It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crop Circle...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Jon, Joe and Jane were sent to the Earth to make another great crop circle. Jon said to Jane "why are we using this old munch way to create this masterpiece?" Jane replied "Jon how many times have I told you we need to fool and trick the people of Earth, so just do your job and hurry up before that bright thing rises again!"

Joe just worked hard and never asked questions, a good boy he is. Long ago Jon and Jane would land in a field with a crop plan. Their ship would automatically smash out using high tech ground bots. The bots were doing such a good job making crop circles the humans were getting scared. Back on their home planet called Crop the elders were getting upset. So now the three have to make the crop circles the human way.

Jane and Jon started fighting about who is on first and what is on second, meaning who is going to the right and who is going to the left. The two started running all over the place even knocking over Joe. They even ripped apart their crop map and were now lost.

Jane said to Jon "look what you made me do, our map is a mess and the crops are all crunched in the wrong places, come over her now Jon."

Jon ran over to Jane and she knocked him out with a swift punch to the head. Next she ran up to poor Joe who never talks and started yelling at him to work double time!

Joe protested and walked off the job, he went to the UFO and took off. On his way up he created the most beautiful crop circle using a laser.

Joe went to pick up Jane and Jon because he felt bad but his UFO crashed in Roswell.

Oh how did one crop circle change the world...
edit on 9 28 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

This is really great, loved reading it!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Lol, thank you but I messed it up!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
That was good. How did you mess it up?