It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW, 9/11 Sucked!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth#

At least the video I posted is the truth.

It is actually a government sponsored video made out to look like a conspiracy theorist video.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yearh I am sure these kids agree that it sucks..

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

You seem to either have a very limited vocabulary in a pointless ramble or are pathologically fixated on sucking.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Videos of falling buildings, crashing planes, people jumping out of burning buildings, that SUCKED royally!
there is worse tv to be seen.
watching people jump to their deaths is funnier than anything the bbc released since fawlty towers.
will always be remembered as september eleventh two thousand and fun in my house.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It really tramautized the world. People are just snapping out if it now.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I don't know what the truth is about that day except one aspect, IT SUCKED!

Yeah 9/11 sucked.....

Confirmed by the expert......

The official hypothesis is that ,,, IT BLOWS .... due to excessive air pressure

edit on 23-10-2016 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ImLeon

You say truth when you can not verify any aspect of what transpired that day was what they say it was.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I was just stating the obvious. It SUCKED did it not?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Not really, they got SUCKED down a black hole of lies and deceit, never to be the same again.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The response to it also sucked, and everything else that's ensued in it's wake has sucked. Probably over a million people have died, or more, over whatever happened on 9/11. And indeed, that really sucks, big time.

And sadly, we have to just move on with that BIG LIE staring at us from the rearview mirror of near 20/20 historical hindsight. That sucks too.

But, to the degree that future grade 10 physics students, looking back on it, armed with nothing but their textbook, some youtube videos and a stopwatch, will be able to flat out PROVE that it wasn't the way the official story would have us believe - there is hope, that 9/11 will serve as a point of historical learning capable of honoring it's many victims, on that day and in the wake of that day via the whole policy that flowed out of it, as expected and by anticipation in the imagination of people like Philip D. Zelikow the mythmaker himself who led the "investigation".

The opening of the 21st century will be remembered as the Crime of the Century, which was covered up and glossed over.

As an uncomfortable truth always and forever in the background, perhaps it can teach, whereby

"That which hurts, instructs."
~ Benjamin Franklin

Never forgot! In their loving memory.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I will tell you what sucks NOW. It is that far too many people both on this forum and everywhere else are so much in denial or afraid of losing face that they STILL accept the official conspiracy theory of what happened on 9/11.

And some of us have to live with them....

The world is in a state of cognitive dissonance where we no longer all share the same view of history since 9/11 (and therefore a common understanding of current events). Society has undergone a bifurcation from which it will never heal. The world-wide sleep of deception that began after 9/11 will continue. Arguments will fade away in the march of time, each side stubbornly believing that it won the day after a 100-page thread that went nowhere. Truth is no longer truth. It is just what you WANT to believe because it reinforces your world view.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

It can make a person feel like Winston Smith in "1984".

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
~George Orwell

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

How many steel enforced buildings have collapsed due to fire before or since? How many plane crashes have gone without an investigation before or since? How many crime scenes have had the evidence shipped off to some landfill before being bagged and tagged for evidence before or since?

Sadly, no experiments from 10th graders is going to Illuminate the conspiracy that transpired that day.

They essentially re-wrote the constitution with one fell swoop.

The reasons for any of it happening is rooted in evil and has everything to do with control and how money is spent and profits made from all of the happenings of that day and the many exercises in manipulation since.

Yes. It all SUCKED then and it will forever SUCK now, because like the time space continuum vacuum we live in, the only way this changes is on another time line in another dimension. And that SUCKS big time.
edit on 10-23-2016 by searcherfortruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-23-2016 by searcherfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Unfortunately, there is no official conspiracy theory, there are many versions and the truth is a concoction. The people that think the OS is completely true are living under a rock and denying their own ignorance.

As a famous comedian once said, "You can't fix stupid!".

Or another quote from Forest Gump, "Stupid is, is stupid does!".

Proving what happened and accepting what happened are 2 vastly different concepts. I accept that it happened and I will never believe the OS even 10%, but I will never be able to prove any of what I believe is the absolute truth.

I do know the consequences are plain as day, we gave up a ton of our freedom that day and we did so at the time willingly in the name of some justice, I believe they threw out the phrase, "Shock and Awe!".

Well, I suspect we have been in shock and very much in awe, but not over what we wanted to be and that SUCKS!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Or if you tell a lie enough times, eventually they will believe it to be true.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
OS/MSM has said from day 1 that it was bait to get the US into a ground war in the Middle East, yet we took the bait...?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

A military presence perhaps, but more for control of the pipeline and to stabilize the petro dollar, among other things like poppy fields production and the ability to sell weapons to various factions, open more bases, provide a better support for Israel, to make sure Russia doesn't take control of the region, etc. Not for ground war specifically.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The sucking sound was the American people being conned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join