It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Warfare Assault, A Physician Speaks Out

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Bedlam

Again it is nice that you think that the two would have to be mutually exclusive, yet if they wished to add chemicals to the cloud seeding programs, how would you know the difference.

There are tens of thousands of feet between rain producing clouds and persistent contrails, so there's that.

And if they had done so would the neo-cloud seeing be able to be considered "Chemtrails", perhaps we could call it cloud seeding chemtrails for clarification!

You seed for rain. It actually IS sort of mutually exclusive.

The spraying of this silver iodide is what we see on the ground as chemtrails

Except it's not, not at all. The altitudes at which "chemtrails" form are not conducive to seeding for rain, the altitudes at which you seed clouds for rain don't form contrails. It's that simple.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Cloud seeding. In, and amongst existing cumulus clouds in an effort to induce precipitation. Seeding clouds which are there, not creating clouds. Quite different from "chemtrails."

edit on 9/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
This is really just it, no one knows what line is being crossed. The thought of Chimeras was unthinkable 12 yrs ago, perhaps longer, but now it's occurring, and probably did before it was slowly introduced into the public mindset.

Wow, I hate to do another 'aerogel' thing to you, but chimerae are also not new, certainly much older than 12 years.

Homeobox engineering and chimeric merging has been something really hot with the MIC for a while. I don't know where it's going since I'm not in on that branch of things. But if they had their way, we'd be popping out armored bear cavalry now.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Why would think i thought chemtrails made people obese? You said it first.
I said 'other diseases', nothing specific... for the record.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

You linked an increase in diabetes (and other diseases) to "chemtrails."
I linked it (them) to an increase in obesity. Silly me.
www.diabetes.org...

Clear now?

How you doing on those cancer stats?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

No worries, i thought about it later and yes, i probably shouldn't be surprised by that

Armoured bears could be interesting, or perhaps that's really where Sasquatch come from

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

actually i said there's a much higher count of diabetes now than ever before, i didn't 'specifically say chemtrails'.
Unless you believe that the chemicals they put in the ground via you know the ones.. really does go up into the clouds when it rains and spreads it all around for us to breathe in and enjoy.

yum

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

actually i said there's a much higher count of diabetes now than ever before, i didn't 'specifically say chemtrails'.

Oh. So it was just a random statement having nothing to do with your topic.
Got it.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

On the contrary Phage, i believe i said something to another poster here about my learning new things, seeing as the plane theory didn't go over too well, i thought i'd toss in scenario #2 which i did just now when i responded to you.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Oh.

What's scenario #2?
McDonald's?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

At this point, it's highly debatable

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
A beer?
You want me to drink a beer? Out of a mug?

Why?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

well because, there aren't any cans left

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I find it laughable that this insanse theory is being taken serious even in the slightest.

I am aware of where the stratosphere is, either way spraying aerosols in the atmosphere for any purpose seem counter to the natural order of things. More so it seems that there is no way that it would not be toxic on the delicate eco-system that we co-habitat this beautiful planet with.

I believe that Keith has summed up his insanity with this quote...

"It is not really a moral hazard... it is more like freeriding on our grandkids" this man should be locked up as quickly as possible IMHO.

Also according to him it is quite cheap to spray high quality Alumina into the atmosphere, nice! I mean it has not been announced to the public so it obviously is not happening right Phage!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amThursday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I am aware of where the stratosphere is, either way spraying aerosols in the atmosphere for any purpose seem counter to the natural order of things.
You know that the concept is based upon what has been observed from natural processes, correct?

Rather than watching youtube videos you should read what he writes.

You might learn something. Or not.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well, thanks then.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Unless you believe that the chemicals they put in the ground via you know the ones.. really does go up into the clouds when it rains and spreads it all around for us to breathe in and enjoy.

yum

I need to add for clarification that my father said that the chemicals would change when they went into the atmosphere and the symptoms when it reached the ground would be different. He had to carry a syringe in his belt at all times and a day after a test a sentry far away from the test area went into convulsions after chewing on a piece of grass but his symptoms were different from a full on exposure and my father was almost court martialed for injecting him because he wasn't exhibiting all the symptoms, just a couple. It saved the sentry's life though.

So basically, what goes up doesn't necessarily come down, there are changes.

Who knows what's floating around up there nowadays, and what form it will come down as,

STM

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I do understand that Phage, however it is all theoretical and IMHO not worth pursuing as an avenue of dealing with Climate Change.

If these people genuinely gave a s*** about addressing the horrific way we are destroying our environment, I would imagine they would be going after the fracking industry, deforestation, oiligarchy at large, and perhaps demanding hemp culitvation.

Perhaps we would be discussing the toxic CAFO's (concentrated animal feeding operations) the chemical companies dumping billions of pounds of toxic pesticides/herbicides and the rest into our soil/water/and ultimately air.

They are simply discussing further ways of creating a more toxic environment, with an absurd level of hubris that only a scientist could have, again declaring "It is not really a moral hazard... it is more like freeriding on our GRANDKIDS"!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amThursday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Yes. Our civilization has "contributed" many things to our environment.

But the notion that, because contrails can persist and spread, they are actually "chemtrails", is an expression of high ignorance.

The notion that if something were being sprayed, that contrails are visible evidence, is an expression of high ignorance.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: seentoomuch

Yes. Our civilization has "contributed" many things to our environment.

But the notion that, because contrails can persist and spread, they are actually "chemtrails", is an expression of high ignorance.

The notion that if something were being sprayed, that contrails are visible evidence, is an expression of high ignorance.

I'm not convinced 100% that our government wouldn't put something in the mix. My Dad had to pack Tularemia for aerosol delivery during the Korean war. After it was packed it was canceled at the very last minute. He also packed another but I can't recall which plague it was. He was forced to do this and after the war he started a health company to help people, he was so traumatized by it all as we all would be. The only reason I'm speaking of this now is that he has passed on and to heck with them.

STM

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join