It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sixth heretic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
So I had an interesting and slightly disturbing dream last night, while I'm sure it holds no larger meaning other than wtf dude... I still thought would share.

The dream started out as me talking to a being made of mostly light, it held human form but had no distinguishing features its voice was beautiful and calming. It told me that a great war was coming and that the sixth heretic would be joining the battle, in my confusion all I could say was ok, the being seemed to understand I had no clue what she was talking about. (I say she due to the tone and nature of the voice)

She told me that their have been 5 heretics thus far, men of Turkey supernatural great evil and that she would show me these men, with that her light expanded and we were on a battle field in a time I do not recognize for sure.she lifted her arm out and pointed at a large man standing 5 to 6 inches taller than every other man on the battlefield swinging a great axe over his head and roaring like a dragon. Amazingly this wasn't the most terrifying thing about the man his clothes were made entirely of human flesh, the tell take signs of ears and noses and genitals were a dead give away. The being looked towards me and said he was the first his name was goliath, with that her light expanded again.

We made 3 more stops throughout history I don't recall much about the stops other than at each stop the heretic was always clad in the skin of his dead, and always a force to be reckoned with.

The 4th stop I do remember we were in Nazi germany, just outside a prison camp when I large man came through a gate in the heretics signature clothing. He did not have the look of a raging brute as the others had before, he looked hyper intelligent, the being looked at me and said this was the true evil behind the holocaust, she said that thisblone man controlled all of Germany including Hitler and that his name is now lost for all history. I remember being angered that she couldn't tell me his name that I felt cheated of this information. Her gaze fell upon me with what seemed like pitty at the time, she said in a hushed somber tone I understand he rose to power during my time on this earth and even I have no memory of him the great heretic is becoming more cunning more devious in his role, but he cannot get away from his urge to kill and that is why I must show you the 6th, with that she began to glow.

When her light broke free allowing me to see again we were in a bunker full of American troops, they all looked terrified talking about an abnormally large man in human skin who had rushed there encampment. How he had killed 100 men and dragged 6 more off still alive and screaming. I winced in fear for what I was sure was going to happen to these men. Her bright light began to radiate again as the men continued talking soon the voices faded away and were replaced by voices in Russian. I immediately assumed I was going to see the great heretic, it as her light faded I realized I could understand Russian and these men were telling a similar story of being attacked and having there comrade drug off still screaming in pain.

Her light flashed one more time and we were back in my bedroom, she looked at me and said remember this tell the world what you saw, your battle with the heretic draws near. He is beatable it will take all of the might of two great nations to subdue the evil, if this does not happen humanity will face 2000 years of darkness and plight.

With that I woke up, and all I could think about was the 6th heretic.

Probably nothing but thought I would share any ways as it seemed like a neat story anyways.... Maybe I will try to so a screen play based on it....could be a blockbuster ha ha ha

Crim

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

That's a fascinating dream. Thank you for sharing.

The historical trend of a heretic is pretty uncanny. Perhaps the description of the flesh wardrobe is symbolic - ruthless killer?

Didn't seem like much to go upon when visiting the time of the sixth heretic. Except that the US and Russia were seemingly experiencing the same struggle. Perhaps they are the two great nations that must unite?

Of course this could also just be nothing more than just a dream. Interesting none the less.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Its a valid dream showing you that the Rephaim or Giants are soon going to be let lose on this planet.

They eat human flesh, very tall and utterly hate humans. They were seen on numerous occasions in Afghanistan hence why both Americans and Russians were crapping themselves.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Its a valid dream showing you that the Rephaim or Giants are soon going to be let lose on this planet.

They eat human flesh, very tall and utterly hate humans. They were seen on numerous occasions in Afghanistan hence why both Americans and Russians were crapping themselves.

Curious, are we talking Biblical giants or something else entirely?

And are you referring to actual sightings? Got a source? I'm just curious.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Tell the truth, did you really dream this?? That is just bizarre. I would have to say, it seems symbolic. A single man doing that to both Russian and American troops, and getting away... and keeping that story under wraps... Unless you were shown the future? But still two great nations to defeat one man? Two great nations to subdue this great evil makes more sense, as the being worded it... But then when the being showed you the Nazi era, it seemedto actually refer to one man, controlling Hitler and germany, not some great evil doing that.

Sorry i know you said you yourself dont think it means anything, I just like to speculate about things like this, and think them through, just in case. I know sometimes people have really strange and vivid dreams like this that don't really necessarily mean anything.

But right off the bat when you mentioned a being made partly or mostly of light, it reminded me of this book im nearly finisbed reading by Courtney Brown (a man) about his remote viewing discoveries about ET life. Ive personally never put much stock in RVing and the book, while an interesting read which im glad i found, (an ATS member posted about it) im still not convinced. But he mentions making contact with beings that seem rather similar to what you described.

