It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Possible video evidence of Hillary having a tremor at Monday's debate.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Is this video evidence of Hillary having a tremor at Monday's debate?

Try doing this movement yourself, it sure doesn't feel natural...

Are there any doctors that could weigh in?
edit on 30-9-2016 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

Focus on the ball, not the player.

Attack her substance, not her. It's way easier and convincing that way. I could do the same for Trump.

Disclaimer: they are both poison.

And to quote a great, Dave Porter "it's time we start taking some warning labels off of sh*t, lead paint, if you want to eat it, EAT IT. IT'S TIME WE START THINNING THE HERD" paraphrased.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Im looking for that little fly sized drone that can fly up her nose and capture a video of her nose hairs dancing the mambo. If I see one, Ill let you know so stick around.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If HR(C) has neurological issue(s) that's not attaching her. That is her substance. Her mental state is way bigger issue then her opinion on anything.

Attacking her would be:
Talking about her hair
Her clothes
And so on

Pointing out that her brain isn't working properly, should be a major concern to the whole world

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

When the ball is nothing but lies, nothing is left but the player.

To focus on your "ball" requires believing the one thing they've consecutively shown they cannot do. Tell the truth.

Unless they are being honest the ball is nothing but freshly warm manure rolled into the shape of a ball.

We need to get these poo throwing monkeys out of office and stop them running for it and put someone less repulsive back in so there's a real ball to focus on again and not this stinky fecal facsimile of a ball.

Note: Not saying I believe this threads conclusion or not. Simply stating why we are where we are.
edit on 9/30/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/30/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

No tremor , its her scrolling the teleprompter .

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Seriously???

This is really pathetic. To the point of being embarrassing. I have a hard time believing you would even post it as if you're serious. Then to go on and try and justify it too.

A Tremor??? A single finger moving is now a Tremor???

Is this really what you do with your time all day???

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

This is all part of the "democracy". We have a "choice". Things could get "better". Excuse my sinister attitude, history sucks, and the future is history.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

And her opposition isn't a sociopath. Sorry, I promised people I'm independent so I'm attacking every side.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

hahaha

I can't help it this is a joke?

I know it's not supposed to be funny,

but I'm still laughing.

She was pressing her panic button

I just have an image of alex jones going "See See!" "look!" and the video pans and zooms on hillarys finger.. slowly moving.. this feels like some kind of joke meme.. I've got the documents!

like this one for example:

Maybe I'm jsut in a weird mood, but thanks for the laugh
edit on 30-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Her finger moving?

I just did it feels plenty natural.

Or did I miss something else.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Her finger moving?

she had like a 70 degree bend.. My knuckles don't even bend that WAY!!!

by the way just so nobody gets confused Hillary is on the top of my list of people I don't want in the whitehouse, but this silliness is painful..

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Her finger moving?

God forbid they find a video of her typing something. They'll say she's having an seizure.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Reminds me of Crackberry syndrome. Ten years ago I sat beside an incessant Blackberry user. He was due to speak in 2-3 mins. Movement caught my eye and I glanced over. Although he wasn't holding a Blackberry and had his fingers laced together and resting on his abdomen, his thumbs were moving as though he was typing on a Blackberry. Later I mentioned it to him and he acknowledged that is how he organizes his thoughts before speaking to an audience--he air-types bullet points. We had a good laugh.

When these videos are pieced together, it is a distraction to me when 3 seconds in question are looped, slowed down and looped again. I could make a more objective assessment seeing clips without superfluous editing.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

So she has extra elastic tendons? So that makes her a lizard right?

Sorry, just to be clear I hate her. But what I hate more is people who help her, the ones who look silly.

Stick to the message and you (we) might win.

She disregards protocol. If you work for someone and they say use their email service for transparency, use demanded service.

If the government itself doesn't care protocol was broke, question the government, not the distraction. (by the way, Bush and Cheney wiped the White House email server in office)

Question why every politician claiming to be the polar opposite pushes the same direction and agenda.

Ask yourself if a sociopath is the messiah.

Ask these questions and tell me Hillary is truly the sole problem our country faces.

That being said I hate her, again, I can't reiterate that enough.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

GIVE US A BREAK
edit on 9302016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

If HR(C) has neurological issue(s) that's not attaching her. That is her substance. Her mental state is way bigger issue then her opinion on anything.

Attacking her would be:
Talking about her hair
Her clothes
And so on

Pointing out that her brain isn't working properly, should be a major concern to the whole world

I'm yet to see ANY evidence of any neurological issues. Her acting silly with reporters or cartoonishly reacting to fireworks doesn't show that. Feeling faint from fever either. Have you guys abandoned all common sense? You guys wanna talk other people are under mind control or "drinking the Kool-Aid"? Cheezus, take a look at yourselves.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I have a feeling you completely misunderstood my posts.

why should I take this thread seriously?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
OH MY GOD!.... woman wiggles fingers while twat rants shocker!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
OH MY GOD!.... woman wiggles fingers while twat rants shocker!

/Thread

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join