of the other events.
Secrecy is the number one enemy of liberty and freedom.

There was once a forensic explosives expert that found the truth at OKC.
His life was destroyed because of it.

Remember, remember the 5th of November
The American people are no longer cattle
But true patriots, that have gone
Full battle rattle.

Buck
edit on 5-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join