It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NC Democratic headquarters attacked on same night nearby GOP office was firebombed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Democratic officials in North Carolina have asked law enforcement to step up protection of campaign workers after Orange County offices for both the Republican and Democratic parties were targeted on the same day.

On Sunday, the Republican Party said that its Orange County headquarters was set ablaze by vandals. Graffiti found on a nearby building said, “Nazi Republicans leave town or else.”

In a message posted to Twitter, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump blamed the attack on “[a]nimals representing Hillary Clinton and Dems in North Carolina.”

But Orange County Democratic Party Chair Matt Hughes told Raw Story on Monday that vandals had also targeted his offices in Carrboro. Both attacks were said to have occurred early Sunda

NC Democratic headquarters attacked on same night nearby GOP office was firebombed

The media didn't give much attention to this at all, with all the drama focusing on the RNC office. It would be interesting to see a side-by-side comparison of the spray-painted graffiti for similarities.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I thought it was weird that the vandals accused the RNC of being nazis, yet spray painted a swastika.

Personally, i would only spray paint a swastika if I was PRO Nazi.. seems counter productive.
But what do I know?

a reply to: Blackmarketeer

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I think its kind of fishy, I don't believe it until i see more on this.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Paint at the DNC office is probably still fresh.

Sounds like a pretty lame case of the "me toos".

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Fishy.
Why only hearing about it now?
PRESS would've been on an attack on Dem campaign HQ it like flys on $h-T!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

Democratic officials in North Carolina have asked law enforcement to step up protection of campaign workers after Orange County offices for both the Republican and Democratic parties were targeted on the same day.

On Sunday, the Republican Party said that its Orange County headquarters was set ablaze by vandals. Graffiti found on a nearby building said, “Nazi Republicans leave town or else.”

In a message posted to Twitter, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump blamed the attack on “[a]nimals representing Hillary Clinton and Dems in North Carolina.”

But Orange County Democratic Party Chair Matt Hughes told Raw Story on Monday that vandals had also targeted his offices in Carrboro. Both attacks were said to have occurred early Sunda

The media didn't give much attention to this at all, with all the drama focusing on the RNC office. It would be interesting to see a side-by-side comparison of the spray-painted graffiti for similarities.

I'm betting it was trump supporters trying to change the national narrative.

You don't blow things up when you are winning lol..

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That is what i was thinking, just one news story and they didn't even offer a picture of this horrible "attack".
Was the message burnt into the building, written on a wall, on a business card wedged in the door?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans

I thought it was weird that the vandals accused the RNC of being nazis, yet spray painted a swastika.

Personally, i would only spray paint a swastika if I was PRO Nazi.. seems counter productive.
But what do I know?

Exactly.. and has anyone's supporters ever attacked a place WHEN THEY WERE WINNING?!?!?

That doesn't make much sense..

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Paint at the DNC office is probably still fresh.

Sounds like a pretty lame case of the "me toos".

Why would a Clinton supporter do this when she is winning by a mile?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000

Agreed. We saw pictures of the bombed out Republican headquarters, now this article only shows a stock image of police tape. Where are all the photos which should be all over social media? Does no one live around this building, work there, or work next door to there or on the same street?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Naturally the RawStory gives zero details or local news references.

And nobody seems to be able to find any local stories either.

If this was even remotely true, it would be plastered all over the MSM by now.

Conclusion: just another scripted deflection.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Yeah its like the Dems are saying
"Us too guys, WE are the victims remember guys?"

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
RNC office gets trashed, people are just pissed because no one was inside to get burned or die.

DNC office gets trashed? We'll probably have a national day of mourning.

SMH

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lice000
Exactly.

No picture, no link to a local story.

I call pics or BS. Even with pics it may be BS.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Local sources and this story might be more convincing.

Second verse.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This reminds me of the story former GOP House member Eric Cantor told...

Claiming that his campaign office was shot at, when they damn well knew it was a projectile fired blocks away, that had so much force that it barely pierced the window and landed on that same windows ledge...

That was an attempt to diminish an actual shooting at a democrat candidates campaign office...

Cantor failed in his re election bid....

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: Lice000

Agreed. We saw pictures of the bombed out Republican headquarters, now this article only shows a stock image of police tape. Where are all the photos which should be all over social media? Does no one live around this building, work there, or work next door to there or on the same street?

It reminds me a fake robbery where the person opens a bunch of drawers and throws clothes on the ground. Death to capitalism...really. Not believable at all. Somebody could have gotten killed with the GOP one. This one looks staged and would be the right thing to do. Whenever the GOP or Trump is attacked like this they gain more support. People do not like political violence.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I didn't even know the Dem's offices were vandalized so the media gave this little to no attention!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans

But what do I know?

And told them they had to leave town and burned their place to the ground to make a point that their kind arent welcome.

Sounds like actual nazis.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Google is hard.

wunc.org.../0

Updated 3:40 p.m. October 17, 2016

The Orange County Democratic Party says someone spray-painted its headquarters in Carrboro on the same day someone set fire to the Republican headquarters in Hillsborough.

Democratic workers found the words "Death to Capitalism" sprayed on the local campaign office yesterday.

Orange County Democratic Party chairman Matt Hughes said he has no reason to believe that the two are connected at this time.

"It's just paint," Hughes said. "There's not a lot of physical damage, but I think that even though physically there wasn't a lot of damage, I think that it unsettles people."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join