It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Black Pope Was Elected

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The Black Pope

Were you aware that on 14 October 2016, there was a change in leadership of the Superior General of the Society of Jesus (Jesuits)? Neither was I. Until I found myself a little bored and typed "Black Pope" into Google just before, I was completely unaware that Adolfo Nicolas had been replaced after serving just 8 years at the helm. Arturo Sosa replaces him as leader of the Jesuits.

If rumours are to be believed, the Superior General of this particular order is the single most powerful human on planet Earth! Apparently, this positions him at the top of the food chain of all Secret Society activity. While on the surface it appears he is just another one of the Pope's lackeys (needing "permission" to resign from the position), what goes on behind closed doors and within the shadow government that controls world affairs is more mysterious...

What do you think?

edit on 21/10/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
The Black Pope

Were you aware that on 14 October 2016, there was a change in leadership of the Superior General of the Society of Jesus (Jesuits)? Neither was I. Until I found myself a little bored and typed "Black Pope" into Google just before, I was completely unaware that Adolfo Nicolas had been replaced after serving just 8 years at the helm. Arturo Sosa replaces him as leader of the Jesuits.

If rumours are to be believed, the Superior General of this particular order is the single most powerful human on planet Earth! Apparently, this positions him at the top of the food chain of all Secret Society activity. While on the surface it appears he is just another one of the Pope's lackeys (needing "permission" to resign from the position), what goes on behind closed doors and within the shadow government that controls world affairs is more mysterious...

What do you think?

Good catch!

I think that there is a lot to be said when it comes to the power of the black pope, to me the sheer lack of attention that the gets is indicative of this.

S&F

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
I think that there is a lot to be said when it comes to the power of the black pope, to me the sheer lack of attention that the gets is indicative of this.

I agree.

Now of course, somebody will come along and say "I can think of millions, even billions, of people who do not receive media attention either. Are they also extremely powerful?"

The key difference being that this person holds a very prominent position of influence within the organised Roman Catholicism power structure. Notice how the White Pope DOES receive plenty of media attention, but why not the Black Pope? It's rather suspicious...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The so called "Black Pope" is just the leader of the Jesuits. They come under the wider jurisdiction of the Catholic Church. How is this person potentially the mos powerful man in the world when he is sub-ordinate to the Pope?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

s/f

Isis Horus Seth

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

It truly is fascinating how far the tenctacles of the Roman Catholic Church does go and that is only speaking of the public version.

When one looks into the web spreading from the Jesuit Society, P2 lodge, Freemasons, Knights of Malta, etc on down the line it is an impressive global network of control that one can not ignore.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Edit: See below reply.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Perhaps not all is what it seems when it comes to influence granted by public positions of power, compared with shadowy positions of power.

If it was made obvious and right out there that the Black Pope is so powerful, can you imagine all the attention he would endure?

It reminds me of that video of a former POTUS taking condescending instructions from one of his "advisors" after delivering a speech.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

It truly is fascinating how far the tenctacles of the Roman Catholic Church does go and that is only speaking of the public version.

When one looks into the web spreading from the Jesuit Society, P2 lodge, Freemasons, Knights of Malta, etc on down the line it is an impressive global network of control that one can not ignore.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the Knights Templar would be tied to this is some way. If true that would be another connection to Freemasonry as well since the Templars eventually incorporated Freemasonry into their beliefs.
Interesting thread OP S&F for you!
edit on 21-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

What rumors? And he is the 31st to be elected. Is there something odd here that others miss?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

If it was made obvious and right out there that the Black Pope is so powerful, can you imagine all the attention he would endure?

Are you saying that because the so called "Black Pope" does not display his power in an obvious way, then it's obvious he has loads of power. That's just like saying that because there is no evidence, it must be true. Isn't that an argument from ignorance position?

Methinks Dan Brown's The de Vinci Code has planted too many suggestions in too many heads.

Anyway, these are the Jesuites... Jesuits in Britain

Today we are 18,000 priests and brothers present in over 100 countries. Jesuits in Britain work as parish priests, chaplains, teachers, academics, writers, doctors, spiritual directors and artists.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Are you saying that because the so called "Black Pope" does not display his power in an obvious way, then it's obvious he has loads of power. That's just like saying that because there is no evidence, it must be true. Isn't that an argument from ignorance position?

Methinks Dan Brown's The de Vinci Code has planted too many suggestions in too many heads.

Anyway, these are the Jesuites... Jesuits in Britain

Today we are 18,000 priests and brothers present in over 100 countries. Jesuits in Britain work as parish priests, chaplains, teachers, academics, writers, doctors, spiritual directors and artists.

Perhaps Cardinal Red will intervene and take over

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Interesting.

So, he's not a pope then?

Very interesting.

edit on 21/10/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

the head of the jusuit order is really only of great importance to - the jesuits - it has a knock-on effect of a lot of other catholic organisations and a influence on the greater catholic church

but in the real world - of little significance outside catholicism

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra
To those who have not done much research into secret societies, it would appear like just another insignificant event.

a reply to: paraphi
No, that is not what I am saying at all.

The thread was not made to convince people to believe a certain narrative. It was created to encourage at minimum some elementary research on the topic of secret societies.

a reply to: Chadwickus
At least we can agree it is a somewhat interesting topic of conversation.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

the head of the jusuit order is really only of great importance to - the jesuits - it has a knock-on effect of a lot of other catholic organisations and a influence on the greater catholic church

but in the real world - of little significance outside catholicism

Kind of like US government policies have no effect outside America, hey?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

It's more interesting in how the goal posts seem to keep changing with this "black pope prophecy". To make the narrative fit..

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

The thread was not made to convince people to believe a certain narrative. It was created to encourage at minimum some elementary research on the topic of secret societies.

OK, I concede that point. However, are the Jesuits a secret society, or just a religious order that is impenetrable to outsiders because they are not Jesuits and don't understand religious rituals?

The problem with secret societies is that they are not really secret, there is just a lack of knowledge of what they do and what they are. I know a Mason for example and he's sacrificed no children. Other secret societies have such a level of myth and speculation surrounding them that they seem to be propped up by it. The line between fact, fiction and fantasy seems very blurred - very little fact, but quite a lot of fantasy.

My local witches coven is really secret, because no one knows it exists. Although there is speculation that there are some swingers in my village, so that could be the same thing?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
OK, I concede that point. However, are the Jesuits a secret society, or just a religious order that is impenetrable to outsiders because they are not Jesuits and don't understand religious rituals?

The term "secret society" is commonly misinterpreted to mean a group that is hidden from view (or not much is known about them), but many people overlook the second word in the term, "society", which actually refers to an organised hierarchy or order.

The problem with secret societies is that they are not really secret, there is just a lack of knowledge of what they do and what they are. I know a Mason for example and he's sacrificed no children. Other secret societies have such a level of myth and speculation surrounding them that they seem to be propped up by it. The line between fact, fiction and fantasy seems very blurred - very little fact, but quite a lot of fantasy.

See the previous post.

Do you know a high-ranking Mason, whom you have attended meetings or rituals with? Didn't think so...

My local witches coven is really secret, because no one knows it exists. Although there is speculation that there are some swingers in my village, so that could be the same thing?

Does your local witches coven have an organised hierarchy?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Freemasonry has nothing to do with the Catholic Church or Jesuits. It was formed out of the working guilds of early times. Each lodge if subservient to it's grand lodge at the State level, no further control mechanism exists.

Knights of Malta is a Catholic organization. P2 lodge was regular freemasory until it lost it's charter. It was running as a clandestine lodge when the killing happened.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join