It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
*crickets

It's all over. Now can we get back to Loch Ness threads?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone
Thank God, I'm with you. I hope the Hillary people give it up now. So sick of the bickering.

edit on 9-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
T-70 days (+/-) until Clinton and others are held accountable.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Jan 20, 2017.........

The 3rd investigation opens !!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Jan 20, 2017.........

The 3rd investigation opens !!!

And I can't wait to read your posts about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
NYPD and Trump will Spirit Cook Hillarys butt, but they are waiting until after Obama can pardon her. They will nail that Satanic Hillary. D.C. Is going to rocked to its core, I hope.
edit on 9-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Presidential pardons only apply to federal crimes. He cannot get Clinton out of state prosecutions / convictions.

Secondly I dont think Obama would pardon her since it would mean he would have to pardon a lot of other people. Multitudes of people invoking the 5th is bad enough and can be spun. Invoking the 5th with the President granting pardons would confirm his entire administration is / was corrupt.

I see Trump taking office and the new AG / FBI director reporting to him that evidence concerning a lot of cases are missing.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Presidential pardons only apply to federal crimes. He cannot get Clinton out of state prosecutions / convictions.

Secondly I dont think Obama would pardon her since it would mean he would have to pardon a lot of other people. Multitudes of people invoking the 5th is bad enough and can be spun. Invoking the 5th with the President granting pardons would confirm his entire administration is / was corrupt.

I don't think there is any doubt that the Clintons should go to jail and maybe now they will.
Not sure Obama can save them, even if he wanted to.
I said a while ago I think Hillary was running to stay out of jail.
edit on 9/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I see Trump taking office and the new AG / FBI director reporting to him that evidence concerning a lot of cases are missing.

So how does the whole "pardon" thing work in the US?

What is the latest point Obama can pardon someone?

Does that someone not have to be indicted before that someone can be pardoned?

To me that would say:

- I will wait with indicting her till Obama is out of the office, then I will fire Lynch, get rid of Comey, and then start lining up the Clintons, Lynch, Comey and Kadzik and make sure there was no possible way they could get off.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Watch the investigation with NYPD and FBI gain confidence, with the Trump win, to go after these corrupt people. Huma Abedin will be convicted as a spy, at the least. That insurance file will sink her as something that will be seen as a evidence to be held over poiliticians heads.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

The US Constitution reserves Pardons to the President and it only applies to Federal crimes. The only thing a pardon can not be used on is an impeachment. Aside from that, and because the Constitution doesn't give specifics, it can be used before a person is even charged. Its a get out of jail free card essentially however I think it needs to be specific as to what it applies to.

The Department of Justice has guidelines set for people requesting a Presidential pardon (must be at least 5 years into a conviction etc) and they have lawyers assigned to that area . However they are guidelines and the President can ignore them.

It's messed up and is used in ways the founding fathers did not envision.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Assuming the current political wonks at the upper levels of the DOJ / FBI dont destroy / hide / misplace evidence from her investigations.

Part of me wonders if thats why Congress is demanding to see the entire case files on it. A backup on the off chance stuff goes missing.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

NYPD also retains a copy of the entire set of files. They are looking to pounce on them too if the FBI and DOJ go easy on Hillary.

edit on 9-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Soros gave up on Hillary

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
a reply to: UKTruth

Big long breaths, try not to be too disappointed now. Trumps last hope just ended.

Big long breaths... Clinton's last hope of not going to prison just ended.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
a reply to: UKTruth

Big long breaths, try not to be too disappointed now. Trumps last hope just ended.

SudoNim, take a deep breath and say it. President Trump. What just ended is Hillary's freedom.
edit on 9-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Soros Spirit cooked Hillary

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Trump will reopen it! Haill Trump!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Will the Clinton's actually go to Jail? It's hard for me to imagine - I would like to see most of their ill gotten fortune taken away.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Does anyone believe anything will actually happento her because of these emails?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
Will the Clinton's actually go to Jail? It's hard for me to imagine - I would like to see most of their ill gotten fortune taken away.

I imagine Marie Antoinette had the same thought on October 15th 1793 - the day before she was executed.

edit on 10-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Remember the movie with Sean Astin?

Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

Hill, Bill and all of her partners in crime are going to jail.

Rudy Giuliani is a *very* effective and *very* ruthless prosecutor. It's what he has always done best.

Watch...

new topics

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190 >>

join