It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks release 23

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
In the midst of all the hubbub regarding the reopening of the investigation in to former Secretary Clinton's use of a personal email server, Wikileaks has continued in its mission to bring to light that which government would rather us not know or talk about.

As a result, there has been a new release today of emails from the Podesta files.

The count now stands at:

(36891 results, viewing 1 to 200)

Here is one excerpt which characterizes the White House and it's view of the Clintons:

I will tell you, I was an early Obama supporter in 2007 and 2008, which was a mistake, but I was in the inner loop going to meetings with John Kerry sitting on my right and Tom Daschle sitting on my left and exchanging ideas with the top Obama people in D.C. and Chicago by speaker phone. They had then, and carried with them into the White House, an unbridled contempt for Bill and Hillary Clinton. Some of them, who now are visible for Hillary, said or wrote things to me when I suggested possible contributions by one of the Clintons that were so dripping with contempt that I told them that if they ever do that again in my presence I would treat it as on the record, write it, and name them, that's how bad it was.

/podesta-emails/emailid/36689

Tweet

#PodestaEmails23 hastag trend

Release Threads / Twitter Tracker Feeds:
Wikileaks Releases The Podesta Emails 1 / #PodestaEmails
Podesta Emails PART 2 / #PodestaEmails2
Breaking THIRD PART Podesta Emails / #PodestaEmails3
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 4 / #PodestaEmails4
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails 5 / #PodestaEmails5
RELEASE: The Podesta Wikileaks Part 6 / #PodestaEmails6
Wikileaks 7 Just Released! / #PodestaEmails7
Wikileaks Part 8 Podesta Emails / #PodestaEmails8
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails 9 / #PodestaEmails9
Released: Wikileaks 10 Podesta Emails! / #PodestaEmails10
Just Released Wikileaks 11 Podesta Emails / #PodestaEmails11
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 12 / #PodestaEmails12
Release: The Podesta files Part 13 / #PodestaEmails13
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 14 / #PodestaEmails14
Wikileaks 15 Just Released / #PodestaEmails15
Wikileaks Release 16 / #PodestaEmails16
Wikileaks Relase 17 / #PodestaEmails17
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 18 / #PodestaEmails18
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 19 / #PodestaEmails19
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 20 / #PodestaEmails20
Release WikiLeaks #21 / #PodestaEmails21
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 22 / #PodestaEmails22

SEE ALSO:
*Obama's "First Batch" of secret emails.... / #ObamaEmails
*Secret messages hidden within the SPAM of the Podesta Emails ?
*GoogleDoc: Full List of Damning Leaks
*Most Damaging WikiLeaks WebSite
*HERE IT IS=> Detailed List of Top Wikileaks Podesta Emails
*Politico's Findings Feed
*The #WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta FOIA & Whistleblowers - Key Hillary Findings REPOSITORY THREAD!!!

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

Special thanks to IgnoranceIsntBliss for the new formatting.
edit on 30-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: added link to thread on case being reopened

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks for keeping is up to date J&C!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Outstanding !!! Back on mission.

Buck

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I figure the thread regarding the announcement of the case being reopened has run its course and there is one particular poster who seems intent to keep driving around in the same small circles to which they subscribe and are unwilling to consider anything that goes against the narrative they are desperately trying to foster.

Engaging that is an exercise in futility and so this, and other threads, will be receiving more of my attention.

And so:

Q: Any other exorbitantly rich families we should be looking into other than the obvious Rockefeller, Rothschilds, Saudi senpai etc.
A: Gates, Buffett, Soros, African kings, the Royal family.

FBIanon [5]

John- John Adams called me this afternoon and asked if you would be willing to take a call with Lucy Rockefeller Waletzky, Laurence Rockefeller's daughter. He wasn't sure if you know her (or of her), but she is apparently an anti-fracking, anti-pesticide, land preservation activist from New York. John said she's a colleague of his and also works with his son, Ramsey, in the Catskills. He says she has a lot of sway with the MoveOn.org-type community and New York state enviro politics in general.

She has double-maxed to the campaign, but has no other engagement with finance.

/podesta-emails/emailid/36534

Relevant tweet

Just what loophole allows for people to "double-max," campaign contributions?

