It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ROCK in Gentle Peace BlupBlup

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wow, sorry to see them go... here I am alive and doing other things. Bless him and his family and thank the Abovetopsecret family for thinking about him.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sad news indeed.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
My condolences to all his friends and family.

You will be missed Sir.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Safe Journey's through the cosmos BlupBlup.....wishing your loved ones Love and Light as they cope with their loss of You....Shout out to the World from Heaven ....hope to see you on the other side...

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
When you love somebody, there’s so much you could say about them it would take pages. I want to say everything here in a way. But, there’s no point. I’ll just ramble

He wanted people to be better. He always - and I mean always - wanted better for people. All people - everywhere. He was rooting for the underdog and the downtrodden

He had an unbelievable amount of empathy. I’m pretty sure it was because he had been through so much in his own life. I’ve struggled for the past few days trying to figure out what I would say or not say - trying to respect his privacy. He was absolutely the toughest person I’ve personally ever known. I do not exaggerate. I’ll leave it at that

He would do nice things for people - in secret

No matter what - always with the humor. He could make me laugh even when I didn’t want to. It was a gift. His friends and family would tell you the same

They would also tell you he could sing. I mean - really sing. But, he had a crippling case of stage fright. If you could get a few beers in him he might occasionally let go. He was riding his scooter on a dark country road recently and he said he just let it all out - loud as can be, all the way home. God that made him happy. Made me happy too

He loved music - all kinds. He could find you a song to fit any situation or subject. Also a gift

He made me happy. He made me a better person. I loved him dearly. We were supposed to end up in the same country, but now that will never happen and I’m not sure what I’m going to do

My handsome ginger lad

I wanted this to be shorter, but there you go. I felt I couldn't say anything at first, but we were going to post pics of the two of us from Italy one day and it felt wrong now to say nothing. I have to thank Kali and Argentus/Argentus and Kali for getting me through this - and through the past week. Also - Zazz. It really helps to have friends

I have to thank Skyfloating for how we met. It was in a thread of his way back when - and a comment I made about what the OP was really about started a back and forth argument in U2Us. He liked to argue. Obviously. He could be a scrapper and a renegade, but most of it came with some serious joshing - and it started us down this road

In that first argument, turned out out Blups was right and I was wrong. Like usual - so annoying… :-)

Attain complete emptiness, Hold fast to stillness.
The ten thousand things stir about; I only watch for their going back. Things grow and grow, But each goes back to its root.
Going back to the root is stillness. This means returning to what is. Returning to what is Means going back to the ordinary.
Understanding the ordinary: Enlightenment. Not understanding the ordinary: Blindness creates evil. Understanding the ordinary: Mind opens. Mind opening leads to compassion, Compassion to nobility, Nobility to heavenliness, Heavenliness to Tao.
Tao endures. Your body dies. There is no danger.

xxx

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
RIP brother

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

It's usually been my by policy to avoid any comment on the passing of someone I never knew. With the gradual recognition that heartfelt friendships are apparently suffering from the way that lives in this age scatter in new ways we won't likely see pulled back in my lifetime, I'm willing to risk sounding like an outsider if it means the possibility that someone struggling with the pain of loss might not only have a moment of comfort but also know that we all touch the lives of others that we'll never be aware of.

Pebbles in the Pond... It sounds so simple as to be trite. The concept, though, is ageless. One of my lifelong frustrations has been my inability to touch my scientifically minded friends in a meaningful way about the significance of emotional influence in so much of what is considered "Hard Science." Not One major accomplishment in Man's short history started without someone's insight, enthusiasm and the ability to affect others enough to gain their support in some way.

Out of respect for someone I never got the chance to know, I will just say this:
If only we All were able to understand that we're just pebbles in the pond... It's evident when one of those who do has touched us but won't again. Our only solace is in knowing that, as long as we hold them in our hearts, they are never truly gone.

With the passing of each, may we remind ourselves to be a bit more like them. R.I.P.
edit on 10 7 2016 by CornShucker because: added dropped word

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I joined the other day because of this thread. Blupblup, we never met but I did read your posts and you are one amazing person. Life is strange sometimes, you as a human are here one day and missed the next. Wherever you have gone this amazing group of people are showing you and your family love.

I have never seen such a wonderful group of people come together as a family like ATS has to show how much people care about you as a person.

Rest In Peace you good person.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wow, terrible news. I really enjoyed his contribution to our little community. Thank you Blups for helping all of us in our quest to deny ignorance. Rest well in the warm embrace of our higher vibration.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Speaking of music, here's Blups reply to my silly thread back in '09 about the 5 best songs ever written. He did know good music.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
He was a wonderful man, who helped me when I first came to ats, my heart breaks,

RIP, so sad

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
May his soul achieve Moksha.. Another big loss to our community..

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I can`t say I remember ever having conversation with him or that remember much of his posts but it sounds like he was a wonderful human being.

I just wish he is able to read this thread and feel the warmth of people here...even I am speechless.

Live in peace in the next life, Brother

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I didn't know the guy but I hope he is now far far away from this reality

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Moksha

Is that when you no longer return

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
His spirit is probably reading this thread

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
It's been hard to know what to even say about BlupBlup's passing. The suddenness is so shocking and the loss felt so deeply. And it seems a dog pile of losses for this community, but this especially, in particular, for some members I care very much about.

I think for many longtime members he represented the best of what ATS is about. His posts were a mixture of eviscerating logic and passionate humanity. He cared about ATS. He pushed for it to be it's best. He cared about topics and expected us all to bring the truth. And fair play. He cared about members and never failed to weigh in honestly when it was important to them. Important to him.

He will be missed. It's up to all of us to step in and try, however vainly, to fill the void.

My condolences to his family and friends and those who were lucky enough to know him in a more tangible way. (HUG)

edit on 10/8/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Every road comes to an end,
and no one tells you where or when.
One journey's over, somewhere, one begins,
and that's the way it's always been.

Here's to the wide open spaces,
to the ride and the fall,
and to the looks on their faces
when you finally win it all.

To the dream that keeps on living
when the dreamer is gone,
and to the wide open spaces.

Mac McAnally

edit on 8-10-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorySociety
a reply to: maddy21

Moksha

Is that when you no longer return

Its when you get freedom from the cycle of birth and death...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join