It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was Enlightened. I really was.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I was thinking about life, god, the universe, sacred geometry, everything and anything all at once. How it all fits in, what does it all mean? I then came over all religious or at least at the time I thought I had. I was convinced there is a god and I just had to go to a church to speak with a priest. The nearest church to my home is a Church of England church so I went there. When I got there, there was a film crew at the church filming for a TV show or a film. I did ask them a number of times what exactly are you filming but they kept palming me off and not telling me what it was so I stopped asking. They were not filming in the church itself just in some of the side rooms and out buildings. So I sat down in the church with a Bible and started to read it. One of the first things I read after the Genesis was the Song of Songs. I have never read or heard of it before that I remember. Straight away I realised this is about the positive and the negative, the male and the female that create a universe. I asked to speak with the vicar who told me he was busy and I should come back Sunday for the service and we can talk after over coffee. I realised the vicar could care less about what I had to say and just wanted another person at his Sunday service to make up the numbers. I didn’t bother to go to his Sunday service.

The church was built in the 1960's it is hexagon/dodecahedron in shape with a round skylight in the centre with some small spot lights around the skylight. There were two people sat at the back of the church who were part of the film crew, a man and a woman.

I was sat there for most of the morning, the afternoon and into the evening reading a Bible, looking around and thinking. At some point in the late afternoon towards the early evening, I looked up at the skylight and I saw something. I said to myself "That wasn't there before WTF". I looked away then looked back it was still there" WTF!" I thought it was from the spot lights but they were all off and pointing down towards the floor. "WTF" I looked away and then looked back, it was still there "WTF!"

I said to the man and the woman at the back of the church "Do you see that" I pointed to the skylight and told them what I could see and asked again "Do you see it". They both looked at me like I was made of cheese.

I asked again "Do you see it" They both looked up at the skylight then back at me with a look on their faces that said you are crazy. They then went back to their mobile phones and conversation. In a Church.

I had my phone in my pocket and I thought take a photo. Then I thought what if it doesn't come out in the photo then what? And what if it does come out in the photo then what? I kept looking up and then away from the skylight. It was still there "WTF". I was already having a very strange day that was part of a very intense time and almost overwhelming time. I didn't take the photo. I then said to myself "Go to the bathroom and then get a drink of water and hopefully when you get back its gone". So that is what I did. I got up had one last glimpse at what I was seeing then walked off. When I came back into the church what I had seen was gone.

What did I see?

I saw two pinecones, one on top of the other at obtuse angles. I couldn't work out why would I see two pinecones and why where they at that strange angle to each other. I went home.
I have since tried to draw what I had seen on paper but sadly I'm no artist. I don't regret not taking the photo because even if I had no one would believe me and maybe it was just for me? Because the other two people sat in the church clearly didn't see it.

A while after this happened I stumbled across the egg in the image below. The Lake Winnipesaukee mystery stone. I saw the usual signs, the spiral – a Torus. The corncob is also Torus, the flower of life pattern on the top of the egg. The arm is the Golden Ratio. The egg its self is the Egg of Life (sacred geometry). If I looked at this image once then I had looked at it a 100 times. I didn't make the connection. Then one day I looked at it again and I said to myself "FCUKING S#IT. That's it, that's the angle the pinecones where at WTF!"

In the third image above there are two triangles one on top of the other. That is exactly the angle the two pinecones where at on the skylight at the church. If one was to take the cob of corn from the centre image (which is the same as a pinecone) and lay it on the left triangle then lay another one on the right triangle so that, that corn/pinecone is on top. That is what I saw.

In the above image this is pretty much how the pinecones looked on the skylight even the same sort of rusty colour, but lighter and brighter. The sunlight was coming thru the pinecones to make up the shape. I did not know that this building was a pinecone at the time. They call it the gherkin in London, it in fact a pinecone, the flower of life, a torus. I realised what the gherkin building really is after this all happened to me, when I saw a photo of it online.

