It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIkileaks Release 16

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

There were Diane Reynolds emails in the last release signed 'Chelsea' in the last release(15).
I think she was linked to that email address when Hillary's emails were released by the SD, iirc.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Could it be that Assange might turn himself in soon knowing that Trump is going to win and will then pardon him?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

There were Diane Reynolds emails in the last release signed 'Chelsea' in the last release(15).
I think she was linked to that email address when Hillary's emails were released by the SD, iirc.

Indeed she was, there are several of them in the Podesta emails. The thing that is new is the "@nyu.edu" address. As far as I know that had not yet been published or called out anywhere.

Looking through the emails, Chelsea is not thought of in a much better light than her mother.

From Doug Band:

She sends me one of these types of emails every few days/week
As they say, the apple doesn't fall far
A kiss on the cheek while she is sticking a knife in the back, and front

/podesta-emails/emailid/11472
edit on 23-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
From the leaky place, John Podesta said:

They are reliving the 08 caucuses where they believe the Obama forces flooded the caucuses with ineligible voters.

But there is no evidence of voter fraud.... right Hillary?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

My bad.... I missed the 'nyu.edu'.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
There is no tweet from WikiLeaks on this yet, however there are new emails released as of today.

The count now stands @: (26803 results, viewing 1 to 200)

#PodestaEmails16 Twitter feed
From Wikileas Twitter feed, there is this gem, however:

Released so far: 87 Chelsea Clinton emails under secret address "[email protected]" and "Diane Reynolds" code name:

WikiTweet

That might support a thread on it's own.

Related threads:
Wiki just released Obama's "First Batch" of secret emails....WHAT?
-#ObamaEmails

Breaking Wikileaks Releases The Podesta Emails 1 ( First release)
Podesta Emails PART 2
Breaking THIRD PART Podesta Emails
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 4 (1193 new emails)
RELEASE: The Podesta Wikileaks Part 6(almost 2000 new emails)
Wikileaks 7 Just Released!
Wikileaks Part 8 Podesta Emails
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails 9
Released: Wikileaks 10 Podesta Emails!
Just Released Wikileaks 11 Podesta Emails
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 12
Release: The Podesta files Part 13
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 14
Wikileaks 15 Just Released

#PodestaEmails
#PodestaEmails2
#PodestaEmails3
#PodestaEmails4
#PodestaEmails5
#PodestaEmails6
#PodestaEmails7
#PodestaEmails8
#PodestaEmails9
#PodestaEmails10
#PodestaEmails11
#PodestaEmails12
#PodestaEmails13
#PodestaEmails14

#DNCLeak / #DNCLeaks

#PedoPlot

Now to start digging.

I would disregard any of the new emails as not being valid at this point in time. Wikileaks has been acting strange in their twitter and website responses. I believe they have been compromised for one objective and thats to delegitimize the content aka falsifying emails in a bid to win back people once they show the emails are falsified. They know right now its too dangerous to use the method so they will wait till after the election is over.They may even sit on the operation for months mostly till the public loses interest in email leaks.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This is the one that I am anxious to read about twitter.com...

Joel Benenson of Benenson Strategy. I wonder if it has anything to do with this media.wix.com...

Benenson can be found in the Podesta files, and he can also be found in the Straffor files. He really does specialize in using psych tricks to move people into desired directions.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

I recall seeing conversations on the chans that revolved around the notion that Wikileaks being hacked was a CTR campaign designed to throw shade on WL.

Will keep the idea in mind, but will also keep the above-referenced conversations in mind as well.

a reply to: Witness2008

That's the internal polling survey that has been heating u and thought to be disinfo due to the "laser alien holograms' discussed at the end of the paper.

The telescope it shows in the diagram is the Very Large Telescope:

The Very Large Telescope array (VLT) is the flagship facility for European ground-based astronomy at the beginning of the third Millennium. It is the world's most advanced optical instrument, consisting of four Unit Telescopes with main mirrors of 8.2m diameter and four movable 1.8m diameter Auxiliary Telescopes. The telescopes can work together, to form a giant ‘interferometer’, the ESO Very Large Telescope Interferometer, allowing astronomers to see details up to 25 times finer than with the individual telescopes. The light beams are combined in the VLTI using a complex system of mirrors in underground tunnels where the light paths must be kept equal to distances less than 1/1000 mm over a hundred metres. With this kind of precision the VLTI can reconstruct images with an angular resolution of milliarcseconds, equivalent to distinguishing the two headlights of a car at the distance of the Moon.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

I wouldn't. Gotta keep the work flowing. Their main feed has had plenty of action. If it were hacked they'd get the news out. POTUS would be a fool to kill him before the election. If he were dead we'd know it already. Etc.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I am not on Twitter, so I am NOT sure how everything works.
Why do tweets disappear from the WikiLeaks twitter page?
I just saw one that was intriguing and now it is gone.
It was about what Hillary's position would be at the Clinton Foundation after she left her post as SOS.
It specifically mentioned the 'logistical difficulties posed in getting her to the Water St. Location every day'.
Might it have been a reference to her issues of mobility?
I am going to type in a search at the leaky place.
edit on b000000312016-10-23T09:30:04-05:0009America/ChicagoSun, 23 Oct 2016 09:30:04 -0500900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I found it at the leaky place, it was Huma sending:

Laura - As promised, want to close the loop on potential HRC office space at Water Street. Have also consulted with hrc, cvc and cdm (who i have included here). As you and I discussed Friday, we are still identifying activities hrc could be involved in once she leaves the State Department. We are presuming there will be a foundation piece but there are obviously other things and we are still in the early stages of that decision-making process. As cdm reminded me today, as there is a review going on about the nature of business that can take place on CF property, the outcome will presumably affect the nature of the office hrc will be able to have at CF. Since in the near term, we are talking about a small staff that could be handling potentially more than just charitable activity, we may have to be elsewhere. Plus we still have the logistical concern that her daily commute to water street will be challenging. Given the many uncertainties, we think the best way to proceed is for you to take space for CF growth that you envision leaving open the possibility of a small hrc footprint but not outlining specific space for her now. you seemed to think that you had the need for additional space regardless of our plan. Am happy to discuss further ayc.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
New email...in their own words...
Proof the polls are being rigged for Hillary:

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
New email...in their own words...
Proof the polls are being rigged for Hillary:

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

Good one!

