It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange Refuses to Sang

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Not much to show or say. Assange has refused to reveal the incriminating evidence on the Clintons that he has repeatedly claimed.

I can only assume that he has the data but TPTB has gotten to him. Perhaps he was mostly interested in getting out of that podunk embassy. After five years of being there, he has had to decide what is best for him in both the short and long run.

After the first of the year, meaning when our new president is installed, he would probably be able to slink away from his rabbit hole. That is if Obama doesn't pardon him first as part of the deal.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

link?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
"That is if Obama doesn't pardon him first as part of the deal."
I'm taking that to be sarcasm...? Is that what you were implying ? Why would 0bama do that ?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I don't think it would be that easy for him to "do a deal" with that info (if it exists). Too many people within wikileaks, its partners and sources would all have to be in on that one.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Or we can assume that he has N O T H I N G. The Loser.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Our government isn't keeping him there. It doesn't matter who is president of the U.S..
He is running from sexual assault charges in Sweden. Stellar citizen and all around good guy that he is.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Obama can not pardon Assange at all, due to the fact that the man is not a US Citizen.

Juliian Assange is a citizen of Australia, that is currently holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy in London England. Wanted primarily by the USA on the grounds of Espionage, and violating the Espionage act of 1917, and by Sweden, on the grounds of sexual assault.

So even if Obama were to drop the extradition case against him, he still is being sought by Sweden and they want him as well.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
"That is if Obama doesn't pardon him first as part of the deal."
I'm taking that to be sarcasm...? Is that what you were implying ? Why would 0bama do that ?

"Sarcasm"? Not at all. Rational thought. The dems and the administration have surely been working together on stopping him and they would not stop short of giving him a free pass.

I guess this incident with Hillary and her little helpers has made me even more cynical.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Hi Aliensun

Okay, quoting myself from this link...

If Mr. Assange delays [publishing the emails] until after Hillary takes office; there will be no impeachment. Not even one Republican will even consider speaking the word "impeach," lest they become a candidate for this list...

Alex Jones provided the media hype prior to Mr. Assange's announcement; so Alex Jones needs to go to Berlin and personally obtain a commitment (or copies of the emails) from Mr. Assange. Failure to follow through on this, compromises the credibility of Mr. Jones' two websites.

At his point, it's probably up to the scholars and experts of this, the ATS website, to ferret out the reasons that Mr. Assange clammed up. All kinds of speculation can be made; maybe Hillary got to him, who knows? Perhaps ATS members domiciled in Berlin can find out, from the Wikileaks staff.
edit on 4/10/16 by Adonsa because: Had to fix a URL link in line 3, that dropped out

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

"Pardon" was used as a general explanation for the fact that the US Department of Justice would let him slide. Meaning Obama would need only to wave a hand and Assange won't be bothered from this side of the pond.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The whole delivery of the "great news" was a shambles with poor sound and his ramblings, later he was touting the Wikileaks products, shameless! All in all a vacuous little man. I think I can still hear the Clinton's laughter here across the pond.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hold up there guys, is everyone forgetting that he announced new leaks every week for the next 10 weeks.

He never said he was going to release anything today. Thats was just rumours from some guy that spread like wildfire, todays announcement was always a wikileaks 10 year anniversary.

The new leaks will start within a week.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You guys are reliant on a mentally ill hermit to bring down the Elite.

Think about that.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
At this point Assange has lost all credibility from this point forward.

This was a huge letdown. If he knows he isn't telling and if he's usn't telling he doesn't know-or he knows his life is forever over and he's trying to get a better deal.-either way-it's over.

He's lost most of his followers as of today-at least on this side of the pond.

What a disappointment-what a liar.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He is running from sexual assault charges in Sweden.

buahahahhha

Hope you red a bit about that case...sexual charges...haha...what a joke.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinimark

I don't think it would be that easy for him to "do a deal" with that info (if it exists). Too many people within wikileaks, its partners and sources would all have to be in on that one.

Assange can easily be charged with being an terrorist via half a dozen different arguments by the US. Anyone that is in his organization would be included in the charges. Those not tapped as being accomplishes would probably not offer a peep and pull a Hillary and pound their hard drives with a hammer.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I didn't watch the video, but I've been reading the cliffnotes here on ATS...

From what I understand, he never actually said he'd be releasing stuff today- other sources did.

I also understand that he's announced weekly leaks for the next ten weeks, and gave a breakdown of what the topics would be...?

I'm also let down, because I also thought there would be info today- but it really does look like that was just something fabricated by the media.

I had mentioned in another post yesterday that they can't assasinate this guy yet- they have to discredit him first so he won't be a martyr. Since the media is in on the game, seems they're doing a good job with discredit- most everyone hates him now for not doing what he never said he'd do.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

At this point Assange has lost all credibility from this point forward.

Most of the hype and BS statements about this supposed epic release was manufactured from fringe news sources trying to exploit this for their own hits and exposure.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

the article I read on USAToday this morning says he promises to release the information by November 8th, and that there will be (at least?) 1 release a week for the next 10 weeks:

USA Today Article from 2 hrs ago

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
He doesn't have any leverage to get out of that embassy. Another problem for him, nobody with half a brain is going to conduct shady business through emails anymore. This US election will be the last time any of this stuff goes down and it would not matter anyway even if this info he has now is damning. US population does not care. They have no loyalty to Americans only their parties.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join