It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germans are very unhappy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
video of demonstration against Merkel, Gauck &co
There was the celebration of the German union and of course PEGIDA was there mobilising the masses in a protest, after explosive attacks on a mosque.
They yell the usual "hau ab! Volksverräter!" which means go away traitors.
The interesting part is the police was helping out the organisers of the demonstration as their speaker system broke down and showed quite a bit of sympathy, wishing them "a successful day! "
Huffington post german

That's bad, right? Once you loose support of law enforcement, you're basically one step from a coup. And who could blame them, seeing it as they're on the front of a... invasion, which politicians continue to deny is happening.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I hear the German Police are implementing chain mail to combat the sharp rise in knife/axe attacks. The country is literally going Medieval...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

My Greatest fear is a V for Vendetta scenario where a Neo Fascist group similar to the Norsefire Party decide to hijack the demonstrations and use them to as a way to gain power. As much as I opposed unchecked immigration especially from hotbeds of terrorism at the same time we have to keep other anti freedom extremists like the Neo Nazis in check.

Last thing we want is another Hitler devastating Europe.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
No Merkel admitted she was wrong for opening the flood gates to mass uncontrolled unvetted migrants from Daesh strong holds.

Sadly everyone can see it is simply to align with what the regular joe thinks as a election is looming and she is about as popular as a box of rubber nails, a glass hammer and a chocolate fire guard.

The fact the Police have had all powers taken away when dealing with the Migrants is nothing to do with it I am sure???...

Or the Fact that women thinks she can allow her population to be put at blaitant risk where she very much has blood on her hands and thinks she will have support from the services.

Germans are not stupid people, they have seen through the BS....

RA

edit on 4-10-2016 by slider1982 because: SP

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

**Germans are very unhappy**

With all that's going on and the Deutsche Bank on the brink,

and with Frau Merkle on the verge of madness.

Why am I not surprised

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Many Germans share the opinion that Merkel was wrong with how she handled it but not many of them go out on the streets.

PEDGIDA, a known right wing movement located and rooted in the new staates (old DDR) and NPD groups are the ones who go out on the street in violence. Then there is the far left scene, they were troublemakers as long as they exist.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Germans are unhappy, since I remember myself. Too much potatoes and land-mowers, if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

What do I care about the Deutsche Bank? My shares in theirs stocks have fallen deep, thats true, but I don't have any accounts with them.

And we are not "unhappy".
Ve don't haff humour and ve are efficient, I thought you knew that.

Anyway, leaving the bad jokes behind,
On topic: there were several hundred of loud people belonging to "PEGIDA" and the "AfD"-party. Both are wellknown for their share of the dissatisfied and angry part of society. It is not a statistical relevant represantation of Germany's population!

And it is a well-known information that a higher-than-average part of the police-forces are silently (or not so silently..) on the right-wing border of society. Which is why that one officer seems to have tried to cheer the protesters on.
Investigations and persecution are in progress.

Does someone need sources for my info? Can provide, just too occupied right now. Read about it some hours ago.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Maybe Germans are waking up to the truth that being on the right doesn't mean you have to go full Nazi.

For too long they've been brainwashed into believing that only the left has the answers.

Well, now the real world is showing the error of that and if you aren't careful and keep demonising all the right wingers as Nazis, then they will stop caring and embrace Nazism too.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
can any people be happy who have been saddled with a collective guilt by the world community about something that happened 70 years ago?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I thing people have forgotten the likes of Baader-Meinhof and the Red Army Faction. None of this new and groups like this tend be cyclical (historically speaking). Maybe the cycle is turning again?

ETA:

As to the protest itself, i simply see German Police aiding the democratic process (allowing the demonstration to go ahead), I may be missing something though as everything seems to be in one ear and straight out of the other this morning!
edit on 4-10-2016 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Well Russia and Turkey are not as much pointing the guilt finger...
Whoa imagine, the far right and far left, discover they are against globalism and want both a strong leader! And then some charismatic person shows up, rational, honest, bold, but with a way of speaking directly to their feelings. And Germany admits it all the time had a crush on Russia. Sorry, we just feel we have more in common with them.
That would be hilarious, right?
edit on 4-10-2016 by Peeple because: Oh sh1t, I had bald instead of bold!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Post Soviet Russia is a vastly different place to the old Com bloc one.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Exactly, Germany is also not the same, time goes by, things change. Glad you understand.
Farewell

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The authorities know what they are doing, they brought in the flood of refugees to sow discontent and rule through the chaos. Not everybody in Germany is "unhappy" they just want you to think they are. The more chaos, the more security is needed to 'combat it', the more money for defense gets allocated for the war on terror.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

For Germans to be unhappy, they first need to be happy. Is this possible for Germans?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The Germans are a festive people, create a festival around the refugees that involves beer, sausage, and guns. This will stimulate their natural disposition for drinking, eating partying, and genocidal murder.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The MSM shows rather those several hundreds of rednecks, because it´s easier to get several hundred rednecks on a pic than several millions of people that feel ashamed and angry because of those Pegiderasten and Co.
I mean, just listen to the "I am no Nazi, but..."´s. Listen what they yell at the politicians, for example "cu*t" and "you gay skunk". Lol, is this Kindergarten or even lower "education"?

