It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Assange dead?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

What proof do we have that he is still alive?

I hope he's ok.

www.reddit.com...-comments

edit on 22-10-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added words

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

Wikileaks tweeted its still alive and more info to be released soon.

/end thread

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Yeah but with the stuff about them maybe being hacked by the NSA and stuff, how actually reliable is that at this point?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Is this an attention seeking thread, or?

If Assange was dead/jailed/in GitMo trust me, we'd know.

Can't imagine how destructive his dead man's trigger must be.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Personally I think the suspicion of Assanges death has ZERO to do with the election, and I'm tired of seeing it in this forum.

On topic though, I don't believe a lack of internet connection while you're secluded in an embassy has proof to do with death. If he was free maybe. In layman's he's in a big house with no wifi. Not proof of death.
edit on 22-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: my phone is trying to make me look like i can't type a coherent sentence.

edit on 22-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Couldn't be dead... we never heard of a drone strike on the Ecuadorian embassy in London. If Hillary was going to have him killed, it'd be by drone wouldn't it?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Couldn't be dead... we never heard of a drone strike on the Ecuadorian embassy in London. If Hillary was going to have him killed, it'd be by drone wouldn't it?

No silly. He would kill himself by shooting himself in the back of the head. Three times. Funny how that happens.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
What proof do we have he is still alive?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I get your point, but at the same time what proof can you show me he's not alive?

Youtube videos and a lack of social media presence because he has no net isn't going to cut it.

I have two proofs if he isn't

The heads at WikiLeaks. Hes without net, but do you think they do not keep a constant vigil on him? It would be all over social media if it didn't make it to the MSM. You wouldn't be able to suppress his death or capture

Not key for his "insurance package". Whether it be on a dead man switch or let to several trusting individuals it hasn't been released. It still hangs in the face of the elites

Your turn.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Maybe on the inside.....but no insurance file came out so he is still kicking around that big ol embassy bored and wishing he was free...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

oh ok.

we'll see. He might do an interview soon.

Hopefully RT,Foxnews or CNN does another interview.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

a reply to: crimsongod21

oh ok.

we'll see. He might do an interview soon.

Are you being sarcastic? You just said he was dead.....
God, this site gets me so confused sometimes.
Are you serious or are you just so swayed by one person on the internet you know nothing about completely changed your opinion. Lawd I fear for this world.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I never said he was dead.

I don't believe in a lot of things on the internet.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I don't believe most things on the internet.

Quit contradicting. You believed a youtube video enough to post a thread. You mever asked for proof for either or.

You asked proof he is alive. Meaning you think him dead.

Random internet guy makes a post(all respects crimsongod) and you change your mind.

I ask a question and you deflect with an irrelevant answer.

So what is it.

Or do you not know and want us to find out the answer for you? Or maybe base your guesstimate off the most popular theory?
edit on 22-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda

I don't believe most things on the internet.

Quit contradicting. You believed a youtube video enough to post a thread. You mever asked for proof for either or.
ok?
You asked proof he is alive. Meaning you think him dead.
yeah just a question. Why so serious?
Random internet guy makes a post(all respects crimsongod) and you change your mind.
????
I ask a question and you deflect with an irrelevant answer.
What?
So what is it.

Or do you not know and want us to find out the answer for you? Or maybe base your guesstimate off the most popular theory?

What are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

I hold away over some one... YaY..... You know every one should take everything I say at face value as I am a god.....just saying....muwhahahahahahhahshshhshhsbjdn cough cough....

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Of course he's still alive. He's just sulking.

Ecuador has acknowledged it partly restricted internet access for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who is taking refuge at its London embassy.

Transparency activist Julian Assange has sought asylum at London's Ecuadorean embassy since 2012 to avoid extradition to Sweden over sex assault allegations.

BBC Source of a couple of days ago

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hopefully he does a new interview with RT or FoxNews and release the final emails soon.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

The only way to know for certain that Julian Assange is alive is for there to numerous reports of him being seen up close and talking so we can tell by the voice that its him.

Public 'tweets from Julian Assange' should be treated with suspicion. Hillarys forces could have ceased control of Aassages public and online identify and make public tweets and statements etc and make the public think that they are coming from the real Julian Assange.

Apparently he had a balcony in the flat he was staying in, the Ecuadorean embassy.

Has he been seen on this balcony since?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
Has he been seen on this balcony since?

It is getting cold in the UK at the moment. Not everyone likes strutting around their balcony. Besides, if he was dead it would be plastered everywhere, not least by the Ecuadorians, who are probably fed up that he overstayed his welcome and hospitality, hence them stopping his internet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join