You said the Nazi era heretic did not seem brutish like the 4 that came before him. But the americans and russians described a huge man. Which you never saw. Was the Nazi heretic (interesting it took the allies and russia to defeat the nazi evil) taller than normal at least? Were there any other humans or objects near by to judge its height? It seems interesting to me that the Nazi heretic was the only one not described as "large", but you never soecifically said he wasnt, either, just not brutish, and hyoer intelligent looking... Then the 6th heretic goes back to being a large man, killing soldiers by himself?

I also find it interesting that the first seemed to be the biblical character, Goliath. It's too bad you cannot remember much about the next 3. If the bible story is true, Goliath was defeated by a single man, whereas the 6th will reqjire the Full Might of two great nations. Perhaps the bible story is merely symbolic, and David just led the army that defeated Goliath? Or discovered his weakness? Or could it be that, each time the heretic returns, he gains strength?

Will there be a 7th?

Thank you for sharing bud, this was interesting and fun to think about
Maybe the 6th is simply radicalized Islam? That seems to be what the US and Russia are both fighting against at the moment anyway, unless the rumors are true that the US is actually supporting ISIS, along with other nations, then I guess it would just be Russia fighting against it, and syria and iraq also fighting it. Maybe those rumors are not true, though they seem to be, or maybe the monster of our own creation goes out of control... once it gets powerful enough. Only a fool would think you could control such a thing forever!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhantomOrion
Curious, are we talking Biblical giants or something else entirely?

And are you referring to actual sightings? Got a source? I'm just curious.

Both. In the OP dream Goliath is mentioned so Numbers 13:33 from the Bible is there and the following pictures show giants in recent times.

People with 6 digits on both hands and feet are ancestors of the ancient giants.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yes I really did dream this, the first heretic was named and it was a name I am familiar with, 234 were all given names but I wasn't familiar with them and cannot recall what they were.

The 15th heretic was of above average size, but not a giant per say he filled the doorway in which he stood in front of. His skin suit was more refined I guess is the best way to put it. Being cut and stitched In a similar fashion to a Nazi ss uniform.

The 6th seemed to take place in the not so distant future Nd left me to conclude that the USA and Russia would again join forces to eliminate the threat posed from the heretic. From what I can recall of what both groups of men were talking about the heretic sounded almost superhuman and the bullets that were being fired at him had no ill effect. But I cannot remember the exact wordings they used.

The one thing they all had in common was they came during times of great wars or battles that is what I was shown each and every time.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PhantomOrion

If The suit was meant to be symbolic I don't know in the dream it was very graphic and realistic and was presented as being literally a outfit made of human flesh.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I would love to see the reports on that.

Maybe so I don't know was interesting non the less

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
Maybe so I don't know was interesting non the less

Steve Quayle has done some books on Giants with inside military personal to back up his information.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Rapha because: URL

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Ah, i had forgotten the part where you mentioned they were supernatural, and not only that, I forgot about the "men of Turkey". It might be interesting to look into that place and see what is so evil about it. If there is anything to it, it would be in its ancient history, im guessing. But then, every place has a mythology of great evil and great good battling it out.

Fwiw, i had the worst nightmares last nightthat ive had in a looong time. Not anything related to your dream, but like living in a modern horror movie. Even after i woke up from one, and went back to sleep, then i had another nightmare. They both started innocently enough, but became horrific. I fell asleep within probably less than an hour after posting to this thread. It felt like i was just being harrassed by evil all night long.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Well heck i missed that typo big time. Ugh....

It was supposed to say truly supernatural great evil lmao...

I'm sorry to hear that your dreams were plagued by evil, I have been there and its no fun.

Oddly enough this dream was not a nightmare for me, I actually woke feeling rather calm, but also confused. It took me about a half an hour to get back to sleep. The next dream seemed to tie in, but it could have also been because I was so fixated on the first. I also don't remember near the details of the second dream that I do of the first.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
This is very interesting, an amazing dream to be sure but I was thinking what if it wasn't?
You mentioned that these heretics were giants and mentioned "men of turkey" I think, now if your still following me Rapha mentioned the Rephaim this can all tie together.

An old boss of mine from Greece (great guy by the way) told me that during the time of Alexander the Great he and his men fought the Rephaim and being only able to somewhat beat them had them shut behind a wall in the Hagia Sofia in Turkey, and this wall through wars and disaster has never fallen people have tried to drill through it and failed but large cracks have appeared in it and though exploited as weak spots to get through the wall we've still been unsuccessful, although this might not explain the other 5 it could be.

So maybe this wall will collapse soon in the near future and say during WW3 this happens and instead America and Russian have to join together to defeat the Rephaim.

That's just my take on this

new topics

top topics

join