It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mason Global Agenda theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm not a Mason, but I was recently asked by a new member to contact the local Grand Lodge to get more information about joining (ie get to know other masons). I found out he was a mason when I saw the book he was reading..... 'The Second Messiah' which had a picture of Jesus's face surrounded by the Mason logo......

Well last night I had a dream, about a mason initiation, a carving on my wrist to show I was a mason (like the skull and bones branding in the skulls movie).... When I woke up, I was quite perplexed about having this dream, however I did some research on the net, and realised that a majority of Masons are actually Christians????

Well if this is the case, then wouldn't a global agenda for the masons be to prepare the world for the second coming of christ? In effect, find out who the anti-christ is.....neutralise him, and prepare for jesus's return?

Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I don't know about neutralizing the anti-christ. However some people believe it will be the masons that bring about the anti-christ, and present him to the world to be accepted as Christ.

The conspiracists would call this man the lord Maitreya. It isn't a theory I'm making up on my own, but from what I've heard.

Some conspiracists believe Freemasonry will establish a New World Order, with a one world religion, all in control of the Maitreya.

I don't hold that this is true, or necessarily believe the conspiracists, but it is an interesting theory.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I heard that as well actually, but the bringing about of the NWO would be by the illuminati not the masons..... I believe that the masons being the ones bringing in the anti-christ may be dis-information.... conflict of interest perhaps...

I do believe that 99% of masons are good, kind hearted men, and majority of them being christians, I would have thought that they would try and bring down the true anti-christ to prepare of the return of jesus....

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
I found out he was a mason when I saw the book he was reading..... 'The Second Messiah' which had a picture of Jesus's face surrounded by the Mason logo......

Any thoughts?

Honestly, most Masons, including me aren't that crazy about that book.
The authors use alot of circular reasoning, drawn conclusions from the prior book "The Hiram Key" which was FILLED with speculation. I've read this book and the premise is showing how Masonry somewhat came from the Knights Templar and "showing" how Jaque DeMolay was the Second Messiah. The authors are not Christian by any means and in the Hiram Key attempt to disasemble the Christian Faith, and stuff alot of Christians would find really offensive, including some Masons.

Yes two Masons wrote this book and some Masons love it. But these authors don't speak for Masonry, and again many Masons have no love for it.

Here's a review from a Masonic website... www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Thanks cotwom for your input, Kind of funny that this book was suggested to this fellow as a starting point to find out more about freemasonry! Will read the link you posted.

All the best
Merger

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I did some research on the net, and realised that a majority of Masons are actually Christians????

Well if this is the case, then wouldn't a global agenda for the masons be to prepare the world for the second coming of christ?

It's true that most Masons are Christians, but Masonry is not a Christian organization. Think of it similar to Auto Workers of America; most of the members are Christians, but the union itself is not a Christian organization.

Masonry is a non-profit, non-sectarian, fraternal organization. It leaves religion to the churches, synagogues, and other houses of faith.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Thanks for your insight masonic light, much appreciated

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I think that the Masons are rather an overall good fraternal organization that has ties to the darker Illuminati, which is truly powerful and has countless conspiracies associated with its name. Minus the Mazzini-Pike one.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I heard that as well actually, but the bringing about of the NWO would be by the illuminati not the masons.....

Why is it that people still believe in conspiracies involving a group that has died out a long time ago? I mean, it's understandable if people believe Freemasons of Skull and Bones are behind something because they are still around, and verifiably so. But I don't think ANYONE can verify the existance of the Illuminati, yet people still seem to blame them for more things than all other secret societies put together.

new topics

top topics

join