It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Caught Using Child Actor At Pennsylvania Town Hall

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But this is not the same as misleading people into thinking you are randomly answering questions from people, only to have a planted question.

I wouldn't suggest there is much moral high ground for either...

But one is a fact and the other is speculation.

Let's deal with the facts.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

You think? why would your word have anything to do ,other than an uneducated remark,why not use proof,or is that gone the way of the new math

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You think? why would your word have anything to do ,other than an uneducated remark,why not use proof,or is that gone the way of the new math

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

What you babbling about old timer?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Well I bet Clinton paid her for her services...unlike Trump.

edition.cnn.com...

From your source;

Popick claimed the Trump campaign failed to allow the group to set up a table to sell CDs at a rally and then, after making a trek from Florida to Des Moines, Iowa, canceled the Freedom Kids' scheduled performance. He said the Trump campaign never made the situation right and that it was worth legal action.

The lawsuit seeks between $5,000 and $15,000. Shapiro and Popick both stressed that their intention was only to seek a fair compensation.

So Trump didn't not pay them, he supposedly didn't let them sell their cds, and canceled one of their appearances. And the dad, who is a lawyer, feels this is worth $5000 to $15000.

It doesn't appear as cut and dry as you make it seem. If Trump did them wrong, I hope they get what they are asking for.

And it is a distraction that is not at all similar to what the OP is about. Hillary had a plant that she pretended to answer as a random person, in a direct effort to dupe people into thinking this little girl asked her an honest question.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Both are acting as if it is a random question from a young girl that isn't scripted.

"isn't scripted"??? She's clearly reading it from a sheet of paper.

What surprises me is that this surprises people...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The Little Ham Brennan Leach Will Never Win an Oscar . You heard it here first !

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

She does have a plant Trump!! and you guys can't see it.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Her husband stuck a cigar in a woman's vagina in the Oval Office so I kinda get why she is going after men that like semi-attractive / attractive women. It's something she struggles with daily. No matter what she does her husband never found her attractive or worthy. Likely why she bonds with Huma so well. They both struggle with the same circumstances. Men do not find them attractive physically.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Remember this little coincidence after Hillary fell flat on her face at the 9/11 ceremony?

Live stream shows the entire roadway blocked off by police and bystanders being held back by secret service, but this little angel just happens to walk right by Hillary and give her a nice, big hug!

She truly is the empress with no clothes.

edit on 5-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Has the Little Girl been Diagnosed with Pneumonia yet ?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

It's definitely got the air of getting a 15 year-old to shill for a politician but it's not quite the "OMG CLINTON IS BUSTED BY A YOUTUBER!" BS that ZH is trying to make it out to be.

I think we can all agree that NY Times, Washington Post, and Huffington Post are perhaps three of the most Trump-critical outlets from this election.

They all posted the girl's name and identified her father as a PA state senator in their reporting of the question. They did that yesterday.

Today ZH comes along and acts like this was some sort of secret uncovered by a YouTuber named SpangleVision who uploaded an "analysis" today.

So yes, it's sleazy and clearly Hillary was anticipating a setup from a supporter's daughter. It might have been less sleazy if she'd acknowledged in her response that she knew who the girl's father was (maybe not?) but on the other hand, this has been more than spun by Zero Hedge for clickbait purposes which is pretty sleazy as well.
edit on 2016-10-5 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

He didn't allow that awful act to sell merchandise when they aprently should have been able to set up a table and make some money

Trumps in the wrong he once again short changed people expecting payment

You do realise that small acts survive of their merchandise?

Your guy is going to get hammered in this election,it's still early and with court cases coming up he will drop even more points

His only hope is if Hillary sorry Killary dies from her so many horrific medical issues that plague her,well that's what the toxic right say anyway

link   
Huh?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Remember this little coincidence after Hillary fell flat on her face at the 9/11 ceremony?

she face planted now?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Has the Little Girl been Diagnosed with Pneumonia yet ?

No she's fine getting medical attention in Chelsea's flat

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You do realize Hillary has pending cases as well right? Last time I checked it was a few dozen FOIA lawsuits. One I know is from the Associated Press.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Another link from ZH.

NY Mag - Here’s What Hillary Clinton Had to Say to a 15-Year-Old Girl Who Asked Her About Body Image

And at a campaign event on Tuesday in Haverford, Pennsylvania, 15-year-old Brennan Leach used those comments to ask Hillary Clinton about women and body image.

Chicago Tribune - Hillary Clinton's message to 15-year-old girl was confusing — and spot on (today)

"I see with my own eyes the damage Donald Trump does when he talks about women and how they look," the girl, identified as Brennan Leach, said to Clinton during a town hall in Haverford, Pa., on Tuesday. "As the first female president, how would you undo some of that damage and help girls understand that they are so much more than just what they look like?"

Cosmpolitan - Hillary Clinton Had the Best Response to Teen’s Question About Body Image (today)

In a town hall-style campaign event Tuesday in Haverford, Pennsylvania, Hillary Clinton profusely thanked a 15-year-old named Brennan Leach for asking a question about how she plans to solve women’s body image issues if she wins the election.

So how did this Spanglervision uncover something?

Also from yesterday:

Huffington Post - Watch A Teen Girl Explain To Clinton The Damage Trump’s Body-Shaming Causes

Leach, whose father is Pennsylvania state senator Daylin Leach, told the New York Times that Trump’s rhetoric is felt deeply at school. “It’s really hard for me throughout school to see the pain Donald Trump inflicts on my friends, especially at such an insecure time as middle school and high school,” she said.

So basically yesterday everyone was reporting that this girl's name was Brennan Leach and who her father was including NY Times, Washington Post and Huffington Post.

Today this is "revealed" on ZH as a super conspiracy?

Gosh ZH.

Right the fisrt three sources you link does not at all mention that she is a politicians daughter that is a hillary supporter. It gives the impression this was just a random person in the crowd.

The Huffington Post article does mention this, but leaves out the part about her dad helping her with the question.

Also, despite the fact that the Huff Po article is from yesterday, itv was updated five hours ago. Now I don't know if the part about her dad was added in, but it is a possibility.

But come on. This was an obvious plant, and most media outlets completely left that out. Even the Huff Po that mentioned her dad praised the question and answer as if it was a random event.

This is a joke.

link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

she face planted now?

I guess that's kind of true she did fall flat on her face after being thrown in that people carrier,but I get your point

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

But this is not the same as misleading people into thinking you are randomly answering questions from people, only to have a planted question.

I wouldn't suggest there is much moral high ground for either...

But one is a fact and the other is speculation.

Let's deal with the facts.

You are right. We have proof that Hillary led people to believe they were picking random people out to ask questions, and this wasn't the case. we also have proof that this girls dad helped her write the question.

The trump story is speculation. Do you have proof that Trump broke a contract? Perhaps you ahev seen a letter where Trump promised these girls they could sell their cds. yet you just assume he is guilty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join