It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have the SSP whistle-blowers gone dark?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hello ATS. I've been following the Secret Space Program whistle-blowers for some time, getting information largely from Corey Goode, David Wilcock, and Dr. Michael Salla.

The websites of all three were releasing information and publishing articles and a frantic clip August and into September but since mid-October things have ground to a halt. Goode's last intel update was September 14th, and that wasn't even really a qualitative update, just a warning to beware of misinformation:

Corey Goode Most Recent Intel Update

The Sphere Being Alliance FB page had a message on October 20th indicating that a new update was forthcoming but nothing else short of links to other alternative news site articles.

Salla's Exopolitics site has been releasing new articles but at a very slow pace with the last article on the 21st, concerning the "Salvage Program document from the Podesta Files:

Leaked Document Recommends False Flag Alien Invasion

Wilcock for his part has published no new articles since September 14th, regarding his most recent book:
Ascension Mysteries #11 Best Seller List

I'm very interested to know why information has dried up all of a sudden. Is it just that these men are playing us for fools and have run out of good ideas or are their sources waiting to see how the US election plays out?

David Wilcock did leave one interesting breadcrumb in the Benjamin Fulford update from 10/17 on the Event Chronicle:
O ctober 17th Benjamin Fulford Update from the Event Chronicle
The comment reads "every other insider I know is also holding a lot back at this point for security reasons. That suggests that we are indeed going to see even more action than we already do. The UFO subject is starting to open up quite a bit and we can expect even more progress on that front as well. David"

If anyone has additional info I would love to hear/see it, but I do think it is strange that some of the most vocal voices on this subject have been silent. I know that Corey Goode has many detractors, but this post is not about the content of the messages, instead focusing on why the messages have seemingly stopped completely.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Everybody knows that aliens don't work around the holidays.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135
Why would anyone hoping to attract people's attention try to compete against the current Presidential election?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
They cant process their "inspirations" fast enough. Now that others are exposing them instead of feeding them ideas.

David Wilcock has a 'special interest' in most these websites. To collect info and form a cult around ideas of others. Its the only nickname you can register that will get you an instant ban with a personal message.

I could write a series of thinned out books in one day that undoes their whole charade. But Im not a capitalist.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

And that may very well be it, Occam's Razor and all that.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Corey Goode, David Wilcock and Michael Salla sell fantasy their absence is not a problem to most.
They're probably busy writing their new books or resting after convention season.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Additionally, the gaia.com weekly program Deep Space, which is about the extraterrestrial presence, where the new episode comes out on Monday, abruptly stopped. Last week, the next episode was mentioned. This is an abrupt and unexplained stop.

In the Comments section, it is posted that someone called Customer Service and was told the series is ended for now. But I see no comment from the website. They must be under pressure of some kind.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Why would anyone hoping to attract people's attention try to compete against the current Presidential election?

Sounds good, why would anyone give their full and earnest attention to UFO/ALIEN files, no matter how good the story right now when the strangest war of the world is going on right now, and whatever the outcome, doesn't seem so good.

So why publish?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
you dont believe him right?
because if yes
jesus christ!!!

i have lost all hope in humanity

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Howard Beale had the answer:

thestagnantfilipino.com...

They just ran out of it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord
If even 1% of 1% of what they are saying is true, all of human culture would be overturned. We owe it to ourselves to absorb as much information as possible and then use discernment to determine what is likely to be true.

I'll say this about Goode, I've been able to absorb all of the information he has presented free of charge, at no point has he said "spend money to get the REAL truth" or something similar (yes I know he asks for donations but as far as I can tell these are not in exchange for anything that is not publicly available on his site and others). So, at worst, it's harmless, but misleading, fiction.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots
That's interesting. The only Goode/Wilcock updates have been episodes of "Cosmic Disclosure," and as far as I can tell those are continuing to be put out but they do not present anything new, merely rehashing ideas supplied by previous articles.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

I wouldn't be surprised if their handlers told them to lay low to give TD more visibility.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

What a hot mess all of this has become. So many feuding parties with so many different agendas, and then us confused (Well, majority of the ATS group is not confused, but are certain that it's all B.S.) bystanders left to attempt to sort out the truth. What good is "Witness Testimony" if there is absolutely no incentive for the "Witness" to be truthful? There is a reason why Witness Testimony is considered a form of "Direct Evidence" in the court of law, and that is because it is extracted from the Witness, whilst the Witness is "Under Oath". This means that under threat and penalty of perjury, the Witness is compelled to answer questions from opposing parties, with answers recorded into the public record. If these answers are later proven to be false, there are dire consequences of perjury and contempt. All that we've seen in recent months, is a dog and pony show, where anyone can say anything, and nobody can be held accountable. How in the holy hell could any part of this hot mess serve towards the betterment of anything, let alone the overall state of humanity, or some spiritual end? It's high time that all of these "SSP WBlowers" put their money where their mouth is, and testify to an impartial body, under penalty of perjury, and answer some real inquiry into the validity of their extraordinary claims. These hearings could be held anywhere, in any country or jurisdiction, as long as there are some legal and financial consequences for deliberately deceiving and misleading the public.

new topics

top topics

join