It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatal Home Invasion Video Released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is a perfect example of home & self defense in a remarkably clear surveillance video.

3 Armed men stopped cold by one female gun owner. This is clearly one of the better self defense videos of the year. If you are in the Atlanta area, the police are still looking for the two of the three home invaders still on the loose.

www.gwinnettdailypost.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
MAMA!

It's time for the Survival Forum here to see a revival.

This world is lost.

Game over.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Good for her!!!

We should all take note.... particularly those who are business owners. When someone owns a business, there is automatically a target on them because it is assumed by these "creatures" that there is cash on hand somewhere in the home.

edit on 22-9-2016 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I am impressed at how she just gave no F#cks and charged them while firing. Kinda daring, and a bit dangerous. But kudos to that woman.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Wow, good for her...pretty tough, to not just have clarity enough to equip, chamber and/or taking the safety off on the fly, but the composure and courage to take on 3 armed intruders.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Damn she is braver then I. Comes out blasting and even running at the jokers! Crime don't pay!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Damn she is braver then I. Comes out blasting and even running at the jokers! Crime don't pay!

No doubt, the "charge into the breach" she performed was quite impressive.

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
"The suspect in the wig died from his injuries in the driveway".
Good. Too bad she missed the other 2. I have zero sympathy for anyone who tries something like this and if they die in the attempt, that's a few less scumbags in the world. Anyone who comes to your house armed and kicks down the door, are probably not there just to rob the place. There have been far too many home invasions where the victims were raped, tortured and then killed. Men and women.
One got what he deserved and let's hope the other 2 get the same.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: sirlancelot

No doubt, the "charge into the breach" she performed was quite impressive.

Definitely "Survival Instinct"

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Her level of bravery is matched only by the cowardice of a bunch of little bitches running at the first sign of a real fight.

Too bad she didn't get them all.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
I am impressed at how she just gave no F#cks and charged them while firing. Kinda daring, and a bit dangerous. But kudos to that woman.

She advanced while firing. Violence of action, speed, and surprise tend to win fights.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It is always good to see there is still justice in the world.

It is always good to see people take responsibility and exercise their right to self-defense.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I don't know, that one guy who ran through a sliding glass door while waving and firing his gun above his head was doing pretty well.

I believe I may recall seeing that move used by Isreali special forces.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

That's a tactic called spray and scat.

It's when you shoot indescriminately while crapping your pants.

Used by SF all the time.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

She advanced while firing. Violence of action, speed, and surprise tend to win fights.

I fully agree. I just did not expect to see a small female employing this tactic. Effectively.
edit on 9/22/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
good on her.

im from a different country with different laws, we had this guy shoot a burglar, he ended up doing time.
he had his firearm license revoked after he shot at someone trying to steal his apples.
lol
talk about a hair trigger temper.
edit on 22-9-2016 by stinkelbaum because: spelin

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Gun control, seems to work for that women!! Wonder if the three thugs purchased their pistols legally! To bad she didn't spend more time at the range.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
There was a case in Sweden a man was threatened by two brothers, they came into the house, with weapons.
First kill was ruled as self- defence the second was ruled as murder.. Weapon hunting rifle..

Its a thin line between self defence and murder, when they ran and she was still shooting.. The intention was to kill not defend.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Bad A** ! That was amazing. So brave and no hesitation. Wow, that could have been tragic for her if she didn't have that gun.
Thanks for sharing that.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The first thing that comes to mind after seeing that video is the PMS thread here on ATS . Having said that you have to be seriously crapping yourself to run through a plate glass door . Apparently that did not work out so well .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join