Since what happened that day, learning about sacred geometry and everything else, I figured out life and a whole lot more. So maybe I really did get enlightened? Because I didn't know much about anything before, it all looked like nothing and meant nothing to me. Now it doesn't. It really doesn’t. It was amazing to begin with, now it is just horror as I now know too much. More than I ever wanted to know. The future for earth is grim to say the least.

There is no Bible God it’s a man made up rotten one, used to enslave us all and make the Vatican and its family of royal’s gods on earth at our expense. But there is Divinity; it’s the ball of light at the centre of the tours that is in everything. The Ancients knew this all along.

A peacock feather represents a Torus.

Graphic by Shepard Fairey, change the grenades to pinecones and this is what I saw. This is what Sheppard Fairy saw when he was enlightened. This is what anyone sees when they become enlightened.

Note: The eagle and the words Imperial Glory, this is a nod to the Holy Roman Empire - The Vatican. Shepard Fairy is a Nazi of the Vatican.

Spoiler Alert – In the movie pulp fiction it is pinecones in the briefcase – Enlightenment.

www.richardcassaro.com...

Even the natural behaviors of the pine cone have an esoteric meaning: as it ripens, the pine cone slowly opens to release its mature seeds. This process is symbolic of the expansion of consciousness that accompanies the opening of the pineal gland and the awakening of the Third Eye. The metaphor is a valuable and stimulating mental lesson of an esoteric phenomenon that cannot otherwise be seen or explained since it occurs inside the brain:

• higher consciousness
• a deeper understanding of life and death
• a newfound ability to control the future
• a sense of peacefulness and bliss
• extrasensory, clairvoyant, intuitive and psychic abilities
• expanded perception
• enhanced capacity for self-healing
• stress reduction
• calmness and clarity
• newfound sensitivity

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Soon You/We will all be dead Billion of us innocents. Obliterated and Annihilated into Extinction. By the Vatican – The Holy Roman Empire

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just to let you know, or to troll a bit in the thread..

You are wrong, but the best part of it, its the journey... The Symbolic is something else, and you really made a hen of a feather from the peacock...

Soon You/We will all be dead Billion of us innocents. Obliterated and Annihilated into Extinction. By the Vatican – The Holy Roman Empire

Naaah, would be great for the earth tho.. All that released energy takes form as a tree or a flower..

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ImLeon

There is an awesome experiment for someone like you who missed the whole observation part and instead used the imagination..

Chladni plate, sound vibration.. Check it out, its a start..

Have fun, good luck on the journey

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Thank you for your input

But I know for a fact pinecones = Enlightenment. And I know what I saw and what happened to me. The movie Close Encounters Of The Third Kind is a metaphor for enlightenment.

I know because after this happened to me I was acting just like Richard Dreyfuss character.

edit on 22-10-2016 by ImLeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

edit on 22-10-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Im not gonna say trust me, cause blind faith will do you no good.. Instead im gonna imply that you use common sense and critical thinking..

The pinecone is a remnant from the past, it has nothing to do with enlightenment.. Its a biological leftover from evolution..

Its about realizing who you are, not what you have been taught..
"Close encounters of the third kind" is far from a metaphor of enlightenment, learn to use reason, be critical and think..

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

There is an awesome experiment for someone like you who missed the whole observation part and instead used the imagination..

Chladni plate, sound vibration.. Check it out, its a start..

Have fun, good luck on the journey

Its great that you mention Chladni plate, sound vibration. As the video below was part of what got me enlightenment.

Thank You

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

Thanks for the S & F

Fruit loop

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'm truly interested in what u have to say.

Your walls of text though.... make it a bit hard to read.

Star and flag for effort though 👍

A synopsis would be fan freakin tastic😉😉
edit on 22-10-2016 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

I'm truly interested in what u have to say.

Your walls of text though.... make it a bit hard to read.

Star and flag for effort though 👍

A synopsis would be fan freakin tastic😉😉

Thank You for the S & F

Sorry for the wall of text, I had to post it like that or it wouldn't all fit.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Remember OP, nothing is what it seems unless you've passed through some veil(s) of allegory.

