It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta & FOIA Key Hillary Findings Repository Thread

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Looking at #PodestaEmails5:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Looking at #PodestaEmails5:

I just made it all the way to the bottom. No need for anybody to go to the end again, just check the top matter every now and then.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Wikileaks Released First Insurance File?

originally posted by: ghostrager

Twitter Feed "Wikileaks Insurance"

I have no clue how legit this is. There's a lot going around twitter right now saying that the first insurance file was released on Wikileaks website. There are files there, but I don't know if their new or not (I have yet to look at them).

If these are the insurance file, sh**s going to hit the fan real soon.

Will try to update with more info

Join in the action in the thread!
edit on 18-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Wikileaks 8 - How Long Before the New Trump Scandal of the Day?

originally posted by: Perjury

bernie paid off by the dnc

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

*BILL MOYERS:* And Mrs. Clinton was one of them as senator.
*ELIZABETH WARREN:* She has taken money from the groups, and more to the point, she worries about them as a constituency.

podesta-emails/emailid/11003

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I have been, posted a thread about one of them this morning that has had little activity.
Re: Proposed response to upcoming State Dept disclosure on Sid emails (Podesta Emails)

edit on 5-1-2017 by Springer because: Removed copyrighted material at owner's request.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Don't know if this is anything, but a new member claiming to be a whistleblower just posted in the Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election thread:

originally posted by: AveedMajd
Hello,

Attached to this message is a 60-page document, in the form of 3 PDFs, outlining a massive accounting fraud/corruption scandal which I would like to make public. I originally submitted this document to the SEC. The information contained in the document strongly supports the fact that the US/world economy is already broken.

As a result of my whistleblowing endeavors, I am a target of the Illuminati/US government. The SEC has responded to the receipt of the information that I provided by threatening my life.

To the extent you are interested in my story, the best way to contact me is via email.

[email protected]
Facebook: "Aveed Majd"

Thank you,
Sakineh Aveed Majd

drive.google.com...

drive.google.com...

drive.google.com...

The foundation’s audits have been done by PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC), one of the nation’s largest accounting and auditing firms, since 2013. But Ortel said the PWC audits rely on the potentially flawed earlier audits.

“Audits build on themselves. You can’t have BKD screw up October 23, 1997 through December 31, 2009 and then Pricewaterhouse says ‘well we’ll take BKD’s work and move forward.’ You can’t do that. But that’s what they did,” Ortel told TheDCNF.

President Clinton chose the Little Rock, Arkansas office of BKD in 2001 during construction of his presidential library there. Even then there were signs of conflicts of interest as BKD was also the auditor for the construction company’s parent company. In addition, the parent company’s chief financial officer also served on BKD’s official management committee.
dailycaller.com...

SEC Charges Ritchie Capital Management, CEO and Other Employees for Illegal Late Trading Scheme
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2008-10
Chicago-Area Hedge Fund Adviser to Pay $40 Million in Settlement

Washington D.C., Feb. 5, 2008 — The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced a settled enforcement action against a hedge fund, its investment adviser, its founder and CEO, and two employees for their roles in an illegal late trading scheme.

The SEC charged hedge fund Ritchie Multi-Strategy Global Trading Ltd. and its Chicago-based adviser — Ritchie Capital Management LLC — as well as Ritchie Capital’s founder and CEO A.R. Thane Ritchie and employees Warren DeMaio and Michael Mauriello. They will pay a combined total of approximately $40 million to settle the SEC’s charges. These payments will be distributed to the affected mutual funds. www.sec.gov...

edit on 5-1-2017 by Springer because: Removed copyrighted material at owner's request.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Looking at #PodestaEmails8:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I just made it all the way to the bottom. No need for anybody to go to the end again, just check the top matter every now and then.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Wikileaks Podesta dump #12 is out now.

RT

Hillary's own people are worried because Hillary doesn't seem to know what planet we are living on!

Yay... won't she make a good POTUS!

Here is a good one....

Next shoe to drop on emails, I'm guessing, will be the revelation that Chinese & Russians were snooping on Clinton's server. On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 10:34 PM, Tyson Brody wrote: > twitter.com... > > @NickKristof > > Clinton is too glib on email issue. Big problem is the time she told an > aide to send material by non-secure means www....

Add the leaky name in place of the asterisks to get the location. https://*********.org/podesta-emails/emailid/18216#efmAI2AKzAOcAPr … #podestaemails12 #veritas
edit on b000000312016-10-19T08:58:23-05:0008America/ChicagoWed, 19 Oct 2016 08:58:23 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
To all you who argue that wikileaks is some kind of foreign operative organization, evidensed by trying to interfere with our US election, made more obvious because he doesn't post documents on say North Korea:

He's not in control of what gets leaked to WikiLeaks.

He can't post documents on North Korea et al if nobody sends him any.

Meanwhile, the US not falling into Total Tyranny is tantamount to planet earth. So he should be motivated to ensure the darkest globalist geopolitical force isn't heralded in here lock stock smoking phalanx by the darkest most sinister creature in US POTUS history.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join