This is from Tom Matzzie:

Tom Matzzie Former Campaigner to End the War in Iraq

Tom Matzzie is a strategist on politics, the media and technology. He is former Washington Director of MoveOn.org Political Action where he led U.S. campaigns to end the war in Iraq. He has been a strategist at the intersection of politics, the media and technology for more than 10 years.

HuffPo

They're speaking of "oversampling" and places to focus to get the results they want.

This is the particular email:

/podesta-emails/emailid/26551

Pay attention also, to who is looped in:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

As in Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research as I mentioned in relation to your Seth Rich thread here.

Also, is Andy Meyer:

Andy Meyer

Executive and Creator of award winning TV, branded content, new media and convergence strategy at multiple media outlets.

Greater New York City Area
Entertainment

Current

Warner Music Group, CBS.com, WSJ.com, FoxSports.com, AOL, Tremendous! Entertainment, SOCIALFLY®

Previous

Jarrett Creative Group, WSJ.com, MTV

Education

S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University

LinkedIn
edit on 23-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: AM

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
This is the one that I am anxious to read about twitter.com...

Joel Benenson of Benenson Strategy. I wonder if it has anything to do with this media.wix.com...

Benenson can be found in the Podesta files, and he can also be found in the Straffor files. He really does specialize in using psych tricks to move people into desired directions.

From the Wikileaks Twitter Feed:

Hi @benensonj, please provide a list of #WikiLeaks #PodestaEmails "that aren't authentic". Or are you not able to do so, like @donnabrazile?

WLTaskForce tweet

Seems like Wikileaks is calling Benenson out.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Pay rise for the Clinton foundation !

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/25477

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Benenson is an expert on manipulation. I have been searching all of __._ and he is embedded everywhere. Nothing to scream about but enough to instill a sense as to how subtle a manipulator he is.

I am having fun with the anon release on firesign. But really disturbed at learning about the power that moves Hillary around in order to promote their own high powered interest. Think of the CF as not only a big pay day for being such a wonderful little puppet, but also the elaborate molding of a future scape goat.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Zero Hedge now has an article up, here are some things they have posted from the recent release:

Pre-campaign collusion with Obama:

Cheryl-- I downloaded this to John about my conversation with Simas this evening, but wanted to make sure you were up to speed as well. Big takeaway--she should meet with POTUS at her earliest convenience. Simas is open to whatever we think is best for the DNC, but said that she will definitely need to meet with POTUS before any action can be taken. He said that in their last meeting she said she was "considering" running and he suggested she be more definitive in this meeting to help create some urgency with POTUS. There are a few other resources POTUS has (his time, his lists, etc) that we should brief HRC on before she meets, but John rightly suggested she only touch on those lightly and ask the best way to funnel requests. Simas also reinforced the turnout challenge, so we should make sure to brief her on that as well. Let me know when we should start a memo

Here's one regarding the turnover of the server:

Another email from August 8, 2015 reveals in an "Open Letter", that Hillary's email server handover was negotiated:

"Just a factual point: we turned over the thumb drive on Thursday and are negotiating the turnover of the server. We should not give a specific day when she "decided" or "directed"."

Why would there be a 'negotiation,' to hand over evidence which was crucial to an investigation?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Oh, and here's an internal dialogue:

While we all know of the occasional use of personal email addresses for business, none of my friends circle can understand how it was viewed as ok/secure/appropriate to use a private server for secure documents AND why further Hillary took it upon herself to review them and delete documents without providing anyone outside her circle a chance to weigh in. It smacks of acting above the law and it smacks of the type of thing I've either gotten discovery sanctions for, fired people for, etc.

/podesta-emails/emailid/26719#efmAisAqZ

And this is from Erika Rottenberg:

Ms. Erika Rottenberg served as Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of LinkedIn Corporation from July 2008 to July 28, 2014. Ms. Rottenberg served as a Consultant of SumTotal Systems, LLC from August 1, 2008 to December 2008 and its Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary from March 2004 to July 31, 2008. She served as Vice President of Strategic Development and General Counsel at Creative Labs Inc. She was an Attorney with a law firm of Cooley Godward, where she practiced corporate and employment law for technology companies. She has over 15 years of experience in the boardroom and the executive suite, with additional expertise in privacy, cybersecurity, intellectual property, and corporate governance. She provided valuable experience in dealing with the regulatory policies and challenges specific to technology centric public companies. Prior to law school, she was a school teacher in Anchorage, Alaska. She has been Director of Twilio, Inc. since June 2016. She has been an Independent Director of Wix.com Ltd. since October 20, 2014 and Center for Democracy & Technology since March 2015. She serves on the board of directors of the Girl Scouts of Northern California and the Silicon Valley Law Foundation. She served as a Director of LinkedIn Australia Pty Limited until July 3, 2014. Ms. Rottenberg received a Juris Doctor Degree from Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California, Berkeley in 1992 and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Special and Elementary Education from the State University of New York at Geneseo in 1984 .

Bloomberg

So this just isn't some flunky asking.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join