Put researching the ethmoid bone on your to-do list.

There are also certain members here that act a little condescending and trite, as if they're some kind of "tool" that only tells you when your wrong, but never tells you what is right. You literally won't understand anything if the carriage is presented to you before the horse.

Good luck and remember, the internet is 99.9% deceitful and generously speaking, .1% of truth.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Remember OP, nothing is what it seems unless you've passed through some veil(s) of allegory.

Put researching the ethmoid bone on your to-do list.

There are also certain members here that act a little condescending and trite, as if they're some kind of "tool" that only tells you when your wrong, but never tells you what is right. You literally won't understand anything if the carriage is presented to you before the horse.

Good luck and remember, the internet is 99.9% deceitful and generously speaking, .1% of truth.

Thank You for your kind words

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You're saying you experienced enlightenment and or are enlightened. You then list attributes/abilities an enlightened person would have. They are extraordinary claims. Like increased self-healing and psychic abilities. Could you demonstrate these?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

You're saying you experienced enlightenment and or are enlightened. You then list attributes/abilities an enlightened person would have. They are extraordinary claims. Like increased self-healing and psychic abilities. Could you demonstrate these?

I don't have self healing that I know of. I quoted that list from www.richardcassaro.com...

But I do know things that I never knew before. I do now have esoteric knowledge.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Cause maybe when you are right, you dont post it? Ever wondered why no right answer is posted?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

This was a "Kundalini Experience" which is the psychological chaos that happens when your 3rd eye opens. People who have not had this experience have a poor understanding of what "Enlightenment" is and will not understand it or likely even be able to accept the information (Cognitive Dissonance) if you try to explain the process and it is different for every person; no 2 experiences see the same visions etc...but anyone else who has had an experience could Identify the truth from others stories. Like combat; you have to experience it to understand it.

Enlightenment is not an acquisition of All The Knowledge Of The Universe and Super Amazing powers to rule the Universe in one massive act of God..while you are still on the physical plane, anyway.

Enlightenment is the surrender of your Ego and acceptance if the Laws of the Universe and about a million other things but you can tell non-adepts about it all day and simply shake their heads and laugh at you.

Congratulations on your experience; welcome to the Fool On The Hill Club.

www.spiritualcompetency.com...
edit on 22-10-2016 by MysticMadman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The Holy Grail is a Torus. Figuring out what a Torus is, to harness one would be The Holy Grail.

Is The Holy Grail.

Video below about the Torus

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Telepathy.

Ive had people respond outloud to my inner monologue and theyre usually completely unaware of their responding. Its not enlightenment. Its a bloody annoyance lol.

Op it sounds like you had some interesting experiences! I can relate i had many similar at a younger age. It turned into obsession and lead me down a harrowing path. Im just going to give you a word of caution about this stuff. Moderation and keeping yourself down to Earth is important. Id recommend not getting to grandiose about it. Appreciate the positive experiences and ride the wave.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticMadman

This was a "Kundalini Experience" which is the psychological chaos that happens when your 3rd eye opens. People who have not had this experience have a poor understanding of what "Enlightenment" is and will not understand it or likely even be able to accept the information (Cognitive Dissonance) if you try to explain the process and it is different for every person; no 2 experiences see the same visions etc...but anyone else who has had an experience could Identify the truth from others stories. Like combat; you have to experience it to understand it.

Enlightenment is not an acquisition of All The Knowledge Of The Universe and Super Amazing powers to rule the Universe in one massive act of God..while you are still on the physical plane, anyway.

Enlightenment is the surrender of your Ego and acceptance if the Laws of the Universe and about a million other things but you can tell non-adepts about it all day and simply shake their heads and laugh at you.

Congratulations on your experience; welcome to the Fool On The Hill Club.

www.spiritualcompetency.com...

Thank you for your reply.

I found it very interesting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join