It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O'Keefe Deadmans Switch On: Hillary Will Be Implicated Monday Part III Project Veritas

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Hatred of men is encouraged? Where did you get that idea?

Just know... this extrapolation has been repeated in different forms for a long time... like a repeating loop with different actors...

You guys are pretty funny tho...

Nothing funny about Hillarys intolerant "Hate men" speech.

This refutes your point in an entertaining way. From the mouth of the leading SJW.

edit on 27-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: afraid of SJW Hillbots

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

It's funny how the SJW is the crazy one with the gun and the candidate who didn't go to war with the media and promise to silence them is the one who is going to bring the hammer down on censorship.

And the guy who wants to pass nukes out like candy and build walls and deport and torture and silence the media is the hero savior.

Ahhhh insanity.

And sanity is embracing a corrupt habitual liar that was being investigated by the FBI over failure to follow security procedures and has checkered 30 year career littered with scandals like TravelGate, MonicaGate, BenghaziGate, and on and on and on? What institution are you posting from?

This remix is more truthful about Hillary.

Project Veritas revealed that Hillary will stop at nothing to win, even including being evil incarnate.
edit on 27-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Hillarys SJW's told me to

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I never realized Gaddafi's death was so sad for some Americans... it's almost like their outrage about it... is bullsh#t.... Nahh

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I never realized Gaddafi's death was so sad for some Americans... it's almost like their outrage about it... is bullsh#t.... Nahh

Did you delight in Gaddafi's death where he was raped by a bayonet until he died!? Now Libya is chaos with even more brutal forces in power. I'm sure you think that was a smart move by Hillary!? Just wait. Hillary blames the Russians for everything and will stop at nothing until nuclear bombs rain down on the world in a battle royale. Hillary is an EPIC FAIL for a president even before she serves 1 day. I'm sorry you think so little of your family to vote for her.
edit on 28-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

This isn't the skunk worlds or the mud pit, do you really need to spam the thread with memes and YouTube videos of musical remixes.
Is that really the best intellectual contribution that you can make to this thread?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: burntheships

Bring it on! I would love to see the dirt being slung on Hillary the last couple of weeks before this election! You know if something rotten is found on her, you know this will become a slugfest between these two rotten candidates! The Clinton camp won't stop at finding more dirt on Trump and vice versa.

It may get to the point where both candidates make themselves ineligible for the office of President due to video or recorded criminal evidence! Than everyone will be upset because Obama will stay in office until two new presidential candidates are selected.

Good point. That would be interesting indeed.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Down with Hillary, but OK is not relaible

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I really don't think a deadmans switch was necessary for O'Keefe.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
I really don't think a deadmans switch was necessary for O'Keefe.

Heard of Seth Rich? Did you even read Scott Fovals (of Veritas videos fame) Tweets today on how he dished on how brutal Hillary and the DNC is!?

Scott Foval Twitter

MAGA

edit on 9-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Scott Foval, of DNC Veritas Videos violence/birdogging fame, was also saying how some firms like his were involved in other riots like Ferguson and now his Twitter account is suspended.

Scott Foval Twitter

Anyone know how to scrape back the old posts he did?
edit on 11-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I wondered if that was a verified account, earlier someone posted
it might have been a "fake" Scott Foval?

In any case....

to you James O'Keefe!

You were surely a part in exposing Hillary to the core!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join