It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Trump v Hillary live stream link list

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
In no specific order, Here's a large list of link's the debates will be broadcasted live on. I'm continually looking for more alternatives so if you have any you wanted to the list PM me or post them here. I will be editing the link list as much as i can.

rsbntv
C-Span
Twitter
Youtube
Youtube #2
Alex Jones
Facebook/ABC (Not sure what is going on with this one)

Spanish:
Telemundo

Virtual Reality:
NBC VR

Roku:
ABC News
Boomberg
CBS
CNN go (This one might cost money)
New sON

Fire TV:
CBS
Twitter
NBC

Apple TV:
Apple

Android TV:
Playstore
edit on 26-9-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

Seriously, VR?
F##k I must be getting old!

Thanks for the links.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Thank you

CNN is saying 100 million or as many that watch the super bowl will watch the debates tonight.

Woohoo

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

I will not be watching, I don't hate myself that much. Looking forward to seeing ats tear itself apart over it, though.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

How will you know what everyone's bitching about if you don't watch it?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

I will not be watching, I don't hate myself that much. Looking forward to seeing ats tear itself apart over it, though.

The mayhem? your gonna miss it? Trump waving his little hands at Hillary her giving him the googly eye!!!!

90 minutes of pure joy, unless a riot breaks out!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

How will you know what everyone's bitching about if you don't watch it?

Oh, I'm sure they will make it known what they are bitching about loud and clear xD

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

A "no information voter...as opposed to "low information voter"?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

I'm working or I'd watch it. It's a train wreck. The two worst candidates ever. It makes me wonder though...if you subject yourself to their nonsense rhetoric and lies, are you really a no information voter or or a low information voter? Does watching these two actually make you dumber? LOL Are you not smarter and more informed by not watching these two clowns?
edit on 26-9-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

You assume I'm voting?

Listening to these idiots talk for an hour and a half sounds like torture.

I'm sure every question and answer will be covered thoroughly online, and here on ats, since this peeve is currently more about the selection than about conspiracies.

The polls are made up, the votes are a hoax, and the candidates are pre determined puppets.

Still though, here's hoping another Clinton doesn't get the hot seat.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

I'm working or I'd watch it. It's a train wreck. The two worst candidates ever. It makes me wonder though...if you subject yourself to their nonsense rhetoric and lies, are you really a no information voter or or a low information voter? Does watching these two actually make you dumber? LOL Are you not smarter and more informed by not watching these two clowns?

Because I voted for Reagan twice and screwed by Bushes four times...I think my knowlegde is in the 99% of truth about the candidates.

Trump will win NY and CA this November as part of a huge landslide...a la Reagan twice.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I was listening to a radio discussion. Can't remember who it was, but he was a "big wig" of some kind when it came to debates.

He said watch it with the sound off.

Hmmmm, that's sounds interesting to me.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Thanks for the list, a great resource there.

I will be using the YouTube one but I have to be honest, the temptation to click on Alex Jones' link will be massive, that man has a sh*tfit just talking about parking violations, I think tonight he might actually go radioactive.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I'm watching this link it's cracking me up.. So much better htan listening to CNN..

here

it's obviously pro trump. showing clips of trump quotes before the debate kicks off.

I might run a few at once to see which one has better camera angles or whatever.

until then this link is fun.

edit on 26-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Zero desire to watch.

If I want to see clowns, I'll go to a circus.

Although the highlights might be interesting.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I haven't watched a single debate all year. I doubt I'm voting for either Annoying Orange or the Snuke, but my girlfriend wants to watch it just in case it becomes the circus train that plows into the school bus full of special needs kids that it, honestly, has the potential to be.

I have a feeling that no matter what happens, America will die a little inside tonight.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yeah but you can still see their lips move, so at least you'll know they're lying

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

I have a feeling that no matter what happens, America will die a little inside tonight.

that's an assumption relying on a notion that it's a bad thing that this election is #ed.

I am looking at that silver lining of media distrust and election fraud going main main stream.

And yes I'm hoping for trainwreck situations to further enhance this effect. I view 9/11 as what woke a lot of conspiratorial feelings, and ideas, and this election is the same almost like a 9/11 for elections.

it has to break a bit to negate the forward momentum for changes to take a beachhead or foothold..

Well, I have nothing better to watch anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Because I voted for Reagan twice and screwed by Bushes four times...I think my knowlegde is in the 99% of truth about the candidates.

Trump will win NY and CA this November as part of a huge landslide...a la Reagan twice.

Really? You might be right but I have Clinton winning those two states by solid lead, not landslide. That of course is just my guess. Let's remember this exchange and see who's right come november!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: Annee

Yeah but you can still see their lips move, so at least you'll know they're lying

True.

But, he was talking about facial movements, hand gestures, etc.

You know, Bernie and his "shifty eyes"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join