It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Big things are coming..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
“Wikileaks really messed some important stuff up. What seems like ridiculous subject matter to most, is of massive importance to admirable National Security Leadership...unless you’re invited to the meetings I have been a part of, then…no more laughing. Big things are coming. Project is still on, believe it or not, things just got bigger. #SekretMachines””

theunexplained.info...

If anyone has any other information about this, please post it. The UFO/ET phenomenon is the most important story in the history of humanity. Nothing else compares and the coverage something like this email gets, and more importantly, what's behind it, is really shameful but not at all unexpected. This could mean it won't matter who "wins" the election if he's right. After all, we get more from the media about crotch-focused issues than we'll ever get about this topic under normal conditions, but I'm hoping Mr. DeLonge is right and that whatever happens is so "big" that there would be no way to hide it.

I'm also curious about what he means by "Wikileaks really messed up..." Is there more that they didn't release?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

DeLong lost a lot of respect from the ATS community after his AMA here. Most of us concluded he was full of it trying to sell his fictional book. As for the emails, they show the government didn't respond to him as he claimed.... So maybe Wikileaks further 'messed up' his book selling opportunities.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Here You go: www.abovetopsecret.com...

What you're looking for is in the latter pages.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I looked at his thread. What a let-down. I should have learned my lesson from Greer. I'm just sick of the marketing, selling, films, on and on and on and on.....I don't care if some think that's how the truth can get out. I happen to believe it is not. Basically, the "big things" that are coming are a film or a TV series or some other crap. Mods, you can take down this thread if you wish. I'm not going to help him market his junk.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

The most important story?

What story?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Basically, the "big things" that are coming are a film or a TV series or some other crap.

I think the other crap will be a pay for view documentary filled with more unsubstantiated claims , I think the parallels between Tom De Longe and Steven Greer are clear to see.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm hopeful that Tom will be the real deal, or at least get the ball rolling. His AMA looked like the work of someone suffering from ADHD/ADD, which is no surprise seeing that he's admitted to having it.
I think the release of any information is going to be slow, and it's not going to be what a lot of people expect/want. I doubt he's going to come out proof in hand, of extraterrestrials visiting Earth. No, what's going on is far more complicated than that in reality.
A slow release of the truth, over a few or many years, is the best I would hope for; unless some sort of event happens that can cause a change to that.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Basically, the "big things" that are coming are a film or a TV series or some other crap.

I think the other crap will be a pay for view documentary filled with more unsubstantiated claims , I think the parallels between Tom De Longe and Steven Greer are clear to see.

Unfortunately, I have to agree.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Big things already happened, for around a century alien beings have been invading the air space, abducting people against their will and 'playing' with the genetics.

Again, you keep wasting energy paying attention to the wrong things.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

A whole century, and still not a single bit of conclusive evidence. Funny how that works.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

A whole century, and still not a single bit of conclusive evidence. Funny how that works.

It's out there you just ignore it. www.amazon.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

tell that to my sore alien probed ass!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

David Jacobs, Professor of History, dabbling in hypnosis, where he is an amateur, does not prove anything. He's not as much ignored as he is dismissed for making wild unsubstantiated claims. He's as credulous as DeLonge, unfortunately. I wish it weren't so. I wish there were some substance to it. but the more you get into it, the less there is. The whole field is hopelessly compromised by charlatans. Perhaps some of it is intentional disinformation. Indeed, we know some of it is because the perpetrators have admitted it. Richard Doty, late of AFOSI, even wrote a book about it. He was responsible for setting up Paul Bennewitz and driving him crazy--literally. William Moore, a UFO researcher, lost his UFO investigative career over it when he admitted he succumbed to playing secret agent over the whole thing. And guess what? The M.O. used in that case is EXACTLY the same one now being touted by DeLonge. It's deja vu all over again.

I encourage all believers to read "Sekret Machines." It's available as an ebook and not all that expensive. Don't worry about "supporting" DeLonge. He is quite rich already and won't see the few pennies you contribute. Read it and see how utterly ridiculous it is. This "true story written as fiction" is God-awful laughable in so many ways that if you still believe after reading it you have to have a screw loose somewhere. BTW, he did not write it; he had it written.
edit on 10/23/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

There's plenty of conclusive evidence. I have already pointed this out several times on this forum. You're just trolling, as usual.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Not for everyone that isn't true. Only for those who haven't seen things for themselves will say what you say.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I am intrigued.

Can you give us a piece of 'conclusive' evidence here in this thread?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

David Jacobs, Professor of History, dabbling in hypnosis, where he is an amateur, does not prove anything. He's not as much ignored as he is dismissed for making wild unsubstantiated claims.

Many abduction reports are recalled without the use of 'hypnosis' (sigh, it's just relaxation techniques as best anyways).

There are physical marks, many time geometrical in nature, on the abductees bodies. Members of the same family can have pretty similar marks aswell.

Abductees' children often will come up with 'stories' and drawings of the 'visitors' that come by night, matching parents recollections, even when they never discussed the subject in front of them. Also, adult abductees could someday 'chat' about these events with the parents and they will accept that the same things happened to them, despite they never talked about the subject.

Abductees will often disappear and nowhere to be found by relatives/friends, matching an abduction experience. They're physically absent.

People will lost hours of time, even when driving, and when subjected to neurological studies nothing will come up. In fact, multiple times PTS elements will arise when recurring to psychologists; abductees are really suffering from this.

Abductees that never met eachother on normal circunstances, suddenly could cross at some place and will remember both of seeing eachtother on the alien enviroments.

Multiple persons at the same time could be abducted and later will have pretty similar recollections of the events.

The abductees' descriptions of the abduction events shared several precise core elements that weren't present on the 'mass media' when all this was being investigated on the 70s and early 80s, but these people never met eachother and lived all over the planet claiming the same things.

The majority of the abductees that came up and spoke about their experiences never wanted 'media' attention and chose to remain anonymous.

Abductee women will have multiple 'miscarriages' (without fetus) and unexplained 'pregnacies'. Time later, memories could surface about alien entities removing the fetuses from them.

After all that, and much more, not recognizing the abduction phenomena as a physical, real, concrete one, is just beyond me.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: schuyler

David Jacobs, Professor of History, dabbling in hypnosis, where he is an amateur, does not prove anything. He's not as much ignored as he is dismissed for making wild unsubstantiated claims.

After all that, and much more, not recognizing the abduction phenomena as a physical, real, concrete one, is just beyond me.

I've read all the books--all of them. I have most of them in my own collection. As I stated before, the more you read this stuff, the less there is. None of it, including "marks," passes scrutiny as scientific evidence. A great deal of it constitutes very needy people seeking attention. I've seen it happen. David Jacobs, in particular, got himself into very serious trouble over his inept handling of the Emma Woods case. I gotta feel sorry for Jacobs on this one. Emma Woods is one serious psychopath, IMO, and he stepped right into it.

Now, have you read "Sekret Machines" yet? This thread is ostensibly about Tom DeLonge's issues, right? The link in the OP takes you to a nearly five year old Larry King episode where Tom gets in a few words. It's old stuff. But "Sekret Machines," is a true book written as fiction. GO READ IT, then come back here and tell us how you still believe in DeLonge's take on all this. What is 'just beyond me" is how gullible people are.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I am intrigued.

Can you give us a piece of 'conclusive' evidence here in this thread?

The reality is that "'conclusive' evidence" is very subjective, and there is a large swath of society who believe nothing online will ever be considered "conclusive" when it comes to this subject.

Photos - Photoshop
Video - CGI
Text - Hearsay

That's all you'll ever find online, and the easy dismissals are already predetermined.
edit on 10/23/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join