It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked video of Angelina Jolie describing strange ritual?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I find this video interesting, though I'd prefer it without the added music and misleading subtitles. Watch only the recorded portions and see for yourself.

It appears to show Jolie describing sexual S&M like rituals to a few friends of hers, though she mentions in the video it being different from S&M. She also mentions the necessity of "killing her snake", which seems very odd. The video is not terribly damning on it's own, but given the greater context of Hollywood and the information many of us here at ATS have gleaned it is very suspicious.

not sure how to embed, here's the link

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tigershark1988

I think it's a smear-story to assassinate her character and raise the antennas of illuminati conspiracy-theorists. Nothing of too much substance here, she could have been talking about a role in a movie or even just a dream or a fantasy

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Who filmed this? Does AJL know she is being recorded? Seems like a (surreptitiously?) mounted camera with the way it pans.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

To embed youtube video, copy the video ID# out of the link... for example, your video url is:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkXS946P4sQ&feature=youtu.be
the video ID# is: vkXS946P4sQ
then just click the youtube button above the edit box for your post, enter the video ID# in the supplied field, and VOILA:

I hope this helps you in future posts...
edit on 9262016 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Nothing of too much substance here, she could have been talking about a role in a movie or even just a dream or a fantasy

"I have the most compromising pictures of people..."

Yeah, doesn't sound like it's a joke or for a role.

New initiates are broken in on the Farm. Upstate NY I believe... Follow what happened to Alannis Morrisette & when she backed out of the industry later, which the media claimed 'bulimia' and she rolled with it. You can find the hidden message within her explanations about 'the Jagged Little Pill' years.

Also Dave Chapelle, when he left to get away from them, (in Africa) the news blasted his 'crack addiction in rehab' and he got a call in Africa from friends asking if he was okay, he replies "Huh?"

Rainman controls Hollywood.

...and no, Em is not Rainman, just paying tribute. Like this move:

Real people and real messages are not allowed in Hollywood or the music industry.

edit on 26-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Is she going to be in the Stargate reboot movie? If so, are they going with the snakeheads or the greys?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I wasn't familiar with the Alanis Morissette "bulimia" story, must have been when I was younger. Dave Chappelle's story I am very familiar - he has come back and is touring doing comedy again (I saw him last winter at the Flynn Theatre in Burlington, VT).

Do you think he made some sort of "deal" to steer away from certain topics in order to return to comedy? He DOES seem to be laying low more now, not as public, not on TV, etc.

I wonder if the "Rainman" is even a real person, or a reference to something else.

Thanks for your detailed response Boncho

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Was this also around the time that Angelina wore a vile of Billy Bob's blood around her neck? She has been a weird one, fascinated with dark things for a long time

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

If this is real maybe Brad Pitt leaked it to smear her character. They have an upcoming custody battle.
If its fake they did a good job.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
a reply to: FamCore

Nothing of too much substance here, she could have been talking about a role in a movie or even just a dream or a fantasy

"I have the most compromising pictures of people..."

Yeah, doesn't sound like it's a joke or for a role.

New initiates are broken in on the Farm. Upstate NY I believe... Follow what happened to Alannis Morrisette & when she backed out of the industry later, which the media claimed 'bulimia' and she rolled with it. You can find the hidden message within her explanations about 'the Jagged Little Pill' years.

Also Dave Chapelle, when he left to get away from them, (in Africa) the news blasted his 'crack addiction in rehab' and he got a call in Africa from friends asking if he was okay, he replies "Huh?"

Rainman controls Hollywood.

...and no, Em is not Rainman, just paying tribute. Like this move:

Real people and real messages are not allowed in Hollywood or the music industry.

Tupac....could you have kept it to just 1 ring?
"Its just crazy"

Glad you picked videos of the enlightened ones Bo

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The video looks like she is stoned talking nonsense with a room full of stoners.

Absolutely no context.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
She looks right at the camera several times.
It seems like she knows it's there. It seems to be cut off at the end. And it seems like they are talking about real events. How odd.

When she was dating billy bob, there were several odd stories going around about her. Namely the vial of eachother's blood around their necks.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of the alleged proof. Although, I have no doubt those seeking fame and fortune usually have such a strong desire, they will sell their souls if they can be convinced it works. It most likely does work but the consequences aren't worth it. I wouldn' t know if there really are initiation rituals that involve torture. I think a sacrifice might be giving up something as opposed to sacrificing a living being (animal or human)". I think it usually operates on a negative / positive idea. Give up or give away something of great monetary value in order to get it back twofold which mathematically only puts you up one notch. I don't know really

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
When it said she was 29 in 1999 I had to go over to Wikipedia to look at her age because I thought she was about ten years older. How ironic that the caption under her photo there says "Jolie at the Global Summit to End Sexual Violence in Conflict." I guess she wants a monopoly on all the sexual violence?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
She filed for full custody of the kids claiming Pitt is abusive.

Brad Pitt wants custody so now he has to prove what a crazy nit she is so his people probably leaked this.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This article here talks about her history of unpredictable and somewhat dark behaviour. It is also is an interesting opinion on her divorce with Pitt.

She spoke of self-harm, rampant drug use — heroin, she said, her favorite — her bisexuality, how much she loved knife-play and S&M, her history of insomnia and eating disorders, of committing herself to the psych ward at UCLA for 72 hours, of suicidal ideations and of once hiring a hit man to kill her before changing her mind. All this by age 22.

In 1996, she married British actor Jonny Lee Miller. She said she wed in a white shirt with Miller’s name scrawled in blood on the back.

It's not about the Illuminati, but it does detail some of her other actions such as wearing a vile of Billy Bob Thorntons blood around her neck. I find it strange how easily she completely reinvented herself, it's totally possible she changed for the better but I find it hard to believe someone with such a strongly dark past, who was very vocal about the outlandish nature of her life, would leave it behind totally.

The world is a messed up place and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the OP's post touches on the truth.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

She could be talking about the 'ritual' of drug use, she says having to be tied down because you feel like moving...maybe it's that intense. The person next to her is smoking something, she herself seems edgy.

I think she is unstable but this doesn't seem like evidence of her talking about the illuminati.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
A huge portion of the audio is totally unintelligible IMO. And I've got pretty decent ear buds, folks. This is just piss-poor quality, with the subtitles being more suggestive than informative, IMO.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
There's no evidence she's talking about the occult. But that twisting a nipple three full times around was just... And bragging about having compromising photos of people? I hope it's just her and her weird friends and that this crap isn't widespread as the somewhat dubious video implies.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
They will have to make an example of her now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join