It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Moves To File Charges Against Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

If they pursue charges state by state, for each rally where violence was incited, then perhaps they will find an honest justice system.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I think you are biased in your comprehension. Incite to violence means you get someone to perform an act of violence on a third party. You know whip up a crowd into a frenzy to lynch someone.

I don't think anyone beaten by an angry crowd has ever been accused of inciting a riot because he made a mob want to lynch him.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Nope, but I'm pretty positive paying someone to commit a crime is a crime.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I think you are biased in your comprehension. Incite to violence means you get someone to perform an act of violence on a third party. You know whip up a crowd into a frenzy to lynch someone.

I don't think anyone beaten by an angry crowd has ever been accused of inciting a riot because he made a mob want to lynch him.

Trump sycophants, like their lord and master, believe that they can serve as judge, jury and executioner.

Ignorance of the law is not even an excuse anymore ... it's a prerequisite.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Josh0h

Did that happen?

I keep seeing posts with e-mails about making signs, coming up with slogans, talking crap and even those vids about baiting rally-goer's but I don't think any of that is actually a crime.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

To be fair, the wording does make it seem like baiting someone might be inciting a riot but that would criminalize the victim and that would be contrary to the spirit of the law.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'm pretty sure that baiting someone into committing a crime is a crime in itself. And baiting people to hit you is inciting violence.

“It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this,” Mr. Foval said in one clip of the video that describes how to get Mr. Trump’s supporters to start punching the people that they plant in line at his rallies.

Right-Wing Video Suggests D.N.C. Contractors Schemed to Incite Chaos at Donald Trump Rallies

"There's a script. There's a script of engagement," Foval said in the video. "Sometimes the crazies bite and sometimes the crazies don't bite. The media will cover it no matter where it happens. The key is initiating the conflict by having leading conversations with people who are naturally psychotic. I mean, honestly, it is not hard to get some of these (obscenity) to pop off. It's a matter of showing up, to want to get into the rally, in a Planned Parenthood T-shirt, or Trump is a Nazi, you know. You can message to draw them out, and draw them to punch you."

Political operative distances self from DNC after Trump rally accusations

It was bad enough that those in the videos were fired (with mention of voter fraud)

The moves came after 36 hours of coverage, led by conservative and social media, for O'Keefe's video series "Rigging the Election." In them, Foval is filmed telling hidden-camera toting journalists about how they've disrupted Republican events; Foval also goes on at length about how an organization might cover up in-person voter fraud.
But the video of Foval, a Wisconsin-based politico with a long resume, had him bragging about a litany of political dirty tricks. In the first video, he boasts of "conflict engagement in the lines of Trump rallies," takes credit for the violence that canceled a Trump rally at the University of Illinois in Chicago, admits he's paid "mentally ill" people to start trouble, and says there's a "Pony Express" that keeps Democratic operatives in touch, regardless of whether they work for super PACs or the campaigns not permitted to coordinate with super PACs.
In the second video, Foval spends five minutes discussing how voters might be brought from outside Wisconsin to commit voter fraud, buying cars with Wisconsin plates to avoid looking suspicious. "We've been bussing people in to deal with you f---kin' a--holes for fifty years and we're not going to stop now," he says.

Two local Democratic operatives lose jobs after video sting on voter fraud

I can't believe any rational person would condone this stuff or defend it (including on ATS).
This is seriously un-American and undermines our entire election process.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that baiting someone into committing a crime is a crime in itself.

It certainly is not.

But blame-the-victim is a very right-wing thing to do.

edit on 22/10/16 by Astyanax because: let's face it...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

They would need that to be true to have a case.

I don't think the laws define things that way.

This actually reminds me of Trump's taxes. Trump supporters were quick to remind everyone what he did was legal. I agree with that as well. Both cases are just a matter of public opinion of the candidate's characters.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy yeah duh Trump has like 32 lawyers,,,do you know anything about him besides democrat talking points ?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I keep seeing posts with e-mails about making signs, coming up with slogans, talking crap and even those vids about baiting rally-goer's but I don't think any of that is actually a crime.

If you go up and taunt and harass and prompt random people in a crowd to swing on you and you manage to get people to do it, wouldn't that be inciting assaults?

Now if you go hundreds+ deep storm troopering an event with such agenda, and the event erupts into a rot in response, that isn't inciting a riot?

Now what about when a centralized command & control strucute has such 'Paid Riot Squads', and they are coordinated and bused in across state lines to commit such acts? Those acts become Federal crimes.

edit on 23-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Too bad O'keefe will either be dead or in jail soon and his footage will be ruled inadmissible.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66 Yeah like that was all they did, the dems hired thugs because they are corrupt thugs........that's all liberals are, insane thugs.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Laws have sections with definitions to specify how terms are used. That is why I quoted the definition earlier in the thread. That definition did not include people baiting others.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol!

Please take this court! Worst case scenario voter fraud and inciting riots is found. Best case scenario, a judge laughs Trump out of court.

...is that you Hillary?

Seriously, is this supposed to be a "haha, I bet she gets away with this" brag? Weird.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol!

Please take this court! Worst case scenario voter fraud and inciting riots is found. Best case scenario, a judge laughs Trump out of court.

...is that you Hillary?

Seriously, is this supposed to be a "haha, I bet she gets away with this" brag? Weird.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Too bad O'keefe will either be dead or in jail soon and his footage will be ruled inadmissible.

Is this from a Podesta email?
Or a CTR talking point?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

" liquid or partly liquid food for animals, esp. kitchen refuse given to swine."

That's there Definition , not Mine .......)

Mr. Trump has the Juice to Litigate Everyone of those Suspect Victims .

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If what they were doing was legal then this kind of would have been going on for ages.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Most people who commit crimes go well past the point of simply "talking" about them; they also take an active part in the planning and in their execution. That makes them just as liable for the crime(s) as the offender.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join