It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta hints that alien disclosure might happen under a Clinton presidency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
As everyone is probably now well aware, a lot of John Podesta's emails have been released on wikileaks. Since ATS does not let you direct link, I'm going to have to draw quotes out. If you like, you can search the emails yourself on wikileaks with the search term "UFO", and dig away.

The first email:

From a man named Juan:

I'm sure we share some similar frustrations at a lack of disclosure of perhaps the most important thing humanity has ever experienced. If there is anything I can do to help, in any way, please let me know. There aren't many legitimate people out there speaking on this topic. Especially people who have held your positions in government. Is disclosure on the horizon? Can we make it happen under Hillary? We cant let the military corporations block disclosure any longer! Thanks for your time, Juan

Podesta's Response:

Thanks for your note, Juan. Are you still in DC? Lots of work to do.

Second email:

From a man named Jim:

You are now "legitimately" famous - one of my favorite programs on 116 - quoted you as trying to get to the bottom of UFO reports but that theCIA had "frozen" out the Clinton administration. Jim

Podesta's response:

More to come.

Podesta does not elaborate much, but the tone is clear. More to come.

We heard recently of a conversation between Edgar Mitchell and John Podesta where Mitchell talked about the reality of "ETIs" as if it was just understood between the two of them. Was Mitchell under some sort of agreement to never disclose personal encounters with UFOs while working at NASA? Did he get around it by always mentioning the second hand nature of his reports, but when in contact with another major player behind the scenes was under no such compulsion?

...More to come.
edit on 11-10-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
So...vote Clinton?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

All part of the plan, don't knock the key UFO believer demographic.

Muahahaha

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Imagine if aliens actually land in somaliya and make them as rulers of the world.. 😂😂😂

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Does that mean Trey Parker and Matt Stone have been in on it the whole time?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Excuse my ignorance but has any US president come out and flatly denied the existence of UFOs .

ETA I will expand the question , has any world leader denied the existence of UFOs
edit on 11-10-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Excuse my ignorance but has any US president come out and flatly denied the existence of UFOs .

Jimmy Carter said he saw one.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

So he said the US has no projects , Ok that could be a given for the time . But as for ET UFOs its the navy and airforce denying them not the president.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Im sorry but these wikleaks emails are all sounding very inarticulate...no matter whose side politically.

I call rubbish on the whole lot

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Vote Trump, he is the real alien overlord!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

ATS member ` whateveryousay ` doesnt always grasp at straws - but when they do they also let go of reality

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You and Secureteam 10 seem to have the same idea.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
So...vote Clinton?

Didn't Bill promise disclosed before he was elected?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
LOL,kind of reminds me of the 70's in California,when Geo Brown 1st ran,all the hippies were saying"He will legalize maijuana"

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
So.... Vote for Clinton if you want to know the truth and forget everything else she stands for... YEAH OK.

I really don't care about what is outside this solar system, we don't even have the technology to travel past the moon?

So what? Let's say we dicover the truth. Then what? You go back to work the next day and nothing happens...

I'm pretty sure today's society has been watered down with so many sci-fi movies about aliens it doesn't matter anymore if it's the truth or not.

Unless an alien fleet of starships arrives in our atmosphere then I might take notice. Right now as I have been, I stopped caring about aliens anymore. I tend to think it's all smoke and mirrors anyway.
edit on 11-10-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
No. No it won't

I have no doubt however, she will write a book and include one sentence about Bill's UFO interest.

She seems to me, to be the epitome of "knowledge (or information) is power". She's already accountable for being part of the coverup for the 30 years of her political career. Disclosure (ugh) will never come from career politicians. It's something only the rank outsider is ever likely to bring to the table.
edit on 11-10-2016 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Spoiler Alert >>> Clinton IS the alien

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

As much as I would love to see full disclosure, yeeeeaaaahhhhh.......not enough to even think about voting for Hillary. Well, maybe I'd vote for the aliens. XD

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

so did Ronald Reagan.

new topics

top topics

join