I also wonder how the Hillary campaign would have to dance around the pet issues (anti-fracking, anti-pesticide, land preservation) of this donor when compared to other donors?

Because we know she also takes money from pro-fracking,pro-pesticide, unlimited land use companies.

Is it any wonder that the democrats are so fractured in their stances? How does one hold such dichotomous positions and not implode?
edit on 30-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed link tag

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

How does one hold such dichotomous positions and not implode?
It's coming , just be patient and keep up the good work you and others are doing .

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
More inner wrangling and how Chelsea's temper tantrums have an effect outside the confines of "Clinton world:"

Need get this asap to them although I'm sure cvc won't believe it to be true bc she doesn't want to Even though the facts speak for themselves.
John, I would appreciate your feedback and any suggestions

I'm also starting to worry that if this story gets out, we are screwed. Dk and I built a business. 65 people work for us who have wives and husbands and kids, they all depend on us. Our business has almost nothing to do with the clintons, the foundation or cgi in any way. The chairman of ubs could care a less about cgi. Our fund clients who we do restructuring and m and a advising the same just as bhp nor tivo do. These are real companies who we provide real advice to through very serious people. Comm head for goldman, dep press secretary to bloomberg, former head of banking, and his team, from morgan stanley for asia and latin am.

I realize it is difficult to confront and reason with her but this could go to far and then we all will have a real serious set of other problems. I don't deserve this from her and deserve a tad more respect or at least a direct dialogue for me to explain these things. She is acting like a spoiled brat kid who has nothing else to do but create issues to justify what she's doing because she, as she has said, hasn't found her way and has a lack of focus in her life. I realize she will be off of this soon but if it doesn't come soon enough...

/podesta-emails/emailid/36761

Tweet

A couple of observations from the above.

They are worried about Chelsea and how she, "is acting like a spoiled brat," and are convinced if this were to get out they would be, "screwed."

And Chelsea is described as being, "difficult to confront and reason with."

Not only that, take a look at that client list:

Comm head for goldman, dep press secretary to bloomberg, former head of banking, and his team, from morgan stanley for asia and latin am.

And this is the inner dialogue amongst supporters and other hangers on.

Is it any wonder that this family is viewed with contempt?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Stock options 36718 ?

Hope there is something bigger in this dump

Maybe something to do with 36678
edit on 30-10-2016 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Wow, this is in relation to the holding company that was created in order to be able to transfer the Rusnano shares.

This is the Russian link to Clinton world.

Maybe something to do with 36678

Absolutely!

This is them trying to Hide John Podesta's shares in the Russian owned company that has a State appointed CEO!

Fantastic work.

Too bad we can't excerpt the emails as they are not discussed at any other website to which we can link.

Perhaps if someone were to tweet about them...?
edit on 30-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: more

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Or this maybe ?
36095 link to weiner

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Just search attachments only , with a blank search and start at the last page and work back .

It's a gold mine👍a reply to: jadedANDcynical

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Just take a screenshot and upload the pic. Put the WikiLeaks reference number in the post.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
More inner wrangling and how Chelsea's temper tantrums have an effect outside the confines of "Clinton world:"

Need get this asap to them although I'm sure cvc won't believe it to be true bc she doesn't want to Even though the facts speak for themselves.
John, I would appreciate your feedback and any suggestions

I'm also starting to worry that if this story gets out, we are screwed. Dk and I built a business. 65 people work for us who have wives and husbands and kids, they all depend on us. Our business has almost nothing to do with the clintons, the foundation or cgi in any way. The chairman of ubs could care a less about cgi. Our fund clients who we do restructuring and m and a advising the same just as bhp nor tivo do. These are real companies who we provide real advice to through very serious people. Comm head for goldman, dep press secretary to bloomberg, former head of banking, and his team, from morgan stanley for asia and latin am.

I realize it is difficult to confront and reason with her but this could go to far and then we all will have a real serious set of other problems. I don't deserve this from her and deserve a tad more respect or at least a direct dialogue for me to explain these things. She is acting like a spoiled brat kid who has nothing else to do but create issues to justify what she's doing because she, as she has said, hasn't found her way and has a lack of focus in her life. I realize she will be off of this soon but if it doesn't come soon enough...

