It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hahahahaha,

the meltdown is going to be so satisfying!

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The Tararist BTFO!

No glass ceiling in mental institutions.

Hope this nobody fades away now.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
the meltdown is going to be so satisfying!

Indeed.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
What a Golddigger. Tara is saying she has a Hot Friend in Canada that will marry her if she wants. Treats men like trash, or just as an opportunity for her needs. What a disturbing person. Objectifying a person is okay only if she does it. She label Trump disgusting. She's a disgusting pig!!!!

@taradublinrocks I have a hot single guy friend who lives in Ottawa & he already said I can marry him #Canada #ElectionNight

edit on 9-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Hillary hates Tara Dublin

edit on 9-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Hillary lost

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You picked it mate!
Maybe Tara will lose it again. Go to Canada perhaps?

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Marriage might be off mate. Poor guy election night now.

Gotta laugh,

bally.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
OH yes, this thread. That twitter brought tears joy to my eyes.

If she only understood that her actions are the exact reason Trump won the presidency.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: Snarl

You picked it mate!
Maybe Tara will lose it again. Go to Canada perhaps?

Kind regards,

bally

Our gain, Canadas loss! Take the crazy SJW Tara along with Streisand and Rachel Madcow.

Tara's latest Tweet.

There's no other way to say it: WE ARE **CKED #RIPAmerica

No honey, you are effed!
edit on 9-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You gotta know Mammy Yokum in the video there is sitting at home crying to herself thinking "How?!?! How could this have happened?! Who let it happen?!"

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

She's gonna kill herself in 3 - 2 - 1

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

She's gonna kill herself in 3 - 2 - 1

hahaha

Ya know though, truth be told, some of us have to shoulder responsibility for allowing the rise of people like this. In some ways we are walking hypocrisies....Now we want to put the genie back in the bottle and we can't.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
What a Golddigger. Tara is saying she has a Hot Friend in Canada that will marry her if she wants. Treats men like trash, or just as an opportunity for her needs. What a disturbing person. Objectifying a person is okay only if she does it. She label Trump disgusting. She's a disgusting pig!!!!

@taradublinrocks I have a hot single guy friend who lives in Ottawa & he already said I can marry him #Canada #ElectionNight

Whilst the hot Canadian guy who will marry her is probably a figment of her imagination, the fact that she would claim such a thing when she is a mother to two young children, who she would happily uproot and without any concern for their wellbeing (hot Canadian or not, does she know anything about him?) speaks volumes about her selfish, me, me, me attitude.

Furthermore, I had a quick look at her twitter, which is vile, and I do genuinely worry that those children are being looked after properly as she seems to spend every waking minute tweeting. Does she not for one second stop and think about the potential harm she is doing them? Whilst bleating on and on about her fears for the future of America, she seems to have forgotten the present needs of her young children, who probably just want their mum to spend time with them, look after them etc, rather than continually throwing out obscenities directed at someone who neither knows or cares who she is.

You're right, she is a disgusting person

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
*paints face orange*

I told you... this meltdown is YUUUUUUGE!

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Forgot about this thread/woman. Saw it on the top of myats list for recent threads.

I'll just leave another carbon copy comment that I've been leaving since page 1(or was it page 2).

This women is horrible, horribly stupid and horribly self entitled. I really feel bad for her children, I can honestly say that she is probably a horrible mother. So really, what redeeming quality does she have?

With that said, I'll add some piece of HONEST and hopeful advice, should she be reading this.

Tara,

Get off social media, close your accounts and LIVE YOUR LIFE. Don't worry about what other people are doing. Play with your children, help them with their homework and just free yourself from your little cage of anger over the actions of others, which you have NO control over.

Or just keep being a stupid bitch, the choice is yours afterall.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
So after posting the above I figured I'd click the link and browse some of her twitter posts.

If this woman doesn't meet the legal definition of insanity then I don't know what would.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

"I am a stroong independaant womaaan and i dont need noboody too take care of meee"

3 minutes later into the convo she is like:

"But im just a small tiny 5 lbs woman why are you not agreeing with me??"

It really is the same thing over and over again. They are playing the victim and attempt to abuse it at every turn all the while while they pretend to be for equality while actually being against it as long as it is in their favor and they are the most racist people we have seen since 50 years, liberals...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
So after posting the above I figured I'd click the link and browse some of her twitter posts.

If this woman doesn't meet the legal definition of insanity then I don't know what would.

Well, the accepted definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting different results. So, I'm not sure she's insane.....sociopath? Check. BPD? Check. NPD? Check. But I think she knows FULL well what she is doing and is in FULL control of her actions, as misguided as they may be.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Well, the accepted definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting different results. So, I'm not sure she's insane.....sociopath? Check. BPD? Check. NPD? Check. But I think she knows FULL well what she is doing and is in FULL control of her actions, as misguided as they may be.

You think that "she is in full control of her actions", really. This women dances on the line of being in/out of control.

She really does need help, and sadly her children may be in danger of her complete lack of logical reasoning skills. At her rate, it's only a matter of time before her next court visit and demeanor will trigger the interest of other agencies(mental health, child protective services, etc).

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

You think that "she is in full control of her actions", really. This women dances on the line of being in/out of control.

She really does need help, and sadly her children may be in danger of her complete lack of logical reasoning skills. At her rate, it's only a matter of time before her next court visit and demeanor will trigger the interest of other agencies(mental health, child protective services, etc).

Yea, I know it appears that way, I just think it's an act for the camera. She said she was streaming it, and I think she was acting in the hopes of garnering so much attention to herself that she was willing to be completely unreasonable.

Being a sociopath, BPD, or NPD are far from being NOT dangerous and I agree that her children are going to suffer in the long-run, I just don't think insanity is one of the classifications is all.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I wouldn't be so quick to brush it off.

www.psychologytoday.com...

"I hear this every week, sometimes twice a day: "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." No, it isn't.

To be clear, insanity is a legal term pertaining to a defendant's ability to determine right from wrong when a crime is committed. Here's the first sentence of law.com's lengthy definition:

Insanity. n. mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior."

I'd say she has a hard time distinguishing fantasy from reality, is most likely neglecting her children due to it(the second criteria, somewhat) and the last one.....well. She has uncontrollable impulsive behavior down pat.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77 >>

join