It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Kardashian West held at gunpoint in $10M robbery in Paris

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Heh, yeah...they were probably saying "Watch your fingers around that thing, dude! When it starts snappin' you ain't gettin' 'em back!!" "Don't get in between the donuts and the couch, man!"

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Right. Joke about killing people and then mock me for not joking about killing people. Great sense of humor.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: goou111
a reply to: DAVID64

The first thing I thought was insurance scam. Then I thought wow if its true how easily could she have been taken hostage?

See also "The Ransom of Red Chief". No one would want her.

I still "want" her lol.

In the immortal words of Shel Silverstein:

"Penicillin Penny, if you ever see her passing through,
better run into your house before she stops and lays a little on you.
If you ever let her in your door, it takes 20 million units or more to cure
the love that Penicillin Penny's gonna lay on you"

link   
a reply to: FamCore

The story has discrepancies in it... it says Kim Kardashian had a "gun held to her head", then later says that she was locked in the bathroom when the 2 men entered her private room.

Why can't it be both? I'm thinking that she probably kept 10 million in jewels and cash in a safe, and the robbers would need her to open it, (with a gun to her head). After opening the safe, they throw her in the bathroom, luckily...hopefully.... that's all they did, while they ransacked the rest of the place.

link   

Someone had to back her up.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It's so funny and I so hope it's insurance fraud and they get caught!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This happens to people every day, everywhere on the globe.

Does it matter if it's 10 million in jewels or 20 dollars for diapers and formula?

Only the poor mom who gets robbed doesn't have the world and the media raining sympathy.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Shows what world we live in when people like them have to have private security to protect their vast wealth that they have gained from errrrrrrr (anyway)..

Maybe it was a Robin Hood and merry men heist, you know rob from the hideously untalented and give to the poor???...

RA

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Its a good thing you read the entire story before you got on the soapbox and solved the mystery.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Why single Trump out?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Not to break up the mega-kick-her-while-she's down-hate-fest in here, but:

Was Kim Kardashian targeted by infamous Pink Panther gang?

Apparently insurance fraud isn't the only possibility.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I wasn't joking.

How many kids are killed in the ME everyday that you never hear about yet these scum get MSM coverage for being rich human trash.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: DAVID64

Actually, no. I wasn't. Just because I don't personally like someone, doesn't mean they deserve to die. My soul is not clean enough to make that judgment. Is your's?

Who cares about my soul? I'm a person on the internet

My comment is more along the lines of:
The person was clearly joking, my follow up joke is that if you're going to deal with Bigots, I'd rather deal with the honest ones.

It's like cheating on homework, I feel I can convert them faster because they've skipped the Denial stage.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This comes to mind every time I think of Kim...

Jezebel met a gruesome death – thrown out of a window by members of her own court, and the flesh of her corpse eaten by stray dogs.
edit on 3-10-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

You hate them for being rich? While Kim has no specific talent per se, she knows how to market herself. She's smart. If we're lucky, maybe she'll run for president someday.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

You hate them for being rich? While Kim has no specific talent per se, she knows how to market herself. She's smart. If we're lucky, maybe she'll run for president someday.

Maybe if Hillary gets in Kim will get a cabinet spot, hell, maybe even a SC spot.

Don't give up on your dream, you may get 'lucky' yet.

SMFH

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Did she pay off some people to rob her, for the insurance money and the headlines? She nothing but a blowouts idiot married to another blowhard idiot and surrounded again by more blowhard idiots. Anyway, she should have hid stuff up her ass, she could fit a 5 ton truck in there and still have room for a Toyota or two.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/3.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Well, I don't see much of a difference between Kim and Donald. They both inherited a name and some money from rich and powerful fathers; they both found a way to market themselves for lots of money; they both had reality TV shows; they are both political outsiders.

I think Kim would make just as good a president as Trump would.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Well, I don't see much of a difference between Kim and Donald. They both inherited a name and some money from rich and powerful fathers; they both found a way to market themselves for lots of money; they both had reality TV shows; they are both political outsiders.

I think Kim would make just as good a president as Trump would.

So true.

Kim reminds me of Zsa Zsa Gabor. She's definitely not the first to market oneself as their own character.

Free market though. She's supported by those who buy the "product".

Good for her.

(thankfully she wasn't harmed by recent events)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This may sound horrible, but it's a relief to be reading about something non-political. Good thing nobody was hurt. But still: why in the hell would she be carrying millions of dollars in jewelry with her? That's just breathtakingly foolish.

I agree with the OP that something about this smells funny. Maybe she needed the money, and was going to sell the jewelry, and the broker thought "Heck, why don't I just get the jewels for free?" Or maybe this is all just an insurance scam, and there wasn't any robbery.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I doubt she needs to do Insurance fraud.

Her one app alone made her 70 million in 2015.

She is worth more than the insurance company owner...
edit on 3-10-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join