It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Two Boston Police Officers Shot – Manhunt Underway – Conditions Unknown

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

The officers were responding to a “call for a person with a gun” and Boston PD is asking all residents of the neighborhood in East Boston where the shooting happened to stay indoors as a manhunt is conducted.

BREAKING: Two Boston Police Officers Shot – Manhunt Underway – Conditions Unknown

More attacks on police.

This story is just now developing and there isn't a lot of information.

It is too early to speculate on suspects, motive, or anything else, so bear that in mind please.

More will be posted as information is gathered.

It's a bad time to be a cop in the US it seems.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Broadcastify scanner link:

Scanner

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
God dammit, here we go again....

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Thank you Amelia.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
God dammit, here we go again....

Yeah..Second thread I've posted this week about this very thing.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Right on time it seems. I don't mean to sound brash but this is ever so convenient. It happens more than reported as well.

www.odmp.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Yep, here we go, more cop killings right on schedule, in an attention grabbing location, too. Everything by design. After this it'll either be a terrorist scare or they'll trot the race thing out again.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm trying to figure out what you folks mean by "right on time".

On time for what exactly?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Little under a month to go to the elections.
Daily leaking of damning materials.
Political mudpit coast to coast.
Big Russian movements (alleged)

to name a few. That's what I mean anyway.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'm trying to figure out what you folks mean by "right on time".

On time for what exactly?

You don't see any kind of pattern with the three ongoing major distractions? The election drama, the racial war and terrorists. Rinse and repeat. Every time people start showing increased interest in the Russian situation, another of the major distractions occurs. You can almost set a clock to it.

Edit: To clarify, the cop killing and race thing are in the same category.
edit on 315311America/ChicagoWed, 12 Oct 2016 23:53:22 -050031pm31285America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Are you saying these stories are being elevated for political purposes?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I am.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: JinMI

Are you saying these stories are being elevated for political purposes?

Yes. Many of us have been saying this for months.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The general public don't care if police get shot these days, it's like hearing about a shooting in Chicago.

Police being targeted will continue to rise, until cities finally train police like they do in the UK. Rookie officers don't carry a gun for 3 years, that makes them learn other skills, when dealing with the public. They must go through 100's of hours of training too.

US trains police to think of everyone as a threat, pull your gun if you feel at all threatened or if the person won't do as you command. Police have the mindset that were below them, just like prison guards do about inmates.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I'll even go one better than that and say that I think not only are they being promoted in the media for political purposes, but that many of them have actually been staged for political purposes.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

I think you lost your mind. The US is full of gun wielding scum and police officers have to face them on a daily. They are trained to treat everyone as a threat because almost everyone they come across is a threat. The UK is full of a bunch of pansys.

Case in point, these cops go to a call, and they get shot and killed. This will only make the police use their guns more....
edit on 13-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Nothing interesting so far on the scanner, which I've been listening to since right after I posted it. News now says one officer has non life threatening injuries, the other has life threatening injuries. The shelter in place was already lifted because 'the scene is secure' but no mention of finding any suspect(s).

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
The general public don't care if police get shot these days, it's like hearing about a shooting in Chicago.

US trains police to think of everyone as a threat, pull your gun if you feel at all threatened or if the person won't do as you command. Police have the mindset that were below them, just like prison guards do about inmates.

A Chicago police officer last week tried the peaceful (no weapon) approach to apprehending a suspect. He smashed her head into the pavement until she was almost dead.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

Nothing interesting so far on the scanner, which I've been listening to since right after I posted it. News now says one officer has non life threatening injuries, the other has life threatening injuries. The shelter in place was already lifted because 'the scene is secure' but no mention of finding any suspect(s).

This story, published 10 minutes ago says that the suspect is dead.
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

The general public don't care if police get shot these days, it's like hearing about a shooting in Chicago

That is precisely the attitude they're going for. Distraction from what they're busy preparing for, and desensitization of the public. When people are complacent and detached, they're easier to control...and most importantly, easier to catch off guard.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join