It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Alien Invasion, Project Firesign? and More...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The PDF that was linked was created at 6:34am on the the 18th of this month. Both addresses listed are legitimate, with the exception of suite 420 at the Potomac address. I question the 420 and the fact that anonymous is known for hoaxing on occasion.

Let's face it, whether a hoax or not the technology that the PDF promotes is real, whether it has been used against populations or not is the big questions. But some of the videos out there suggest that it has been.

I just discovered that using joel benenson as a search term over at wikileaks that it brought back several stratfor files. I haven't taken the time to research those, still reading the creepy stuff connected to him in the podesta files.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000
Oh no...don't downplay it. The dude was a pigeon ****er, great mind and inventor...but a pigeon ****er

Yeah, I get it. The joke is funny because of the absurdity of it being physically impossible, but it is quite tragic that such a great mind had everyone turn their backs on him to the point that he died alone and feeling like his only friend and confidant was a pigeon.
edit on 10/21/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Awesome mind? lol not really. The dude is 90% myth and makes love to birds.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Lice000

How ironic.

You express your disparaging remarks regarding a deceased individual that pioneered the modern alternating current electrical supply system which enables you to do so.
edit on 10/21/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject
no wonder Hillary Clinton said in the debate the other night that she wanted open borders for energy as well. She will need a lot of energy to pull this off.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: Lice000

How ironic.

You express your disparaging remarks regarding a deceased individual that pioneered the modern alternating current electrical supply system which enables you to do so.

ahhh... another tesla myth.
First alternator to produce AC- 1832
AC was touted as being superior to DC in 1855
Guilaume Duchene was the real poineer
Ganz Works company was using it in 1870s
All Tesla did was get westinghouse to use it and the generator he made for them was immediately made obsolete by the better generators that were made by other people at the same time.

Don't waste your time, probably 90% of what you know about Tesla is all BS and hype.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Glad to see this document being discussed as I tried to do so in another post the following day.

I'm not saying this document is authentic, but I'm also not seeing any evidence that it's not yet.

I have some research to add that I've seen discussed elsewhere and some thoughts on what's been said here.

1. Just going to the Benenson Strategy Group site (which appears legit) and looking at their heading "Our Work" showcases some company purposes that I find a little off-putting such as:

"US Politics - From local campaigns to national elections, we relentlessly pursue the right answer, developing winning strategies for our candidates to become the only answer on Election Day."
and

"International Politics - We have become trusted advisors to eleven international heads of state by developing winning campaigns and providing strategic counsel to their governments."

"Our political heritage and DNA creates a laser focus on actionable insights" WTF is that?

Core Techniques include: Ethno-Journaling, Values-Based Segmentation, Landscaping Polls, Framing Polls

Iterative Message Testing, Attack-Response, War Gaming, Fault Line Analysis, Issue Polls

One of their projects include assisting the 2nd Obama Election toward success.

2. Benenson appears to be real enough and even has his own Wiki entry stating that the Group was hired as Strategists for the Hillary campaign.

This information doesn't mean this document isn't faked, I know. I'm like 80% there with it not being real, but, I have to contest the reasons that are being used to eliminate it as well. While I fully understand that laser being used in the document is not capable of what they are insinuating, perhaps there's a chance it could just be being used to suggest that within the report. After all, they wouldn't have access to actual equipment with those capabilities. The words "Firesign" and "Targeting" are clearly photoshopped in, but again, why not do that if you're just getting the point across?

I see the connections made to the "Firesign Theater" production as being quite the leap. Even though there are some neat parallels and respect the attempt highly, I cannot commit to holding this as evidence against this article... yet, anyway.

To me, it's clear that some really big things are going down behind the scenes lately. A lot of it pretty dark and sure, it's all conspiratory-ish at times. I don't adhere to any one belief system or theory, but I don't just discard them either. One of my biggest fears is that the PTB would put out a large campaign to get the public to believe that some biblical apocalypse is going down and the ramifications that would ensue from that. This article highlights that and many of the other SHF scenarios(a little too much, I agree). There's a LOT going on right now and none of it's good.
I hope it isn't real, but lately, we're learning a lot more is real than what meets the eye.
edit on 22-10-2016 by gottaknow because: added the words "for the Hillary campaign" for clarity.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
So... it's just "project blue beam," but under a different name.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

More or less. With a religious slant of sorts and some ELF to boot.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Project Blue Beam was strictly a military operation. The sale of the technology for private interests allow for all kinds of company names. Let's not fool ourselves that this stuff would never be used for political or corporate interests against various world populations. I think that we have seen more than one test run of the technology.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
He is alive

SORRY LOOK LIKE A 2012 VID

edit on 22-10-2016 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

What does Assange have to with this topic.

Oh, nevermind. I see you are spamming ATS.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

That was a 2012 speech. His last appearance was on Fox news over a week ago.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Old spam.

Ick.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Maybe trillium is just trying to get in on the conversation. I have seen that Assange video posted as a recent appearance by a couple of other distinguished members. It's not hard to get confused around here.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008
Maybe.

But distinguished members might be expected to be a bit more discerning?
On the other hand, maybe expectations are a bad idea.

edit on 10/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

On the other hand, maybe expectations are a bad idea.

Around here? YES

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Interesting...

Source

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 50m minutes ago

@benensonj We have a surprise for you #JBSurprise

Joel Benenson Verified account
@benensonj

CEO of @BenensonStrGrp, Sr Strategist to @hillaryclinton @LBenenson’s husband, Proud dad, #Yankees

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Have you seen some of the crap that supposedly professional organizations produce? Remember that UN report that listed a reference as a C:/filename?

I worked for a major university and constantly saw distorted, jaggy graphics. My graphic artist in charge of creating our documents did not know how to use tabs (not even joking) and so would hit the space bar 50 times. Everything was ragged and misaligned. This document looks 20x better than half the crap I came across daily.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Well the rando you spoke to should have done a reverse telephone search (google the ph#). The top result is from whitepages.com:

www.whitepages.com...

Phone Number

202-339-6060
Address

1000 Potomac St NW Ste 420
Washington, DC 20007-3545

If you search that address, it does bring up a different seemingly unrelated company name. I can't explain that, but it is also a political consultancy type company that does polling so it could be some sort of affiliate.

I called the phone number after hours and dialed the phone directory, and Joel Benenson's extension was there.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join