They raise posters with the exactly following words on it (for the not german speaking people, that`s wronger german than my english is wrong):
"Frau Merkel, treten sie mit erhobenem Hauptes zurück, bevor man sie endgültig in die Wüste zum Sandkörnerzählen schickt"...
I can´t even translate it into wrong english...

But what should one except from those parts of east germany? Where the Meth is cheap and the Nazis need to buy weed secretly, to come down after a week of yelling " Wir sind das Volk"(We are the people).
No, you aren´t "the people", you are an ugly but loud group of uneducated idiots, that follow for example a sentenced drug dealer(Lutz Bachmann) that wants to leave germany and live in spain. As a good german...

I bet 95% of those uneducated Pegida/AfD etc folks live from social welfare, Hartz4. Then they all vote for the AfD, the "party" that wants to cut social welfare...
They have almost no muslims or foreign looking foreigners(you have to know, if they look like us, they are no real foreigners...) there in the brown east, but are those that spread the most hate on not german looking people and refugees.

Refugees. Before 26 years and longer those people from east germany, at this time the GDR, fled from east germany, if they could. When the globalists brought down the wall, we took 20 millions of, to be honest for us west germans, economic refugees from east germany. I remember when they protested at this time, with posters that said:
If the DM(Deutsche Mark, former german, real money) doesn´t come to us, we will go to the DM

Instead of helping to build and modernize "their" east germany, they just demanded and took. The educated ones and almost all of the women fled into the west. The DDR(Der Dumme Rest/the dumb rest) existed and multiplied, beyond the modern times and far away from civilisation. Those Pegida monkeys are the outcome of that. East german inbreeding.

The whole world thinks that germany is on the brink of a civil war. Laughable! It`s just several hundreds of loudmouths that are hyped by the MSM, course only bad news are good news. Dresden is their almost last refuge where they can act like that, because the state Saxony is a rightwinger state, from the the people over the police to the politicians, and whole germany knows about that. A cop even wished the Pegiderasten a "successful day", via mic. They, for sure, celebrated this with singin:"1,2,3 Danke Polizei". That´s the dark side of germany. It´s a shame that real germany had to pay 2000 billions of Euros to this day, for the "rescue of eastern germany". For the globalists wishes, to be real!

They spread hate about foreigners, refugees, blackhaired people because, as those rednecks say, they never would learn our language, would never try to integrate, would build parallel societies, will never work but grab social welfare, etc. Can it be that those rednecks are afraid that others could take their part?

Because what they say about refugees and foreigners is exactly what those drunken east german rednecks are like. They never learned to speak our language, they builded parallel societies(national befreite zonen/national freed zones, nazi towns), they live from social welfare and don´t work(There are no jobs, who would open a company in that part of germany?). Thats the reason why they have the time to protest every week.

The germans are not unhappy, the MSM makes us look unhappy. Because they hype those few nazi rednecks, for clicks and to manipulate the society.

As a born german, i have to say that i feel ashamed because of those few uneducated nazi idiots.
It´s not wrong to critize politicians, but do it with arguments, not with abusive language, like cavemen.
And i bet, at least 50% of those that scream "Merkelmussweg" elected Merkel two times, because she is one of them, from east germany. And they all have been ok with Merkels antisocial behaviour, for years. Until the refugee situation, that was caused by our "best friends" from the overseas, their foreign policy.

They didn´t yell "Merkelmussweg" because of her thousands of mistakes and lies over the years, her turncoat behavoiur and the "sit out politics" that she learned from Helmut Kohl, because she was "his girl", Kohls Mädchen. Till she stabbed even her mentor in the back. Not because of the final nuclear disposal site Asse, not because her US serfdom, not even when she said, in front of microphones and cameras, that the germans don´t have a right for everlasting democracy forever. Not even when she switched our "democracy" to an "in line with the market democracy".

No, those people started to critize and to yell not until there were not germans, the refugees to insult.
Not because they are political interested or educated, but because they are Nazis, obvisiously. Otherwise Merkel never would have come into power. I never voted for her, but somebody must have done this...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Hm. Seehofer? It's not like we're lacking right fascists. Prost
I am bavarian, we would maybe go with the other "Freistaaten".
We have our own representation in the EU, did you know that? Ruled by one party, since x-generations.
Home of the illuminati

Uahahaha.
The funny part is, it's all true. *Da-da-daaaaaaaaa

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
How in the hell can the Germans be unhappy? They have pork, beer, potatoes & the best chocolate cake ever!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join