/podesta-emails/emailid/36761

Tweet

A couple of observations from the above.

They are worried about Chelsea and how she, "is acting like a spoiled brat," and are convinced if this were to get out they would be, "screwed."

And Chelsea is described as being, "difficult to confront and reason with."

Not only that, take a look at that client list:

Comm head for goldman, dep press secretary to bloomberg, former head of banking, and his team, from morgan stanley for asia and latin am.

And this is the inner dialogue amongst supporters and other hangers on.

Is it any wonder that this family is viewed with contempt?

Wow, Chelsea sounds like quite a little 'Princess'. I wonder if Webb Hubble has the same disposition.

Seriously, wasn't this particular email from an earlier release?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Great idea, I had forgotten about that.

The Joinder Agreement from #36718

The email to which this is attached is date 12/31/2013.

a reply to: IAMTAT

Seriously, wasn't this particular email from an earlier release?

There have been a few emails regarding the precious little princess, the particular one this comes from was released today and dated 12/11/2011

/emailid/36761

Considering in how much contempt even their sycophants hold the Clintons in, I am surprised there aren't a tsunami of leaks about them.

I suppose people are more interested in how much they can leech off of whatever scams the Clintons are running for themselves than they are in being upright and honest in their business dealings.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Stupid Trump supporters can’t even spell…

Wait, you mean those are links?

So, what you’re trying to tell me is that there is information in those links that are at odds with my current beliefs, presented neatly and literally only a mouse click away?

Nah…

I’ve got liberal stuff to do.

(just kidding)

This powder keg is ready to explode!!! If only ATS would lay their weapons down and work together, I bet we could sharpen the spear enough to penetrate Hillary's thick reptilian skin. At this point, how anyone can remain skeptical of that woman and the political game being played on us is beyond me. After each election is over, nobody wins. These aren’t sports teams and they're not going to directly shout, “I am guilty!” It takes the extra work and talent of real patriots with enough time and energy to make sense of it all.

Nice job everybody!!

edit on 30-10-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
And so we see that Chelsea views anecdotes about spies being assigned to them as humorous:

That makes good sense to me. Our technology was all compromised while we > there (if we've time, I'll regale you with rather hilarious anecdotes of our > tour guide cum spy). Hope you had a great trip.

/podesta-emails/emailid/36428

Relevant tweet

Oh, and by the way, "Our technology was all compromised while we > there."

You really can't make this crap up.

Funny thing is, John Podesta's email to which the above is an answer says:

Sorry for the delay. I was in China and not accessing this account >> for security reasons.

This exchange took place in November of 2011.

Hm, that means Hillary was SecState at that time, and Chelsea, at least, knew their, "technology was all compromised."

Tell me again, why people want Hillary as president?

Anyone?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Great compilation of info in your OP J&C!

Found in Podesta mails: Disgraced Bob Creamer
"Consulting for DNC and Close to Robby Mook"

www.peoplespunditdaily.com...

More proof of illegal activities in the DNC, and Clinton Campaign.

Could this be one reason Mook deleted his Twitter account?

Hmmm......

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
WHAT did wikileaks just put out?
J&C?
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
J&C?
twitter.com...

If you click on the link in the twitter post it takes you to a page that seems to track who is connected to whom in the e-mails. Meta data tracking of the e-mails??? I'm not tech savvy but it seems to connect the dots of the inner workings of e-mail connections.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: IAMTAT
J&C?
twitter.com...

If you click on the link in the twitter post it takes you to a page that seems to track who is connected to whom in the e-mails. Meta data tracking of the e-mails??? I'm not tech savvy but it seems to connect the dots of the inner workings of e-mail connections.

It's an amazing construct. Wikileaks special release.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah. I saw that.

JackKtMtn linked it in the thread about reopening the case.

It's a network map that shows a graphic representation of how much email traffic each person is in and also shows who is connected to whom.

The larger the circle, the more emails that person sends & receives.

Connections between circles show how often different people email. The thicker the lines between circles, the more those people email each other.

<<   2 >>

join