It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! Voter fraud suspect arrested in Iowa!! Voter Fraud is real!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well folks, Trump was right, voter fraud is real and the election is rigged!

Voter fraud suspect arrested in Des Moines

A Des Moines woman has been arrested on suspicion of voting twice this month in the general election, police and court records show. Terri Lynn Rote, 55, was booked into the Polk County Jail about 3:40 p.m. Thursday on a first-degree election misconduct charge, which is a Class D felony.

Rote, a registered Republican, reportedly cast an early voting ballot at the Polk County Election Office, 120 Second Ave., and another ballot at a county satellite voting location in Des Moines, according to a Des Moines police report. Rote was one of three voter fraud suspects reported to police Wednesday by the Polk County Auditor's Office.

The irony of this is bittersweet!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Behead her. And all others involved in voting fraud.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

She was most likely given a lump sum payment to only pretend to be a republican voting for Trump, but is actually a Hillary supporter. We have already seen how the DNC plotted along with Hillary to pay for protesters to show up in places only pretending to be representing the other side.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
already posted www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You wouldnt think that would happen, as we have all seen, it is Hillary supporters that harassed and attacked DT supporters, and didnt threy also attack some Bernie supporters? Progressives ( Communists),also know as useful idiots long ago in Russia are like that. They are sarcastic, aggressive, disrespectful, and backwards.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
But voter fraud doesn't happen enough to affect the election, so it is really a non-issue right?

At least, that is what I often hear from the Left on ATS.
edit on 29-10-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Water is wet...
The sky is blue...
Democrats commit voter fraud...

-Chris

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Oh what a short memory everyone has. Care to refresh? Let's look back to Ohio in 2004..

columbusfreepress.com...

Voter fraud is as old as voting itself.

(Wonder if above poster even read the OP?)
edit on 29-10-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The irony of this is bittersweet!

There's no irony if you realize fraud isn't limited to any political party. The fraud is widespread and a story like the one you just posted only reinforces the fact of what we all knew or suspected for some time now.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Jesus, a bit of an overreach. This is why we have laws.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Well, when reality sets in and you realize you're just peddling right wing conspiracies, lies, and fantasies, maybe you'll accept shes not a paid shill for Clinton because that's stupid. But if you wanna throw fantasy into the mix and claim it as fact then the burden is on you to prove that she is a paid shill. I'll take any little shred of evidence you can muster.

Look at all those stars. So much ignorance is embraced here it's SAD!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

So it is, but I don't care (and I bet the OP of that thread doesn't either), let this message be spread. Report this thread if you want.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
You wouldnt think that would happen, as we have all seen, it is Hillary supporters that harassed and attacked DT supporters, and didnt threy also attack some Bernie supporters? Progressives ( Communists),also know as useful idiots long ago in Russia are like that. They are sarcastic, aggressive, disrespectful, and backwards.

So much ignorance I don't know where to begin but could I expect anything less from a partisan Trump supporter? If you acknowledge Clinton supporters, Democrats, liberals, and progressives are violent then do you also acknowledge Trump supporters are as well?

I bet you don't.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

This is a very good example of how one idiot voting twice and getting arrested for it has zero effect on the elections. What's hilarious is Trump and his base crying about voter fraud and here we have a Trump supporter committing voter fraud, and 2 or 3 others. Irony is strong with Trump supporters!!!

Election fraud is what people should be worried about, not voter fraud.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Pssstt.... A Democrat wasn't arrested for voter fraud, a Republican was!

Derp.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
F'n MORON.
THAT will help FOR SURE ...

link   
It's real and it is everywhere. Arrests are being made in multiple states. Remember, these are the ones being caught. How many are not caught? Some of the cases involve hundreds of ballots at a time.
edit on 29/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Well, I never said fraud was only committed by one camp, but Trump supporters sure do. According to Trump and his base it's only Democrats who commit fraud but here we have a Republican committing said fraud.

Only an ignorant fool would believe only one party commits all the bad acts in this world while the other doesn't.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

Behead her. And all others involved in voting fraud.

I agree. She was voting wrong to begin with. So kill her twice.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
and this ONE voter was caught....the system worked.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join