It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia attacks and kills US,Isreali,Turkish and othe officers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I only have this as a source as it's just breaking but if verified this could be the lit fuse that brings us to open war.
youtu.be...
edit on 28-10-2016 by modified device because: Posting from my phone sucks

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: modified device

If true why are there Israeli Officers, British Officers, US officers and Saudi'salong, Turkish Officers in Aleppo? This info comes through a youtube Israeli news site from a guy. He notes that his information is taken from a Russian news site..Sputnik News..

OP...ypu should have provided a bit more information for the readers to justify clicking a youtube channel.
edit on 28-10-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

I see no information from the sputnik website when searching Aleppo for missle strikes..or anything close to killing US, British or other officers..
edit on 28-10-2016 by chrismarco because: follow up

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: modified device
I only have this as a source as it's just breaking but if verified this could be the lit fuse that brings us to open war.
youtu.be...

I haven't seen that channel before.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I haven't seen that channel before.

Nobody has..that's why he has 19 subscribers
edit on 28-10-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Gee, this sounds really familiar.

Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:12
30 Israeli, Foreign Intelligence Officers Killed in Russia's Caliber Missile Attack in Aleppo

edit on 10/28/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

That is why I stated "if verified" i am leaving it to you guys here to do leg work and verify this 100℅.
edit on 28-10-2016 by modified device because: Bag of meat in palestine for dinner

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

a reply to: chrismarco

That is why I stated "if verified" i am leaving it to you guys here to do leg work and verify this 100℅.

Not trying to be a douche but you should be doing the legwork...understand that you are on a phone but so am I..

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

It wasn't true when it was posted a month ago, and it still isn't true.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Ben DeNoon is a false Christian and I don't think anyone should waste their time on anything he says.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Youtube is not a source if there's a guy reading news from some article and doesn't add a link to it.

I don't see it in any other source so my guess is a clickbait

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

It was posted by FARS a month ago. I posted the link above, but FARS isn't a very reliable source. The claim is from an anonymous "battlefield source".

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It was posted by FARS a month ago. I posted the link above, but FARS isn't a very reliable source. The claim is from an anonymous "battlefield source".

The channel I posted the video from has a string of different doom and gloomers all about WW3 and nearly all about Russian involvement in Aleppo. Ironically, today saw the start of yet another major rebel missile barrage on Aleppo, and by the looks of it, indiscriminate, or at least as indiscriminate as any other of all those involved. It seems like they just don't care anymore...they can easily put the blame on some other crowd.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

actually FARS was referring back to sputnik as it's source, but it's only sputnik arabic not english.. I found that article.

I tried to verify the story when it first came out in September but no luck so I just gave up on that one as far as finding the truth. As in it's probably propaganda.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
oops
edit on 28-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
double oops

edit on 28-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It might've actually happened but spooks killing spooks or drone bases getting blown up in a foreign country isn't quite to the point of going into a full blown war

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Already posted a few weeks ago and it was a hoax.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
it was never proven a hoax, merely declared one by people connected with DOD agencies, agents. The allegations were that intelligence agents/officers were killed. The same type of assets that do not wear uniforms, carry nothing designating their allegiance, and can be thrown under the bus and disavowed if or when they are exposed.

The rhetoric which followed in the days and weeks after would indicate some resentment for events which allegedly never occurred.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

At some point, you have to accept that it is a hoax, otherwise anything anyone claims from anonymous sources can be true, and you'll be believing anything said by anyone out there, as long as it involves the intelligence community.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I just cant see the countries who supposedly lost officers remaining quiet on it. Let alone the families of the dead officers. Israel would go for revenge and wouldn't remain quiet on the topic.

Its just not plausible given the content of the article.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join