It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even Melania Trump Doesn't Know What's Going On

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
As more proof of Trump making up a plan as he goes along we have an interview with him and Melania. It demonstrates his lack of skills to even run a proper campaign. Can he run an entire country? I present to you this interview with Melania and Donald:

Watch from around 0:55 and you'll notice Donald Trump state, "She's actually going to make two or three speeches." Right then you'll notice shock on Melania's face as she gasps. So either that idea sprang up on Mr. Trump in the spur of the moment and he sprung it on his wife, or he had the idea all along and didn't tell Melania. Either doesn't look too good for him. Then at 1:10 he states, "She's agreed to do two or three speeches." Which is clearly a lie, due to Melania's shock at the initial revelation of the news. I wonder whose speech they'll plagiarize this time?
edit on 10/27/2016 by Pistoche because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Pistoche

THAT'S the best you got on Trump? Seriously?

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Don't worry, looking up some Facebook polls will make you feel better.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

So you jumped online, saw this video in your feed and felt so outraged over it that you had to run to ATS and make a thread?

My God I hope this crap is over in 2 weeks.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

It's the real October surprise!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Your summation that it demonstrates what you say it demonstrates is ridiculous.

Donald and Melania have probably had numerous private conversations about her speaking roles and she has probably expressed a lack confidence because of English not being her first language.

It demonstrated to me that he had no problem stating openly that HIS confidence in her speaking ability is without question and he announced it to reaffirm his faith in her ability. And she did go on to give some beautiful speeches later.

She will make a beautiful and smart First Lady Americans can be proud of. She has class, elegance, grace, and heart!

He is a great people person and confidence builder. Some of his own employees have verified this.

edit on 27-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm not convinced he can run a whole country, but at this point its him making it up as he goes along, or her executing a finishing move on her 30 year plan to destroy the USA...

Political madness indeed.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Another telling line she comes out with. She says 'this movement he created.'' She said that a couple of times.
This is an elitist view of the world. And we can only surmise where she got this idea.

Like in the 'real world' Donald Trump creates little. He buys things and puts his name, his brand on them.

There are serious people in this country who have worked long and hard to make America Great again. They have stood up and fought against the corruption and degridation of society and the excesses of run-away government. This has been going on for decades and decades.

Just like in the real world, Trump has stepped in and not created anything. He has bought this groundswell of patriots, this grassroots uprising and calls it his own. Remember he says "I alone can fix it." I am the only one"..

Just like so much of his other holdings, he has bought and paid for just to call it "Trumps",, he has bought out the conservative movement. Not with money but with empty promises, promises that sound like a million bucks.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This thread is just like an episode of "Black Mirror."

Streaming on Netflix now. About viral media and how it affects all of us. I recommend it. (Reminded because by the time I got here, the video has been pulled and/or binned by YouTube.)

Hence the reason we need lyrics and transcripts. WRITTEN DOWN things.
books.
paper and pencil.
old style film

even photography is compromised..........although having cell phone cameras that are so good, it helps. Everyone living on the Truman show -------

seems to be the wave of the future.

Back on topic: Trump is a total player...this has all been about Trump TV, about non-stop all up in your grill Trumpage.....
and he never imagined this in advance. He's just improvising every single day. Every hour of every day.

And THAT is scary.
If he wins, he will decline it and put Pence in the Oval Office -- and THAT, TOO is scary.

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. And now Cruz is wanting to leave the SCOTUS seat empty and threatening to read some more Doctor Seuss.

THIS. IS. INSANE.

This is insane behavior. Ovewhelming. And our poor kids, now Millennials, this is what they see as their real info ----- impossible to navigate, super vulnerable to sabotage and abandonment, grasping for evidence while it exists......

it's horrible.

In my vintage opinion.

edit on 10/27/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

4-8 years of whining and crying and piles and piles of Alex Jones/Breitbart nonsense....

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

No, it's not the best...but it is another piece among hundreds that show his incompetence.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Come to think of it, though ----

when folks talk about "cameras everywhere" and "Big Brother Watching" and bitch about "surveillance" -----

don't we all do the exact same thing every chance we get?

Do you see how it's all caving in? You don't want to be surveilled but you want to be free to surveil others.

le sigh

So -- y'alls worst fears are now true.......but it isn't the government doing it. It's all of the people around you. The Truman Show....
the cameras in the sky are there, too ------ do you prefer to cut that all off? You want to ban the MSM who are doing the same thing?
THINK.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Oky, so.....

I've tried for the last hour or so to have CNN on my tv in the background just to see how it went.

I get five minutes of trumpet fanfare, promises of UP NEXT dirty laundry, lies, and ill-defined stories that have no end. Then I get nine minutes of ads, previews, upcoming shows, more ads.

ha ha.
oh wow.

Now I am turning it off. TV is useless.

And -- diving back into Black Mirror --- I just can't look away!

brought to you by Carl's Jr

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

4-8 years of whining and crying and piles and piles of Alex Jones/Breitbart nonsense....

Guess I started drinking again at the right time then

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

And years of continuous E-mail hacks and leaks exposing that everything we suspected about the Democrats is spot on that the state media won't discuss.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: stosh64

And years of continuous E-mail hacks and leaks exposing that everything we suspected about the Democrats is spot on that the state media won't discuss.

1:32 est. and I am already on the way to numb, bring it on!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Just vote for Hillary and all your problems will eventually will go *poof* and vaporize along with the rest of the planet.
Nothing to worry about when you're dead. Updated slogan: I'm dead with her.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
We have to get through it somehow

edit on 10/27/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

lol, yeah this is the most boneheaded remark a trump said this cycle.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

No, it's not the best...but it is another piece among hundreds that show his incompetence.

Incompetence???
Good example you're using there when Hillary's incompetence is responsible for the death of Americans.
You're brainwashed from drinking the Clinton Kool-Aid.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join